SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:56 am

Here is another picture of him. From Washington ~

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Clerget-doug-lrg
http://www.kiddermathews.com/professionals/clerget-doug.php
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 am

San wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
mellysa wrote:Not sure if this is posted in another thread but I found this tweet... maybe one of the super sleuthers out there can figure out who the guy is...

Molly Hatcher ‏ @mollykhatcher

My dads friends gonna be on Emily's season #bachelorette! Can't wait to see this haha

I put my facebook stalking skills to test and found out the guy's name is Doug Clerget and he is around 30 y.o. and I think he lives in or is from Washington. I'll see if I can find more info! :D

Is this him?

Doug Clerget

Doug was born and raised outside of Tacoma, Washington. Doug attended Eastern Washington University and then worked in finance and commercial real estate and then co-founded Dollar Per Month™️ in 2011. Doug is also an active board member and advisor for a montessori school in the Seattle area.

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Doug-C-2-e1321652812547
https://www.dollarpermonth.org/board-members

OH please let it be him! LOL

Yes, at least I think/hope so! I found a facebook page with a few pictures of him, but I don't know how to bring them over. It looks like he has a son! I like this guy already!! yes

Last edited by Fascinator11 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:00 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
San wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
mellysa wrote:Not sure if this is posted in another thread but I found this tweet... maybe one of the super sleuthers out there can figure out who the guy is...

My dads friends gonna be on Emily's season #bachelorette! Can't wait to see this haha

I put my facebook stalking skills to test and found out the guy's name is Doug Clerget and he is around 30 y.o. and I think he lives in or is from Washington. I'll see if I can find more info! :D

Is this him?

Doug Clerget

Doug was born and raised outside of Tacoma, Washington. Doug attended Eastern Washington University and then worked in finance and commercial real estate and then co-founded Dollar Per Month™️ in 2011. Doug is also an active board member and advisor for a montessori school in the Seattle area.

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 Doug-C-2-e1321652812547

Yes, at least I think/hope so? I found a facebook page with a few pictures of him, but I don't know how to bring them over.. It looks like he has a son! I like this guy already!! yes

I found his facebook page too, and yes he has a son! Lol He is handsome!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:02 am

San wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
San wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:

Is this him?

Doug Clerget

Yes, at least I think/hope so? I found a facebook page with a few pictures of him, but I don't know how to bring them over.. It looks like he has a son! I like this guy already!! yes

I know! laugh out loud I hope this is the right guy! This makes me even more excited for Emily's season! :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:03 am

ooo la la, me likey Doug so far. He looks like her type (a younger Brad somewhat), has his own business, and he's a dad. :Nod:
I think I'm going to like this season.

Last edited by Gina on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:03 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
San wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
San wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:

Is this him?

Doug Clerget

I know! laugh out loud I hope this is the right guy! This makes me even more excited for Emily's season! :Woah-hoo:

I can't have a favorite already. I can't have a favorite already. I don't even know if it's even the right guy or not yet, but dang he is so good looking! And he has a son. seeing hearts
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 am

:Welcome New Members to our site! 👋
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 am

Gina wrote:ooo la la, me likey Doug so far. He looks like her type (a younger Brad somewhat), own his own business, and he's a dad. :Nod:

I so so hope he is one of the 6 guys that RS already knows about as being on the show. Come on Ben's finale. I am ready to see what RS has on this season! :awesome: I hope you will be sleuthing with us Gina! :WAVEY:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 am

San wrote:
Gina wrote:ooo la la, me likey Doug so far. He looks like her type (a younger Brad somewhat), own his own business, and he's a dad. :Nod:

I so so hope he is one of the 6 guys that RS already knows about as being on the show. Come on Ben's finale. I am ready to see what RS has on this season! :awesome: I hope you will be sleuthing with us Gina! :WAVEY:
Yes, San, 👋 I'll try, though I'm not that great a sleuther as so many on here. I know it's too soon, but he looks and seems classy & very successful. I really think Emily needs a guy who has a child, as only a parent understands the complete devotion and lifestyle of a single parent to their child. heartbeat But, I'm going to keep an open mind and refrain from favorites til the M & G, but so far, Doug looks pretty good. Only wish he lived closer to NC, instead of the opposite coast.

Last edited by Gina on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:14 am

San wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:

Is this him?

Doug Clerget

LOL, I hope so too San. He is cute! Plus he is another local that I can root for. :Nod:

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:16 am

I feel a little bit behind so forgive me if this has been discussed already. How many contestants have been confirmed so far? Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:18 am

Gina wrote:
San wrote:

Yes, San, 👋 I'll try, though I'm not that great a sleuther as so many on here. I know it's too soon, but he looks and seems classy & very successful. I really think Emily needs a guy who has a child, as only a parent understands the complete devotion and lifestyle of a single parent to their child. heartbeat But, I'm going to keep an open mind and refrain from favorites til the M & G, but so far, Doug looks pretty good.

Yay! Well, I need to take your approach of waiting until the M&G. I will try my hardest. For some reason, he reminds me of a guy like Roberto (not in looks) but personality. I guess we'll see. I totally agree that Emily could probably relate well with him being that they both have a child. I know it's really too early though. They have to close their FB pages during the filming time right? I will keep checking to see if he deletes it soon. ❤
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26