SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by richmondrose Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Her tweet about the Mini Cooper is in keeping with her location of UK.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 pm

ninu wrote:The only haunted youth hostel I know of is in Ottawa - my ex lives there, so I've visited it :Smiley:

Google doesn't tell me of any other haunted hostels in Canada - seem to be a lot in Ireland, though... no idea

But I'd probably say they're in Edmonton or Ottawa, if that's the case! Does someone want to tweet her and ask?
Since Chris Harrison is in Banff, wonder if they are doing another train trip-per se. There are a few that would be interesting. One going from Toronto to Montreal, then to Halifax. I say those two destinations as since Harrison seems to be doing promoting stuff for Bachelor Canada and the casting calls for Bach Canada were in Toronto, Montreal, Halifax. They could be doing that one, or doing another train trip west from Toronto to Edmonton, to Jasper then to Vancouver. The train tip idea could acct for why there are no sightings of the guys. What do you all think?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:Great Find San!

What if they did something like this? What cities did they visit during Jillian's season?

Train from Vancouver to Edmonton, Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4F4EwDVAMc

after stopping in Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal and Quebec.

As far as taking a train from Calgary to Edmonton?
That trip would not be near as beautiful as the one Jillian took through the mountains with the guys.
The terrain between Calgary and Edmonton is pretty boring.
And from Vancouver to Edmonton/Calgary begs to ask the question... where does Toronto fit into this scenario???

BTW, I don't think that this Hanna person saw them in Edmonton.
It really appears that Hanna is in England somewhere OR on her way home and she met the cast at an airport.

And a train trip From Toronto to Vancouver would take days!!!
It would be possible to go from Toronto to Montreal to Quebec City though. That would be do-able in the time frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:23 pm

JordynRoses wrote:

What if they did something like this? What cities did they visit during Jillian's season?

Are you saying that you think that they would take a train from Calgary to Edmonton?
That trip would not be near as beautiful as the one Jillian took through the mountains with the guys.
And from Vancouver to Edmonton/Calgary begs to ask the question... where does Toronto fit into this scenario???

It really appears that Hanna is in England somewhere OR on her way home and she met the cast at an airport.

It would be possible to go from Toronto to Montreal to Quebec City though. That would be do-able in the time frame.

I don't think the train trip is out of the question. Look at Jillian's season. They took the train from Vancouver to Banff. It really would account for why there have been no sightings of Em and the guys, and why not many tweets from Fleiss and crew either. I am thinking that they could very well of gone from Toronto to Montreal, then another trip from Montreal to Halifax.

Toronto to Montreal
http://www.viarail.ca/en/trains/ontario-and-quebec/toronto-montreal

Montreal to Halifax
http://www.viarail.ca/en/trains/atlantic-canada/montreal-halifax-ocean

What if they are following Jillian's season to a point and including 2 shows in Canada. Could be around Toronto to Montreal, and then from Montreal to Halifax another one. I really think that they may be staying on North America till HTD's.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 27 Map_medium_en

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 pm

richmondrose wrote:Her tweet about the Mini Cooper is in keeping with her location of UK.

So did she see the Bachelorette with Emily filming in the UK or something else? Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 27 2089373836
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Her tweet about the Mini Cooper is in keeping with her location of UK.

So did she see the Bachelorette with Emily filming in the UK or something else? Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 27 2089373836
Isn't there suppose to be a Bachelorette UK filming soon?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:

Are you saying that you think that they would take a train from Calgary to Edmonton?

I don't think the train trip is out of the question. Look at Jillian's season. They took the train from Vancouver to Banff. It really would account for why there have been no sightings of Em and the guys, and why not many tweets from Fleiss and crew either. I am thinking that they could very well of gone from Toronto to Montreal, then another trip from Montreal to Halifax.

Toronto to Montreal

Montreal to Halifax

What if they are following Jillian's season to a point and including 2 shows in Canada. Could be around Toronto to Montreal, and then from Montreal to Halifax another one. I really think that they may be staying on North America till HTD's.

Auntie's Love, I think you just affirmed what I said earlier.
A train trip from Toronto to Montreal and then Quebec city (possibly Halifax) would be doable.
However, from Toronto to Vancouver is just too far!
Everybody traveling would have to have quite the stomach for that and it would take days!
In Jillian's season, Vancouver to Banff was not that far and yet it took a couple of days of filming.
And remember, they let that one guy off in the middle of nowhere... :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

That's what I am thinking... This Hanna possibly saw something else while she was in England.

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:41 pm

[quote="JordynRoses"]
ninu wrote:Hanna Waller ‏ @hannawaller · Open
@connor_bliss is gone and im still in edmonton until tomorrow.. who the hell am I supposed to text? #puzzled #lost #sadtweet
On Mar 22, 2012

It just isn't adding up. Hanna left Edmonton on March 23rd and went to England. Emily was in Bermuda until the 30th and went to Toronto..... Soo where did Hanna see "the whole cast of The Bachelorette"? scratch no idea
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:45 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:

Toronto to Montreal

Montreal to Halifax

Auntie's Love, I think you just affirmed what I said earlier.
A train trip from Toronto to Montreal and then Quebec city (possibly Halifax) would be doable.
However, from Toronto to Vancouver is just too far!
Everybody traveling would have to have quite the stomach for that and it would take days!
In Jillian's season, Vancouver to Banff was not that far and yet it took a couple of days of filming.
And remember, they let that one guy off in the middle of nowhere... :(

Well, if they end up making 3 shows out of it, which is what I suspect, anything is possible. I do think that there will be 3 shows filmed in North America before the HTD's, and if that is the case, then either train trip would work as it is only 4 days from Toronto to Vancouver, and whose to say they didn't stop in Jasper and film around there instead of going all the way?

http://www.viarail.ca/en/trains/rockies-and-pacific/toronto-vancouver-canadian/schedules

BTW, for what it's worth. I know exactly where that guy was let off during Jill's season and it was far from the middle of nowhere. If they filmed the other side of the train at all, you'd see housing and a hotel nearby. Been to that exact spot myself.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:46 pm

[quote="PennaFlaGirl"]
JordynRoses wrote:
ninu wrote:Hanna Waller ‏ @hannawaller · Open
@connor_bliss is gone and im still in edmonton until tomorrow.. who the hell am I supposed to text? #puzzled #lost #sadtweet
On Mar 22, 2012

It just isn't adding up. Hanna left Edmonton on March 23rd and went to England. Emily was in Bermuda until the 30th and went to Toronto..... Soo where did Hanna see "the whole cast of The Bachelorette"? scratch no idea

Unless it was the Bachelorette UK filming in England.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Amy Childs becomes Bachelorette as she 'signs up for UK series'

Amy Childs is to star in The Bachelorette, which will see her searching for a new man, according to reports.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/884258-amy-childs-becomes-bachelorette-as-she-signs-up-for-uk-series#ixzz1r1JdWmaa
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna