SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by skitts Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:07 pm

cupcakes wrote:Here is a comparison:

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Aaron10

Thanks cupcakes...what do you all think?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Some of his former students twitter accounts are on page 5 of his bachelor thread. And a couple of ex-girlfriends or friends of ex-girlfriends are on the following 2 pageso f that thread if someone wants to send PSG pic to them and ask if it's him.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:23 pm

These two look like the same guy to me. If they're not, there are two guys on the show that look alot alike IMO!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by vivalameagx3 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:29 pm

jojo47 wrote:

These two look like the same guy to me. If they're not, there are two guys on the show that look alot alike IMO!

I agree, I think this is definitely a clear match. Mystery (possibly) solved!
vivalameagx3
vivalameagx3

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Emilyguy1 Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Emilyguy2

Has anyone identified these guys? I do not think they are included the Emily's guys list yet.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 pm

bing2262 wrote:Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Emilyguy1 Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Emilyguy2

Has anyone identified these guys? I do not think they are included the Emily's guys list yet.

I included the part of the Muppets date with all 4 of the guys in this side of this pic. I didn't list their pics separately because there is some debate on whether or not they resemble guys on the list already identified or if they are completely different guys. So, who they are definitively is still up in the air.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
bing2262 wrote:------------------------------

I included the part of the Muppets date with all 4 of the guys in this side of this pic. I didn't list their pics separately because there is some debate on whether or not they resemble guys on the list already identified or if they are completely different guys. So, who they are definitively is still up in the air.

IMO, they are def. two completely different guys. :Smiley: Who would they be otherwise..? (I think Jef is the guy behind guy nr.2 because of his 'slick back hair on top' hairstyle + height. And I think neither is Nathan.)

Also, do we think this guy, with his back facing the camera in the intouch photo, is a contestant or a producer/crew member of some sort?:
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Aphlnr12Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Guys11

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Seanie10Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Kikill- I think the 5 guys in this frame are all contestants.
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Guys11
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 pm

KikiLL wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
bing2262 wrote:------------------------------

IMO, they are def. two completely different guys. :Smiley: Who would they be otherwise..? (I think Jef is the guy behind guy nr.2 because of his 'slick back hair on top' hairstyle + height. And I think neither is Nathan.)

Also, do we think this guy, with his back facing the camera in the intouch photo, is a contestant or a producer/crew member of some sort?:
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Aphlnr12Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Guys11

There are supposedly 13 guys on the Muppets date, per RS. All are assumed to be Emily's bachelor contestants in the InTouch pic.We only have a face visual of 6 of them, with some of them showing only a part of their face. We know, per RS, that Aaron, Jeff, Nathan, and Charlie are on that date. In the Intouch picture, of the ones we can actually see their face, we know that John Wolfner is the guy in the pic above showing profile, ID by family/friend. We know the reddish blonde guy with partial face who some have debated is PSG guy,while some think PSG guy is Aaron. Then, full face pic of navy cardigan sweater guy(some debated it might be Nathan), ponytail guy(some debated might be Michael however, their maybe more than one ponytail guy[RS ID'd jogging ponytail as Michael]), and plaid shirt guy. Last visible guy with partial face is behind navy cardigan guy and debated to be Big Red Team Guy from boat race and/or #16 big suit guy from M&G. The others in the pic are unknown and faces not visible to be definitively identified. There hasn't been a definitive consensus or proof on who the guys are except for John Wolfner.

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:15 am

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t880-bachelorette-8-contestants-discussion-thread#186463
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26