SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by emad0722 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:23 pm

albean99 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:He seems to have switched divisions with Salesforce in 2/14 from ESB to SMB...no clue what that means.

I looked it up and here are the definitions (way over my head):

ESB
An enterprise service bus (ESB) is a software architecture model used for designing and implementing communication between mutually interacting software applications in a service-oriented architecture (SOA).

In computer networking, Server Message Block, the modern dialect of which is known as Common Internet File System, operates as an application-layer network protocol mainly used for providing shared access to files, printers, serial ports, and miscellaneous communications between nodes on a network.

He does seem like a great guy. I'm sure there will be lots of nice ladies in Chicago introducing themselves shortly.  :Nod:

I reckon they already have hahahaha  :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Based on this recent job posting for a SMB Account Executive at Salesforce transferring to Atlanta would be a smooth transition for Nick :yes: 

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/9556805?trk=job_view_browse_map

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:43 pm

IrishGal wrote:He seems to have switched divisions with Salesforce in 2/14 from ESB to SMB...no clue what that means.
At Salesforce

ESB - emerging small business (potential and current clients)
SMB - small to medium business (potential and current clients)

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:25 pm

jen689 wrote:Based on this recent job posting for a SMB Account Executive at Salesforce transferring to Atlanta would be a smooth transition for Nick :yes: 

If we see that job gone and one pop in in Chicago…..then I'd be seriously convinced!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:
jen689 wrote:Based on this recent job posting for a SMB Account Executive at Salesforce transferring to Atlanta would be a smooth transition for Nick :yes: 

If we see that job gone and one pop in in Chicago…..then I'd be seriously convinced!!!

ITA Nutty!. great stalk Jen!..keeping an eye on this super important one. We may get a Roberto case 2.0  giggling. Take a Screenshot, just in case.. Smiley 

i would guess, if Nick F1 and really moving to ATL...there is possibility it will be done in December. Didnt Andi extend her leave of absence till then?

can we know for sure the application period of that ATL position?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Wow that's interesting! Good fine. Let's keep an eye on it.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:28 pm

There is an opening posted 2 days ago for Account Executive SMB in Chicago.

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/16401344?trk=job_view_similar_jobs
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:36 pm

good find beagle!! but then im confused..laugh out loud

maybe some vet here could fill us in how the super sleuthers knew for sure Roberto was transferred back then? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:39 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:good find beagle!! but then im confused..laugh out loud

maybe some vet here could fill us in how the super sleuthers knew for sure Roberto was transferred back then? Praying

I think another agent that worked for State Farm found the inside info on Roberto.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Beagle wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:good find beagle!! but then im confused..laugh out loud

I think another agent that worked for State Farm found the inside info on Roberto.

thanks for that info. here is hoping for such stuff to be found, IF Nick is the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:47 pm

jen689 wrote:
At Salesforce

Thanks. That makes so much more sense than the ones I found.  :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:37 am

albean99 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
At Salesforce

Thanks. That makes so much more sense than the ones I found.  :Nod: 

Yes, this is accurate. I have worked in high tech forever. SMB deals are more lucrative than ESB as the software is typically licensed to a company based on number of end users so the more employees using the software, the more money to be made. At my former company, SMB accounts were companies with revenues ranging from $250 million to $5 billion. Sales people selling into enterprise customers, which are multi billion dollar companies, would possibly be a promotion for him unless Nick wants to go into another department or into sales mgmt.

An account executive is a salesperson and generally does not have any direct reports but rather is the main contact for the customers assigned.  Most sales folks make a base salary plus a percentage of the software deal (at my old company was 5-10%). I have no idea which sales force.com products he is selling so hard to guess his salary. But the sales guys at my old company easily made six figures.

Sales force.com is expected to achieve revenues of $5 billion this fiscal year and recently announced a big deal with Microsoft so its an excellent place to work with tremendous growth opportunities for Nick.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods