SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:57 am

Ha! I know some of the pics don't appear to be a great match but some of the are oh so close to me comparing BHG to guitar David H. I still say BHG is David! If not his cousin made the list of bachelors too! I guess the family has good taste! Ha

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:01 am

David is a skinny jinny compared to the big hulk guy... Just sayin

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:03 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Aaron of CANADA is gone/home

The group pix does have a couple more guys in the original one .. The one you are using is only a partial one

I know Aaron has gone home, per RS. However, we don't know the specifics of when he went home (i.e. RC or sent home from date,etc.). I only listed the most recent Bermuda guys from the Boat Race group date to delineate who is on which team and who has come that far. This is a general list to identify the bachelors we know, not a list to show when every one was eliminated. That's something for a later time and a different chart thread. This is just to identify known bachelors through pictures and names. Everyone else on the other side of the muppet pic whose face you can clearly see has been identified. The only person not in the muppet pic I've shown, John Wolfner, has already identified. I placed his picture up above with a better face pic. Therefore, no need for the other portion of the pic.

:Smiley:

RS had him going back to teaching on 3/28. So he didn't make it to Bermuda.

I know that. This list is not for that. We know he didn't make it to Bermuda.

OK, then point missed. I'm tired so maybe it will make sense in the morning. Carry on. Hugesmile no idea

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 am

Thanks for this! I think it helps having their faces all in 1 place with names we know or descriptions so we can place our bets & see how it all shakes out! There are still *around* 8 we still don't have a clue about!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:53 am

OK, out of the confirmed guys that we have some info on.. (ie, not including the ponytail guy or PSG or the guy with the white suit), I'm definitely against Travis and Kalon... can't believe they both made it to Bermuda LOL, who did she eliminate???

and after those two, i'm not into David, esp. after seeing some of his responses on the Tyra show...

And.. for some reason, i don't think Chris is the right guy for her.. just my feeling, but i know most people on here like Chris a lot lol

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by NittanyKenVB Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 am

WOW I am absolutely amazed and how many of these guys all ya'll (plural form of ya'll) have figured out. Ya'll are good!

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 400-63Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 245x245
NittanyKenVB
NittanyKenVB

Male Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:27 pm

NittanyKenVB wrote:WOW I am absolutely amazed and how many of these guys all ya'll (plural form of ya'll) have figured out. Ya'll are good!

I second this! You are all fabulous sleuthers. It's so muich fun to check in here each day and find out what new info you have uncovered! Thanks to all---Love and San especially for providing this lovely place for us to enjoy! blowkiss
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:36 pm

14. PSG (Pink Shirt Guy) , formerly known as #9 guy?

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Pink10

Was it ruled out as being Aaron Martell???
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:38 pm

skitts wrote:

14. PSG (Pink Shirt Guy) , formerly known as #9 guy?

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Pink10

Was it ruled out as being Aaron Martell???

I'm not positive but I think it is Aaron. scratch
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Here is a comparison:

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Aaron10

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Convinced, I think it's Aaron. Sucks he's already gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 pm

cupcakes wrote:Here is a comparison:

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Aaron10

Perhaps someone can tweet some of his students to see if PSG guy is Aaron, their teacher clean-shaven. Aaron has a very noticeable cleft in his chin in all his pics. It's not really seen in the PSG pic, however the pic is blurry.

ETA: Original PSG pics one blurry profile and clearer small pic of enlarged one,

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 Mraan5 Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 52 X2_b7a10

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26