SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by ag54 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:44 am

I think he looks like John Lithgow - look at some of his younger pics (although the now pics could be what Nick will look like when he's older Smiley)

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3155791360/nm0001475?ref_=nmmd_md_nxt

ag54

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:50 am

Phillip Phillips….

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR360on4oeV0W_Ye0AfhdeeNTpXMXUeCtxU5zHOco8IjHaQeRog6g

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:25 am

noobsleuth wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Hope Nick stays far away from Jaclyn.

Me too. Sorry I'm not a fan or hers at all.

What season was she from and why don't you like her? Was she on BIP this season?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:26 am

nutty1 wrote:Phillip Phillips….

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR360on4oeV0W_Ye0AfhdeeNTpXMXUeCtxU5zHOco8IjHaQeRog6g

ITA! :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:Phillip Phillips….

OMG, I agree, and I think that Phillip Phillips is a cutie pie!!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm

OMG SWEETEST Tweet from Nick:
With hometowns approaching, this #tbt goes out to mom. One of the most truly amazing women you could ever hope to meet. After 11 kids and 55 years, she is as beautiful as ever. She means the world to me. Know one knows me better #thebachelorette #repost #mom #hometowns

Still.... the Know one knows me better - has me thinking he's F2...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 pm

SueSt wrote:OMG SWEETEST Tweet from Nick:
With hometowns approaching, this #tbt goes out to mom. One of the most truly amazing women you could ever hope to meet. After 11 kids and 55 years, she is as beautiful as ever. She means the world to me. Know one knows me better #thebachelorette #repost #mom #hometowns

Little slow here, but can you explain. THanks!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:57 pm

isittrue wrote:

Little slow here, but can you explain.  THanks!

Reading between the lines... The tweet feels a little nostalgic - like a return to home (his mom) after his heart has been broken.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:58 pm

I wouldn't read anything into that part. You could also say no one knows him better because she knows he is F1. I don't think everything he posts means something.

If he wasn't getting such a bad edit, I would think he would be th next Bachelor. He posts a lot of show related things.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:I wouldn't read anything into that part. You could also say no one knows him better because she knows he is F1. I don't think everything he posts means something.

If he wasn't getting such a bad edit, I would think he would be th next Bachelor. He posts a lot of show related things.

Yes he does and so does Marcus. He even tags non-B'ette related stuff with the Bachelorette and has no problems re-tweeting stuff that Andi has posted which includes non-Bachelorette stuff.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:02 pm

SueSt wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Little slow here, but can you explain.  THanks!

Reading between the lines... The tweet feels a little nostalgic - like a return to home (his mom) after his heart has been broken.  

Ok, thanks. Couldn't it also mean that all the villain editing is getting to him and his mom is who knows him the best and the villain edit is unwarranted. I doubt Nick is F1 anyway but I am curious while he worded it Know One, as opposed to No one too?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:04 pm

His mom sure is young, beautiful and I mean 11 kids  ... like how is it possible? ahahahahah Kudos to Mrs. Viall. No wonder she has one strong boy. And the beauty of it, he isn't afraid of showing some tears ... that's a real man to me. (call him immature, arrogant or whatever, for 33 old, he sure is young at heart and that's even more important)

ETA.
BTW - so this phrase Know one ... is it correct? ... you use it like that?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit