SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by GrahamGal Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:I was just told that my ex boyfriend Andrew may be on the show. He was here in California with me for school and then when we split he moved to NYC.

Any way to check his FB to see if it's active?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:20 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:I was just told that my ex boyfriend Andrew may be on the show. He was here in California with me for school and then when we split he moved to NYC.

Anyway to check his FB to see if it's active?

He never had a FB account. He really hates all that social media stuff. I wish he did. It would be so much easier from a sluething perspective.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

He never had a FB account. He really hates all that social media stuff. I wish he did. It would be so much easier from a sluething perspective.

This is the second contestant that you know who was apart of this show! You are our lucky charm! ❤
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

This is the second contestant that you know who was apart of this show! You are our lucky charm! ❤

Except in this case Andrew (if he is on the show) is a good guy. I think he and Emily would hit it off.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Except in this case Andrew (if he is on the show) is a good guy. I think he and Emily would hit it off.

clapping!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:06 am

Starshine_16 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Who's the other contestant you know? Why do you think the other guy's not a good one? Smiley
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 am

poohbear wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

Who's the other contestant you know? Why do you think the other guy's not a good one? Smiley

No, Ben's season I knew Blakeley.She was a friend of mine until I distanced myself when I realized her morals didn't fit with mine.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 am

Starshine_16 wrote:
poohbear wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:

No, Ben's season I knew Blakeley.She was a friend of mine until I distanced myself when I realized her morals didn't fit with mine.

ah ic! Then it seems like Andrew really is a great guy! I hope he's really on the show and make it far Smiley
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Any pics or a description?

He's not into social media? I'm liking that! But, don't think the show will like it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:42 pm

umngirl wrote:I hope the guys we don't know about are better than this lot because so far none of them are anything to write home about. Maybe that will change once I see them on the show, but I want to know where my man candy is, which is the main reason I watch the Bachelorette.

giggling I can't but always think that when this show starts.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 pm

atem wrote:

Any pics or a description?

He's not into social media? I'm liking that! But, don't think the show will like it.

He's medium height (About 5'10) with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.He is 28 (In fact he just had a birthday) He is very kind and gentle but he definitely isn't a pushover. He is a big family man(which is part of what drew me to him in the first place) He's not overly religious,but he does attend church.

The social media thing is what gives me pause about him being on the show because he is not the fame-seeking guy TPTB look for. Plus I don't think I want the poor guy to be on the show because Fliess and the rest of them would tear him to bits.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:43 pm

kellyyyyyyyy ✌ ‏ @kellybender
Just met grant from the bachelorette #winning

New Contestant?

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread #1

+66
KikiLove
IrishGal
Aunties_Love
docnash14
nikkij_26