SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Oh, I don't think she is opposed to moving. Not at all. But to Seattle? It's a long ways from mama and the Hendricks. Just wished he was a little closer. Seattle is nothing like NC or the East Coast. We shall see. Laughing, just bring on some more cuties!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by momoftrips Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:12 pm

IA, Doug is a cutie. I'm a little bias though because we grew up around the same area. One of his coworkers is an ex-coworker of mine. I'm so tempted to contact her and ask about him, but I haven't spoken to her in YEARS.

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 pm

bing2262 wrote:I am getting a really good vibe about this guy. I hope it is true that he is one of Emily's bachelors. He could be a keeper. :yes:

As my grandmother would have said, "he's such a nice boy".

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 pm

BlondieGal wrote:Kind of a cross between Brad and Kiptyn.

I see that too! :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 pm

momoftrips wrote:IA, Doug is a cutie. I'm a little bias though because we grew up around the same area. One of his coworkers is an ex-coworker of mine. I'm so tempted to contact her and ask about him, but I haven't spoken to her in YEARS.

You should do it momoftrips! Just say you want to catch up! Hugesmile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:00 pm

kelly kapowski ‏ @DatDamnAsh
One of my coworkers is leaving to be on the bachelorette I cant wait to see this fool on tv

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:27 pm

San wrote:
momoftrips wrote:IA, Doug is a cutie. I'm a little bias though because we grew up around the same area. One of his coworkers is an ex-coworker of mine. I'm so tempted to contact her and ask about him, but I haven't spoken to her in YEARS.

When we know for sure he is on, I will. :yes:

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:40 pm

momoftrips wrote:
San wrote:

When we know for sure he is on, I will. :yes:

Sounds great! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Bachelorette Spoilers: Meet Rumored Season 8 Contestant Doug Clerget

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Doug-clerget--3179801942633297271

Is Doug one of the guys who will be competing for Emily's heart?

Hometown: Tacoma, WA

Doug Clerget is rumored to be one of the 25 men competing for Emily Maynard’s heart on Bachelorette Season 8, according to our sleuthy sources over at The Final Rose. We did some cyber-stalking of our own and figured out some more about this hunky realtor who hails from just South of Seattle, WA.

Doug, 33, was born and raised in Tacoma, WA, by his grandfather, according to Tacoma Weekly. Apparently not one to rest on his six-pack laurels, Doug has degrees from both Eastern Washington University and the tony Wharton School of Business.

In addition to his successful realty career, Doug runs a charity, Dollar Per Month, with his cousin Jason. In an interview with Tacoma Weekly, Doug explains the inspiration for his philanthropic leanings: “I grew up in a family where philanthropy was a big deal. As I got older, it just does not feel like our generation gives very much. I was thinking to myself, that everyone has a few extra dollars a month, if they just had a place where they could trust that that money could go to a good cause and it was easy, then they would do it.”

If Doug is, in fact, going to be wooing Emily, he’s headed to North Carolina next week to meet his competition and live in this huge Charlotte mansion.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-spoilers-meet-rumored-season-8-contestant-doug-clerget?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Are WE their sleuthy sources?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Ryan Bowers shut down his FB.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ryan-Bowers/49502227#!/people/Ryan-Bowers/49502227?sk=photos

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 pm

San wrote:Are WE their sleuthy sources?

Possibly, but I hope they didn't just ruin his chances on being on this season. I completely understand why RS doesn't post who the contestants are going to be until they have left for filming. Let's hope he is a contestant! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26