SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by atem Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:29 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I found it weird that Nick commented on jaclyn Swartz photo on IG  making fun of him...she didn't  even tag him and neither of them are following eachother. Seems to me he is bothered  and looking through the bachelorette tag on IG

Wow, he did?!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 am

Hope Nick stays far away from Jaclyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:08 am

2boys3girls wrote:Hope Nick stays far away from Jaclyn.

Me too. Sorry I'm not a fan or hers at all.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:here ya go:
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 Jason_segel_0

I think the real Nick is cuter than both of the photos. He has that boyish, impish look.

The are both kind of photo chameleons to me.

True, but their are better pics of Jason, in some of his hotter pics he really reminds me of Nick.  Jason's weight fluctuates, and he looks slightly different in many pics as well.  This link is one of his better ones.

https://sp2.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608054918491475626&pid=15.1&P=0
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:10 am

atem wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I found it weird that Nick commented on jaclyn Swartz photo on IG  making fun of him...she didn't  even tag him and neither of them are following eachother. Seems to me he is bothered  and looking through the bachelorette tag on IG

Wow, he did?!  

It is on the first page of this thread and his response was again to make fun of himself.  I don't see it as that big of a deal and again ask if people don't like him, then why twitter follow him? And people send him links to stuff all the time, he may have found it on his own or someone may have pointed it out to him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:12 am

Nick reminds me of Ben Savage from Boy Meets World. I mean that in the most endearing way possible as I had a childhood crush on him.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:17 am

He is one of those guys who kind of looks like a lot of people. So cute, while not traditionally handsome and dashing. Dashing is good, but sneaks up and you and steals your heart rocks too!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:19 am

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:

Wow, he did?!  

It is on the first page of this thread and his response was again to make fun of himself.  I don't see it as that big of a deal and again ask if people don't like him, then why twitter follow him?  And people send him links to stuff all the time, he may have found it on his own or someone may have pointed it out to him.  

I don't think it's a big deal either. I think Nick handled well. I hope next time when people say Nick posts something somewhere, they can also provide links. That will be really helpful  :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:39 am

Nick found the pic on Jaclyn's page because someone tagged his IG name in a comment. So creepy and gross, I know...  giggling 

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:14 am

I love how Nick arranged to have his friends meet Andi on the HTD. I think that shows a sincerety on his part.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:33 am

Phillip Phillips…..I have said it from day one.

Nick looks really happy in the picture of him holding hands with Andi walking to his friends.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 am

I still can't unsee the Spencer Pratt comparison that I mentioned when he was first spoiled as a contestant. And while some of it might be edit, their personalities have some similarities too that also creep me out.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #5

+83
chloep
julychild
Luvstruck
notarose
gurlbrit