SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by emad0722 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:18 pm

just dropping by to say hi to my fellow #teamnick peeps! excited to decorate this thread and lust over our boy!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:28 pm

emad0722 wrote:just dropping by to say hi to my fellow #teamnick peeps! excited to decorate this thread and lust over our boy!!

Oh my, the L word.  Yes pls, let's be treated to some lust on Monday.  cheerleader

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:28 pm

I'm on linked in. WHat do you want to know?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:31 pm

IrishGal wrote:I'm on linked in.  WHat do you want to know?

I think SDMom just wanted to know what was on Nick's profile.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:43 pm

notarose wrote:
emad0722 wrote:just dropping by to say hi to my fellow #teamnick peeps! excited to decorate this thread and lust over our boy!!

Oh my, the L word.  Yes pls, let's be treated to some lust on Monday.  cheerleader

Let the lusting begin hahaha seriously have u seen him in stripes and the beret? HAAAAWWWWWTTTTT
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Yes, my boyfriend rocks stripes!! Maybe we should move our lusting to the fan thread!!  :Drool: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Thanks jen and notarose. I would like to know how long he's been working for Salesforce.
I am glad he's not a model or ex-pro athlete. No offense to other contestants.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:09 pm

notarose wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I'm on linked in.  WHat do you want to know?

I think SDMom just wanted to know what was on Nick's profile.

I don't see anything odd. He worked for US Celluar for 4.5 years, then moved to the orthopedic sales for about 2 years, then in March of 2013 joined Salesforce. During that time he spent 4 years volunterring for a poverty alleviation charity that looks from the name to be church based. Nice resume for a young man.

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:11 pm

He seems to have switched divisions with Salesforce in 2/14 from ESB to SMB...no clue what that means.

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:12 pm

^thanks, IrishGal! That's exactly what I would like know. Very normal, down to earth, and I like it!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:15 pm

My husband would say (what he always says when I force him to watch with me) is "then why isn't he married or at least have a girlfriend by now?!"  giggling   Just teasing. Nick is an awesome guy, and if I had a daughter, I'd be thrilled for her to bring him home. Andi actually has quite a few nice guys.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:20 pm

IrishGal wrote:He seems to have switched divisions with Salesforce in 2/14 from ESB to SMB...no clue what that means.

I looked it up and here are the definitions (way over my head):

ESB
An enterprise service bus (ESB) is a software architecture model used for designing and implementing communication between mutually interacting software applications in a service-oriented architecture (SOA).

In computer networking, Server Message Block, the modern dialect of which is known as Common Internet File System, operates as an application-layer network protocol mainly used for providing shared access to files, printers, serial ports, and miscellaneous communications between nodes on a network.

He does seem like a great guy. I'm sure there will be lots of nice ladies in Chicago introducing themselves shortly.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods