SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:18 am

They seem to confirm there's something going on with pictures instead of using words. Kinda like that. I get the impression they're both private people, so it fits them well. Glad we get some "proof", though. Meryl's reaction to the questions in her interviews makes me giggle, she's so cute! Love the HuffPost interview. The interviewer just seemed very professional and not "digging for dirt". Same with the interviewer in this one: One-on-One With Skating and 'Dancing' Champs Meryl Davis and Charlie White You can tell how she relaxes and makes jokes... Good ole Charlie. :D
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:53 pm

And for today's listening pleasure.

He said that they had dinner yesterday and then they parted ways.(me: when and for how long)   He also said win or lose that she's the best person he have met in a long time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:14 pm

: He looked really happy in the Windy City interview! biggrin: whipped
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by savvy23 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:32 pm

I saw Meryl posted a photo of her lunching with friends in the City on Instagram. My question is WHAT CITY!!!!?? These two have gotten be bat crazy over what their situation is I needed to join this discussion to vent. I saw his interview on WCL and he seemed so happy to talk about her, in a way, but loved how he mentioned he still watches their dances.

savvy23

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm

savvy23 wrote:I saw Meryl posted a photo of her lunching with friends in the City on Instagram.  My question is WHAT CITY!!!!??  These two have gotten be bat crazy over what their situation is I needed to join this discussion to vent.   I saw his interview on WCL and he seemed so happy to talk about her, in a way, but loved how he mentioned he still watches their dances.  
She's still in NYC.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Someone tweeted asking her if it was Bryant Park.  So she is probably still in NYC.  I wonder who the girls are she is having lunch with - anyone recognize them?  He looked too happy in his interview today and she also looks happy in this picture and she looked very happy in the pictures last night so I find it hard to believe they have "parted ways" the way it is usually used.  From what he said in the interview that "win or lose" she's one of the best people he has ever met seems to me that they are still figuring out what it is they have in ways of a relationship.  I too liked the way he mentioned that he still watches their dances everyday.  Join the club on that one Maks.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:58 pm

SLA44 sometimes twice a day!! giggling 
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Here goes their little "Jenna."   Hugesmile 
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:25 pm

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 20 297491761 That is just too darn cute! I think Maks is going to be a terrific father.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:56 pm

Here is a photo from Maks's interview in Chicago this morning at WindyCityLive:

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:36 pm

Can someone please bring up this picture for me on here?

There is an article on Maks and a photo shoot with a lot of good pictures but I don't know how to bring them up.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy @MaksimC · 34m
Thank you @ClienteleLuxury for an awesome shoot and an article! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the link to the online article

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Here you go...He is so fine and knows it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911