SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
sophienette wrote:I think Nathan might be the guys half-cut on the far left of that Muppet shot

I also think so....

See I think the guy on the far left is pink shirt guy and I don't think pink shirt guy is Nathan. Should be interesting once we figure this whole puzzle out.

Agree with bolded. :yes:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by lstiff Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
sophienette wrote:I think Nathan might be the guys half-cut on the far left of that Muppet shot

I also think so....

See I think the guy on the far left is pink shirt guy and I don't think pink shirt guy is Nathan. Should be interesting once we figure this whole puzzle out.

Agree with bolded. :yes:

I agree that pink shirt guy is far left black sweater guy in Muppets pic. Who is this guy? I realize there are 25 & we only have a few confirmed but he is hugging me. I do think Nathan is clapping guy in muppet Pic. Hair & body are the same IMO
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:51 pm

I am looking forward to seeing pics of who got 1-1 dates on episode 6 and 7. They are going to be among the top 3 for sure. As of now my favorite guys are Doug, Ryan and Sean.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:28 pm

I like Chris. Ryan & Sean so far! Maybe BHG if we find out more info on him. Not into Travis at all.

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Guys we know for sure who have made it past night one and to Bermuda ~

1. Chris Bukowski - Bermuda
2. Ryan Bowers - Bermuda
3. Kalon Mcmahon - Bermuda
4. John Wolfner
5. Micheal
6. Sean Lowe - Bermuda
7. Jef Holm - Bermuda
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:59 pm

This might be confusing for some people. I know that there is a lot going on right now as far as identifying what contestants were on the Bermuda date, which contestants we have yet to identify, and which ones still remain a mystery.

So would anyone be willing to post screencaps of the contestants on the group sailing date and identify who they are (or who we think they are).

Thanks.

Here is an example of what I mean:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t438-bachelor-16-group-date-in-sf-11-contestants-pics
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 am

PennaFlaGirl wrote:KikiLL where are you? I thought you'd have his home address and social security number by now. Just kidding! You are awesome! PINKHEART you! :sending flowers

Aww, thank you, that's so sweet, made my night :shy: PINKHEART blowkiss I didn't get his home adress or ss-numb. giggling , but after some major sleuthing :study: :fishing: :detective :lookout I did manage to get my hands on some goodies danceround , go see Nathans thread :Smiley:

Last edited by KikiLL on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 Seanie10Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 51 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 am

Aaron of CANADA is gone/home

The group pix does have a couple more guys in the original one .. The one you are using is only a partial one

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:46 am

Jeepers wrote:Aaron of CANADA is gone/home

The group pix does have a couple more guys in the original one .. The one you are using is only a partial one

I know Aaron has gone home, per RS. However, we don't know the specifics of when he went home (i.e. RC or sent home from date,etc.). I only listed the most recent Bermuda guys from the Boat Race group date to delineate who is on which team and who has come that far. This is a general list to identify the bachelors we know, not a list to show when every one was eliminated. That's something for a later time and a different chart thread. Although, some of the known bachelors and their participation in certain dates is on the Filming Schedule No Discussion thread updated list. This list is just to identify known bachelors through pictures and names. Everyone else on the other side of the muppet pic whose face you can clearly see has been identified. The only person not in the muppet pic I've shown, John Wolfner, has already identified. I placed his picture up above at #8 with a better face pic. Therefore, no need for the other portion of the pic.

:Smiley:

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:51 am

nikkij_26 wrote:

I know Aaron has gone home, per RS. However, we don't know the specifics of when he went home (i.e. RC or sent home from date,etc.). I only listed the most recent Bermuda guys from the Boat Race group date to delineate who is on which team and who has come that far. This is a general list to identify the bachelors we know, not a list to show when every one was eliminated. That's something for a later time and a different chart thread. This is just to identify known bachelors through pictures and names. Everyone else on the other side of the muppet pic whose face you can clearly see has been identified. The only person not in the muppet pic I've shown, John Wolfner, has already identified. I placed his picture up above with a better face pic. Therefore, no need for the other portion of the pic.

RS had him going back to teaching on 3/28. So he didn't make it to Bermuda.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 am

nikkij_26 wrote:

I know Aaron has gone home, per RS. However, we don't know the specifics of when he went home (i.e. RC or sent home from date,etc.). I only listed the most recent Bermuda guys from the Boat Race group date to delineate who is on which team and who has come that far. This is a general list to identify the bachelors we know, not a list to show when every one was eliminated. That's something for a later time and a different chart thread. Although, some of the known bachelors and their participation in certain dates is on the Filming Schedule No Discussion thread updated list. This list is just to identify known bachelors through pictures and names. Everyone else on the other side of the muppet pic whose face you can clearly see has been identified. The only person not in the muppet pic I've shown, John Wolfner, has already identified. I placed his picture up above at #8 with a better face pic. Therefore, no need for the other portion of the pic.

Point has been missed.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:54 am

GrahamGal wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:

I know Aaron has gone home, per RS. However, we don't know the specifics of when he went home (i.e. RC or sent home from date,etc.). I only listed the most recent Bermuda guys from the Boat Race group date to delineate who is on which team and who has come that far. This is a general list to identify the bachelors we know, not a list to show when every one was eliminated. That's something for a later time and a different chart thread. This is just to identify known bachelors through pictures and names. Everyone else on the other side of the muppet pic whose face you can clearly see has been identified. The only person not in the muppet pic I've shown, John Wolfner, has already identified. I placed his picture up above with a better face pic. Therefore, no need for the other portion of the pic.

RS had him going back to teaching on 3/28. So he didn't make it to Bermuda.

I know that he returned to teaching on 3/28. This list is not for that.

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26