SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 20 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

bing2262 wrote:I am getting a really good vibe about this guy. I hope it is true that he is one of Emily's bachelors. He could be a keeper. :yes:

Same here bing! :Nod: Praying
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 pm

San wrote:
bing2262 wrote:I am getting a really good vibe about this guy. I hope it is true that he is one of Emily's bachelors. He could be a keeper. :yes:

Physically, I think he's the cutest of the bunch so far, too. He's very close to Brad in physical traits. But geeze louise, he lives in Seattle, Washington.. doesn't he? Do you think Emily would relocate there? Hmmmm... I dunno.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 am

I agree! The more time I spend over in Ben's seasons thread, the more excited I get for Emily's season. I definitely hope we get to see some of her stellar personality and witty comments (Oh I thought you were just being a smart @$$, and her lovely comment when she dropped the marshmellow in her outake of her first 1 on 1)

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:21 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
San wrote:

Physically, I think he's the cutest of the bunch so far, too. He's very close to Brad in physical traits. But geeze louise, he lives in Seattle, Washington.. doesn't he? Do you think Emily would relocate there? Hmmmm... I dunno.

I was just about to say....In this picture, he looks like a younger Brad IMO.

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Photo_Jun_04,_6_39_34_PM

As far as relocation, I say if it's love then it will all work out the way it should. ❤
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:10 am

I think he looks a lot like Brad too. Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 1978086825
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 am

Kind of a cross between Brad and Kiptyn.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 am

BlondieGal wrote:Kind of a cross between Brad and Kiptyn.

Good Combination

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:37 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
San wrote:

I doubt Emily is moving... UNLESS she gets married. So I would guess that if she comes out of this with a fiance... the courtship would have to take place in Charlotte.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 pm

BlondieGal wrote:Kind of a cross between Brad and Kiptyn.

BINGO!! He is a cutie!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 pm

That just sounds a little selfish to me and I do not believe Emily is that way. If she ends up engaged to someone who lives a distance away I think they will compromise at first by going back and forth until they decide on a permanent situation. Especially if the man also has a child that would the right way to handle it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 pm

TayTaymom wrote:That just sounds a little selfish to me and I do not believe Emily is that way. If she ends up engaged to someone who lives a distance away I think they will compromise at first by going back and forth until they decide on a permanent situation. Especially if the man also has a child that would the right way to handle it.

I agree. I don't think they would have considered her unless she was open to moving. She was ready to move to Texas before that fell through. She is in a good situation to move because I don't think her bridges would be burned it it didn't work out long term; she could move back.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 pm

TayTaymom wrote:That just sounds a little selfish to me and I do not believe Emily is that way. If she ends up engaged to someone who lives a distance away I think they will compromise at first by going back and forth until they decide on a permanent situation. Especially if the man also has a child that would the right way to handle it.

Well if the man has a child that is a whole different can of worms. I just think that because of her last expierience, Emily will tread lightly. I don't think it impossible for her to move... for the couple to work out... they should be together.

I like Emily and I truly hope she finds the man of her dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26