SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Tenley Molzahn ‏ @TenleyMolzahn

Now that I've discovered #SweetHomeAlabama I'm thinking Emily's season
of the #bachelorette will be a lot like that. Perfect! Anyone agree?

Now that would be perfect!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Diana Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:33 pm

That be perfect! Getting really excited for May!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Probably not gonna happen, LOL!
@Millsy11374
@TenleyMolzahn you do realize Sweet Home Alabama is a #Bachelorette rip off.

@TenleyMolzahn
Yes! ;) but i just discovered it! RT @Millsy11374: @TenleyMolzahn you do realize Sweet Home Alabama is a #Bachelorette rip off.

@TenleyMolzahn
P.S. Did i just get in trouble? ;) RT @Millsy11374: @TenleyMolzahn you do realize Sweet Home Alabama is a #Bachelorette rip off.

@Millsy11374
@TenleyMolzahn We do not mention blatant rip offs by name in #Bachelornation ;) And that includes the upcoming spin off that is a BP ripoff
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister
After all this travel, these old bones just need to soak in a tub with some epsom salts
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Archer23 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

@Millsy11374

@TenleyMolzahn
Yes! ;) but i just discovered it! RT @Millsy11374: @TenleyMolzahn you do realize Sweet Home Alabama is a #Bachelorette rip off.

@TenleyMolzahn
P.S. Did i just get in trouble? ;) RT @Millsy11374: @TenleyMolzahn you do realize Sweet Home Alabama is a #Bachelorette rip off.

@Millsy11374
@TenleyMolzahn We do not mention blatant rip offs by name in #Bachelornation ;) And that includes the upcoming spin off that is a BP ripoff

Geez! The Bachelor could learn a thing or two by following SHA's lead. I guess next time I need to read all their tweet exchanges. giggling :laughingoutlou
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:27 pm

San wrote:

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister
After all this travel, these old bones just need to soak in a tub with some epsom salts

I thought MF traveled back to La? Will he be traveling with them this entire season? Is that a first for him?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:

Mike Fleiss
@fleissmeister

I thought MF traveled back to La? Will he be traveling with them this entire season? Is that a first for him?

Their tweets just confuse me even more!!! giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:56 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Plenty of oysters and tequila on the bachelorette set tonight... Sexy combo!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

@Millsy11374

@TenleyMolzahn

@TenleyMolzahn

@Millsy11374

Geez! The Bachelor could learn a thing or two by following SHA's lead. I guess next time I need to read all their tweet exchanges. giggling :laughingoutlou

Yes, they could learn some things from SHA. And it's not like Bachelor Pad is exactly an original concept. Shades of Big Brother, except with alumni of the Bach/ette series, and this season they're even going to let regular viewers be on.

If their own alumni are starting to pay attention and compliment SHA, they need to take a hint.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

@Millsy11374

@TenleyMolzahn

@TenleyMolzahn

@Millsy11374

Yes, they could learn some things from SHA. And it's not like Bachelor Pad is exactly an original concept. Shades of Big Brother, except with alumni of the Bach/ette series, and this season they're even going to let regular viewers be on.

If their own alumni are starting to pay attention and compliment SHA, they need to take a hint.

I couldn't believe Millsy said that! Jealous much? giggling
SHA does it the way we want it. And I would say Jeremiah (and Bubba) set the precedence for what the bachelors should be like, couldn't get enough of them! I hope they casted some awesome men this season for Emily!!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 9 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
If @Millsy11374 we're here he'd be crying the music is so good
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 pm

ryvetted wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

@Millsy11374

@TenleyMolzahn

@TenleyMolzahn

@Millsy11374

I couldn't believe Millsy said that! Jealous much? giggling
SHA does it the way we want it. And I would say Jeremiah (and Bubba) set the precedence for what the bachelors should be like, couldn't get enough of them! I hope they casted some awesome men this season for Emily!!

Tenley just needs to tell him the truth...SHA 3 is WAY better than his stupid BACH NATION.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna