SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:55 pm

I found this information Via Facebook. Did we know they filmed a date at this location? Could this have been what they did on the first group date we will see in episode 2?

This was posted today:

Guess I will have to watch the bachelorette when it airs in May seeing that it is being filmed in the same town I live in!!!! It will be fun to see all the restaurants and places they go. The mansion is like five minutes up the road from where I live.

They filmed at the stables I took u to. Emily fell of Symphony probably the nicest horse out there!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:I found this information Via Facebook. Did we know they filmed a date at this location? Could this have been what they did on the first group date we will see in episode 2?

This was posted today:

Guess I will have to watch the bachelorette when it airs in May seeing that it is being filmed in the same town I live in!!!! It will be fun to see all the restaurants and places they go. The mansion is like five minutes up the road from where I live.

They filmed at the stables I took u to. Emily fell of Symphony probably the nicest horse out there!

Actually now that you mention it I remember RS saying they were filming at a stable! Not sure when though.

I do know that Emily will be filmed this Friday using horses from the Blue Wave Stable (www.bluewavestable.com) to shoot an upcoming piece. Probably also for her intro video. And if horses are used during the season, it will be provided by this company. They posted about it last week on their Facebook Fan Page

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Yaye!! greats finds everyone!!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 54 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:42 pm

I know someone also mentioned something about a winery and how certain place in NC is where any type of grape can be grown ( or something like that) I wonder if this was group date of sorts ... along with horse riding.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 54 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:25 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t898-tweet-facebook-updates-bachelorette-8-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna