SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:10 am

Luvstruck ... if I got the spoilers right (didn't check) ... FRC - 8th, Nick on the plane 11th from Charlotte (or 10th embarking, dunno), Josh at the airport in Miami 12th.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:11 am

happygolucky wrote:So ... just seen a link of People magazine article with the video of Josh meeting Andi's parents (and calling him Babe) ... so ... to not raise the hair in fan thread, I want to ask you here,

What do you think of Andi's behavior and her parents (I'm asking, in her possible relationship with Nick)?

And so... we see great start (even if everyone is nervous, I don't see anything alarming, actually quite nice welcome) between them ...

and we get to see a sneak peek of awkward Nick's request and declaration ...

so where does that leave Nick's chances?

Yes, F1 typically is shown to have an awkward MTP date. To throw the viewer off. This year, I am not counting on editing as a clue though!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:20 am

Both were shown to have awkward MTP's.

I noticed Andi called Josh Babe and also noticed she sat very close to him on the couch.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:21 am

There's always room for doubt, especially after Des' season, but I'm thinking there's just too much on the side of Nick being f2. For me it's not how Andi is around Josh because she's clearly also enamored with Nick. It's the combination of the plane video, the sofa cushion SCs, Nick being filmed, plus a feeling I've had for quite a while that puts me into the spoiler being true camp.

Having said that I think Nick would be good for Andi and what CH said multiple times could be right. I wish her well but am not feeling it with Josh. I hope she doesn't rush into anything.

I'd love nothing more than a "kaboom" and feel there's still a slight possibility of that.  :Nod:

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

yeap ... "handy" noticed
it's not the first time she called him babe ...

so? ... any possible predictions how it's gonna play out the final?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

I am with you 100% Albean.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:24 am

happygolucky wrote:yeap ... "handy" noticed

I think she will let Nick go the morning of the FRC.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:27 am

nutty1 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:yeap ... "handy" noticed

I think she will let Nick go the morning of the FRC.

I agree and I don't want to watch! sad
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:29 am

happygolucky wrote:Luvstruck ... if I got the spoilers right (didn't check) ... FRC - 8th, Nick on the plane 11th from Charlotte (or 10th embarking, dunno), Josh at the airport in Miami 12th.

Close, FRC May 9th, as per the timestamps on the photos posted at abcmedia.net
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:30 am

happygolucky wrote:Oh, Litta, those were the times, ..., but their tweets/FB posts were the best, now, everything can be understood one or the other way, SCs seem to be for now the only credible option to sleuth. I know there are a lot of SM clues out there, but i don't even want to follow them. I just enjoy the story and I'm curious how much can I "predict" where did the editors decide to take this plot. I'm more of an edit-lover than a sleuth, just because I don't have time and resources to find all the material. But I love to imagine and create variables of stories, twists and endings.
That's why maybe I'm so intrigued by Nick's edit. Because is very compelling edit. Rich and never too predictable.

Putting the SM clues aside, I find this season incredibly suspenseful. I think the editors have created a viable storyline for either guy to be F1. They have me believing that Andi is into both her guys (because she probably is  :gotcha: ) and really has a tough choice.  I can see it going either way. As someone (I think Emusha) said awhile ago, Andi has two very different choices, and I really don't know from the edit which way she will go. I've been able to stay detached to the point where I can root for either guy.

From a story telling perspective, I think TPTB hit this one out of the park..uh-oh, baseball reference was unintended. To me, they've kept the doubt going to the very end. I'm so glad I don't have a favorite because I'd be too anxious at this point.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 80 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:37 am

I post so I can see my new avi  eyedrool 
My thoughts on the the letter: am I the only one who hopes Bella didn't write it? I just don't want a 10 years old girl to get dragged into this silly show (I didn't watch Emily's season so not sure how involved Ricki was).
I agree it 's better to let Nick go before FRC.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:41 am

Bella didn't write the letter.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit