SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by poohbear Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 pm

I think they're still in Charlotte, according to several tweets. I think maybe RS is wrong again... he's been off often this time..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

This is what the Bermuda article said~

The crew for the show arrived in Bermuda on Tuesday and Wednesday and are staying at Rosewood Tucker’s Point.

The cast is expected to fly in over the weekend.

Sources have told the Bermuda Sun a rose ceremony will take place at a lavish property on the island with the cast also staying at Tucker’s Point.

The whole team is expected to be in Bermuda until at least next Friday.

Last edited by San on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm

I think they are still in Charlotte too. Someone tweeted that they saw two limos in the front of the gate tonight.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 pm

San wrote:I think they are still in Charlotte too. Someone tweeted that they saw two limos in the front of the gate tonight.

I think you may be right:

From Final Rose: "all thats missing is group date rose! She's gone missing in CLT. If she shows up there, please let me know! #bachelorette"

1 hour ago

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm

From yesterday:

Mackenzie Rust Smiley‏@mackenzie_rust
I swear I just saw Emily Maynard in the Nashville, TN airport!
2:15 PM - 23 Mar 12via Twitter for iPhone · Details

From today:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
Just when you think you've seen everything. #Bachelorette

I think we're heading into the slow down and everything quiet portion of the season were we won't be hearing as much. They hardly tweeted for the RC last night.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:52 pm

San wrote:This is what the Bermuda article said~

The crew for the show arrived in Bermuda on Tuesday and Wednesday and are staying at Rosewood Tucker’s Point.

Sources have told the Bermuda Sun a rose ceremony will take place at a lavish property on the island with the cast also staying at Tucker’s Point.

Don't they usually do all the scouting for the currently filming season ahead of time? Are we sure that the Bermuda stuff might not be for the next season Bachelor/ette, instead of Emily's season?

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:This is what the Bermuda article said~

Don't they usually do all the scouting for the currently filming season ahead of time? Are we sure that the Bermuda stuff might not be for the next season Bachelor/ette, instead of Emily's season?

Hmm ya know it could be. I didn't even think of that. When I posted that article at 8:16am yesterday, not an hour later at 8:40am RS tweeted the same thing about them going to Bermuda..... scratch Do you think it's possible that Steve got that info from them? Just wondering.

Last edited by San on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am

Hmm miracle gro? Maybe added a rose for say Bentley?

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 am

I'm curious. I don't usually follow the board while bach/ette is filming. By the tweets when they were filming Ben's season, did they release alot of tweets about drama? In other words, did anyone have a clue there was such drama in Ben's journey?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:56 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm curious. I don't usually follow the board while bach/ette is filming. By the tweets when they were filming Ben's season, did they release alot of tweets about drama? In other words, did anyone have a clue there was such drama in Ben's journey?

I know they did during Ashley's season, which urned out to be about Bentley, They did it during Ben's season also, timing wise it was related to Kacey returning/Courtney situation around fantasy dates.

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 am

I wouldn't take @TheFinalRose tweets seriously. I think it's just a fan having fun with that account and Millsy plays along.

Since it looks like they were still in Charlotte this afternoon, I guess they're taking 2 days travel between locations just like last season, so the first 1-on-1 in Bermuda will probably be the 26th. Airport searches should be on tomorrow! Hugesmile 3/25 BDA arrivals

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:24 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm curious. I don't usually follow the board while bach/ette is filming. By the tweets when they were filming Ben's season, did they release alot of tweets about drama? In other words, did anyone have a clue there was such drama in Ben's journey?
I remember Millsy tweeted he got a Bachelor update and all he could say was "holy merde", and Fleiss tweeted about someone trying to outsmart the producers (he was probably talking Casey Shteamer). After the season wrapped, Elan tweeted "#bestseasonever"... so now we know what he thinks is a good season. 👅

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna