SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by SueSt July 24th 2014, 12:02 pm

remockered wrote:If Nick had the letter delivered, it would be from one of the final two, but could still have originated with Bella.
Oooo Ooooo Ooooo.  I wonder if that is somehow related to Nick's MKE visit ... and his visit with Bella BEFORE the MTA.  Telling her that he was engaged to Andi... and then Bella writes a letter telling Andi how happy she will be to have her as a sister.  I think my heart just exploded!         beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Last edited by SueSt on July 24th 2014, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Luvstruck July 24th 2014, 12:03 pm

SueSt wrote:
remockered wrote:Could the letter be from Bella via Nick?  It looks like the paper from the notebook she was using?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this theory!!!  Except CH it was from one of your F2.

What stuck out to me was Chris saying "I recommend you read it". He would let her decide to read it or not if it was from F2 crying over spilt milk who was trying to pull at her heart strings. He knew what it said and knew that she might tear it up like she did the lie detector test results. By saying she should read it he was convincing her to do just that. He would not have said that if it would upset the apple cart so it must be a sweet note from either F1 or F2.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 July 24th 2014, 12:13 pm

SueSt wrote:
Cecilia wrote:And he's now following a swimsuit model. f2
And I follow Nick... AND I'm married... No big deal!

He probably follows her because she endorses polka-dots.  giggling 

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 Screenshot2014-07-24at100936AM

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt July 24th 2014, 12:14 pm

Litta123 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Cecilia wrote:And he's now following a swimsuit model. f2
And I follow Nick... AND I'm married... No big deal!

He probably follows her because she endorses polka-dots.  giggling 

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 Screenshot2014-07-24at100936AM

rofl rofl rofl 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky July 24th 2014, 12:19 pm

This one is the best ... ahahaha, thank you Litta, that made me laugh to tears. The whole conversation, quote in quote. Perfect.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 July 24th 2014, 12:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:This one is the best ... ahahaha, thank you Litta, that made me laugh to tears. The whole conversation, quote in quote. Perfect.

bestbud! Ah, happy!

Totally random and OT, but this kind of reminds me of the end of sleuthing RFL SM. Remember when there was a whole debate about a picture of Sara being dressed in a beard sitting on Tim's couch? That one almost made me pee my pants!  sneakyl

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 79 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 July 24th 2014, 12:34 pm

sdmom wrote:^ and that model follows Josh...

Haha. This makes me laugh because there are A LOT of women that follow Josh. Does he follow back is the question. Smiley Nick is adorable and is/will be fine. I think it is great he follows her. She is pretty and this just shows he is ready to move on...IMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky July 24th 2014, 12:53 pm

Oh, Litta, those were the times, ..., but their tweets/FB posts were the best, now, everything can be understood one or the other way, SCs seem to be for now the only credible option to sleuth. I know there are a lot of SM clues out there, but i don't even want to follow them. I just enjoy the story and I'm curious how much can I "predict" where did the editors decide to take this plot. I'm more of an edit-lover than a sleuth, just because I don't have time and resources to find all the material. But I love to imagine and create variables of stories, twists and endings.
That's why maybe I'm so intrigued by Nick's edit. Because is very compelling edit. Rich and never too predictable.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom July 24th 2014, 12:58 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
sdmom wrote:^ and that model follows Josh...

Haha.  This makes me laugh because there are A LOT of women that follow Josh.  Does he follow back is the question.  Smiley  Nick is adorable and is/will be fine.  I think it is great he follows her.  She is pretty and this just shows he is ready to move on...IMHO
Nothing will make me happier than he's fine and ready to move on. Is July 28here yet? Free Nick!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck July 24th 2014, 1:03 pm

SueSt wrote:
remockered wrote:If Nick had the letter delivered, it would be from one of the final two, but could still have originated with Bella.
Oooo Ooooo Ooooo.  I wonder if that is somehow related to Nick's MKE visit ... and his visit with Bella BEFORE the MTA.  Telling her that he was engaged to Andi... and then Bella writes a letter telling Andi how happy she will be to have her as a sister.  I think my heart just exploded!         beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Best theory I have seen so far!!! It ties up perfectly and Chris H would definitely recommend to Andi she read it. Nick was in LA where they were taping MTA and is something he would do to bring that note from Bella have it delivered to Andi before the stressful MTA to remind her he is there for her and will meet her afterwards. Andi did ask Bella how she would feel to have her as a sister on the hometown date & why would she do that with an impressionable child if she did not think it was highly possible she would marry her brother? Plus she had memorized everyone of his siblings' names and could match them with their pictures which was very impressive to do for him. This on top of Josh's recent posting to his twitter of a pic his mom sent them when they were younger of the view of a father and son from the back that said " Only to realize they're the only ones who ever really had your back" seems a reflective F2 state of mind. The only thing that is still nagging me is that darn plane video on May 8th? Nick on plane, final ceremony May 9th?, when did Josh return any definitive date???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky July 24th 2014, 1:06 pm

So ... just seen a link of People magazine article with the video of Josh meeting Andi's parents (and calling him Babe) ... so ... to not raise the hair in fan thread, I want to ask you here,

What do you think of Andi's behavior and her parents (I'm asking, in her possible relationship with Nick)?

And so... we see great start (even if everyone is nervous, I don't see anything alarming, actually quite nice welcome) between them ...

and we get to see a sneak peek of awkward Nick's request and declaration ...

so where does that leave Nick's chances?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt July 24th 2014, 1:08 pm

TPTB are trying to create doubt.... and it's working!!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit