SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by jojo47 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:00 am

Tweet from RS this a.m. Maybe someone can bring over anything pertinent and the photo.

"Reader Emails," "Dr. Reality Steve," and pictures of four guys jogging at the mansion last week now up at http://RealitySteve.com. Enjoy...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by MissC Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:Tweet from RS this a.m. Maybe someone can bring over anything pertinent and the photo.

"Reader Emails," "Dr. Reality Steve," and pictures of four guys jogging at the mansion last week now up at http://RealitySteve.com. Enjoy...

The photos are posted in the Screencap Thread. :Smiley:
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister
Might be some guy drama brewing. Stay tuned!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister
When multiple guys really like one girl, drama is inevitable. These guy really like @EmilyMaynard !!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Ashley Hebert‏@ashhebert
Trying at all costs to NOT read anything about Emily's season! I don't want it to be spoiled!!!!! #earmuffs #eyemuffs #bachelorette

giggling

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:47 pm

From yesterday:

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Justto clarify. @EmilyMaynard is drop dead gorgeous in person. Hard to look as good on HDTV. But she does!!!

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
@fleissmeister tweet about Emily being more beautiful on TV seems borderline insulting but keep in mind his heart is bigger than his brain

Fleiss really is in love. Emily really must be making him good tv, laugh out loud.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:54 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
From yesterday:

Justto clarify. @EmilyMaynard is drop dead gorgeous in person. Hard to look as good on HDTV. But she does!!!

@fleissmeister tweet about Emily being more beautiful on TV seems borderline insulting but keep in mind his heart is bigger than his brain

Fleiss really is in love. Emily really must be making him good tv, laugh out loud.

I see Emily surpassing Ali as MF's favorite female lead. That is just my opinion tho.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
From yesterday:

I see Emily surpassing Ali as MF's favorite female lead. That is just my opinion tho.

Oh my yes....that happened during Brad's season!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:40 pm

They need to save the drama for another mama. HAHAHA RT @fleissmeister: When multiple guys really like one girl, drama is inevitable.

giggling

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:47 pm

IrishGal wrote:Is it just me who finds TPTBs tweets rather classless? MFs especially (he's made so many crude tweets since he started). I realize that it supposedly helps with our sleuthing but does it really? Didn't help much in Ben's season that I can see. It's really turning me off.

Do other reality show producers feel the need to tweet constantly as episodes are being filmed? It all smacks of desperation to me. Their time would be better spent figuring out how to keep the show's fans happy. They are losing many of us and their tweets aren't helping. JMHO. What do you all think? Upset

Everything about this show is classless. And their tweets are not entertaining because they tease without revealing anything you'd actually want to know. They have opened the door to social media in a truly dull and unexceptional way for people who pretend to be in the business of creating ENTERTAINMENT. Without that ABC Primetime slot, this show would disappear. It is bloated and needs an overhaul from casting, to concept, to production.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:02 pm

IrishGal wrote:Is it just me who finds TPTBs tweets rather classless? MFs especially (he's made so many crude tweets since he started). I realize that it supposedly helps with our sleuthing but does it really? Didn't help much in Ben's season that I can see. It's really turning me off.

Do other reality show producers feel the need to tweet constantly as episodes are being filmed? It all smacks of desperation to me. Their time would be better spent figuring out how to keep the show's fans happy. They are losing many of us and their tweets aren't helping. JMHO. What do you all think? Upset

They said that Em had a 2 on 1 date yesterday. That will help us to know when we get screencaps from the season and stuff. Lol i think some could possibly be helpful, but I realize some of the tweets are pointless. I post them all just in case. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
Sorry this is so secretive but just heard some amazing news about something big (and hilarious) happening for the #Bachelorette premiere
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna