SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ninu Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Love_Me wrote:
ninu wrote:RS posted two more new ones Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 1825223857

Jef Holm: (No, that’s not a misspell. Dude goes with one “f.” Uh oh. I don’t know if I can trust a Jeff with one “f.”) Pleasant Grove, Utah. Don’t have a lot of info on him yet, other than his LinkedIn page which shows he’s the CEO of People Water. Haven’t been able to find many pictures of him yet other than the one posted over at GlobalOdyssey.net. Once I get more, I will add to his profile. I posted a couple “People Water” videos below that explain a little more of what his organization is about.
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Jef1-300x226
There's also a couple videos about his company on RS's site - but I don't know how to bring it over

His second new guy is Ben Smith - our find that he hadn't posted yet. Only new info is that he's into modeling/acting in NYC, and a couple of new pictures.

Thanks ninu!

Here is Jef's new contestants thread I just made:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t802-jef-holm-bachelorette-8-contestants-spoilers

Didn't we make Ben's thread yesterday or is this a different Ben?

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t793-ben-smith-bachelorette-8-contestant-discussion

Thanks Love! I saw the new thread right after I posted!

Yep, that's the same Ben :yes:
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:27 pm

ninu wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
ninu wrote:RS posted two more new ones Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 1825223857

Jef Holm: (No, that’s not a misspell. Dude goes with one “f.” Uh oh. I don’t know if I can trust a Jeff with one “f.”) Pleasant Grove, Utah. Don’t have a lot of info on him yet, other than his LinkedIn page which shows he’s the CEO of People Water. Haven’t been able to find many pictures of him yet other than the one posted over at GlobalOdyssey.net. Once I get more, I will add to his profile. I posted a couple “People Water” videos below that explain a little more of what his organization is about.
Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Jef1-300x226
There's also a couple videos about his company on RS's site - but I don't know how to bring it over

His second new guy is Ben Smith - our find that he hadn't posted yet. Only new info is that he's into modeling/acting in NYC, and a couple of new pictures.

Thanks ninu!

Here is Jef's new contestants thread I just made:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t802-jef-holm-bachelorette-8-contestants-spoilers

Didn't we make Ben's thread yesterday or is this a different Ben?

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t793-ben-smith-bachelorette-8-contestant-discussion

Thanks Love! I saw the new thread right after I posted!

Yep, that's the same Ben Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 1978086825

Excellent! Keep up the great work! Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Does anyone know if Doug Clerget is divorced or widowed?

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Tonight, on Gossip with Getz, Erica Rose said she has a friend from Houston who has been cast on the show. Apparently, he's gorgeous, comes from a great family, has money, and is around Emily's age. So, something (or someone, actually) to be on the lookout for.

Later in the show, Erica said she thought the producers probably casted a bunch of good guys for Emily's season, but Jacki Gordon said she heard from an insider that a lot of douchebags have been cast, and that they need Rated R types for drama.

Erica said (and Jackie and Ashley Spivey were non-verbally agreeing) that the producers needed to step their game up, because Emily is very picky, and not interested in any of the previous Bachelorette alumni.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by pna_32 Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:12 am

Brill wrote:I am guessing that if Aaron is from Canada then he will be gone early. If the guy's business can not be moved Emily will not move to Canada. She may move to Africa for love but I am betting she won't go north to Canada.

he lives in california now

pna_32

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:15 am

welcomebanner pna_32! Thanks for sharing!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:50 am

I really wish they can have a bigger pool of guys this season given Emily's special circumstances. At least make it to 30 guys like in Jillian's season.. but .. probably not from what it looks like now.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:59 am

poohbear wrote:I really wish they can have a bigger pool of guys this season given Emily's special circumstances. At least make it to 30 guys like in Jillian's season.. but .. probably not from what it looks like now.

I suspect it's harder and harder for B/B to cast good guys. Too much publicity of the train wrecks and humiliation; and especially how they take words out of context or put someone else's voiceover on a person. B/B probably ought to quit some of the thrill stunts too - there's another bunch of folks that wouldn't apply because of the more dangerous stunts they've been adding the last couple years. As another poster said, they need to totally freshen up the show.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 pm

pna_32 wrote:
Brill wrote:I am guessing that if Aaron is from Canada then he will be gone early. If the guy's business can not be moved Emily will not move to Canada. She may move to Africa for love but I am betting she won't go north to Canada.

he lives in california now

Thanks.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Archer23 wrote:Tonight, on Gossip with Getz, Erica Rose said she has a friend from Houston who has been cast on the show. Apparently, he's gorgeous, comes from a great family, has money, and is around Emily's age. So, something (or someone, actually) to be on the lookout for.

Later in the show, Erica said she thought the producers probably casted a bunch of good guys for Emily's season, but Jacki Gordon said she heard from an insider that a lot of douchebags have been cast, and that they need Rated R types for drama.

Erica said (and Jackie and Ashley Spivey were non-verbally agreeing) that the producers needed to step their game up, because Emily is very picky, and not interested in any of the previous Bachelorette alumni.
What does everything think Emily is so picky about regarding men she dates?

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Emily has said she would like the dates to be dates that one would go on in real life and try to make the process as normal as possible. She also realizes that this would be difficult to do because the show has to keep the viewers attention.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:Maybe, this season I will start the contestants individual threads earlier then I did last season?

Like I could make Doug's thread now?

Let me know what you all think of this idea.

clapping!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26