SELECT CONTENT

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Page 11 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Comments  Hugesmile 

It seems that both Val and Jenna popped up on twitter.  Did not know that Jenna and Meryl were such good friends during the show, or is Meryl her sister-in-law to be.. dreaming….. btw Meryl replied..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valentin ‏@iamValC  1h
Back on the grid, back to the grind
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Interesting that Jenna says can't wait to be re-united in 7 days with MerylL
Loving it...... maybe in Hawaii on fun vacation with Val & Maks????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 6:24 pm

I saw another picture of Meryl and Jenna with Maks and Vals relatives. I think they were all together at the guys parents for dinner. The guys brought their gals to dinner.  Praying 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Interesting that Jenna says can't wait to be re-united in 7 days with MerylL

The palm tree seems like some kind of clue doesn't it?
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 30, 2014 6:29 pm

Maybe the boys will go on vacay with them! I love that Jenna is 20 years old and is out dating a grown man and partying with them! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri May 30, 2014 6:31 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Interesting that Jenna says can't wait to be re-united in 7 days with MerylL

Yes, LOL I missed the icons. Also bikinin's & sun gotta be..........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Alanna wrote:Maybe the boys will go on vacay with them! I love that Jenna is 20 years old and is out dating a grown man and partying with them! laugh out loud

Well Val is only 28 so that's not too old for her I don't think.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yes, LOL  I missed the icons.  Also bikinin's & sun gotta be..........

That's okay I missed the bikini because the palm tree jumped right out at me.  laugh out loud  I heard she was going on a vacation the first two weeks in June to Hawaii so I hope that includes Maks and not just her family.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 30, 2014 6:54 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Maybe the boys will go on vacay with them! I love that Jenna is 20 years old and is out dating a grown man and partying with them! laugh out loud

She would only be a junior in college. That's a huge gap at that point in time IMO. MnM are 7 years apart but they're both adults so I feel comfortable obsessively compulsively obsessing majorly over them!! Ha

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

She would only be a junior in college. That's a huge gap at that point in time IMO. MnM are 7 years apart but they're both adults so I feel comfortable obsessively compulsively obsessing majorly over them!! Ha

If she is in college and he is supportive of that it could be a good thing. I don't know much about her but she may be mature for her age also. I just don't know if Val is ready to settle yet - in an interview he did last year with Maks he said he wanted to get married and have a family but he was still finding out about himself right now. So maybe it's a good thing that he might not want to get married right away and that would not interfere with Jenna's college. I don't even know how long they have been dating - just that he is dating her.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri May 30, 2014 10:05 pm

SLA44 wrote:

This makes me so happy...its kinda ridiculous.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri May 30, 2014 10:11 pm

I can't imagine Meryl & Jenna going on vacation without Maks & Val. I think their bond was formed because of their respective relationships with Val & Maks
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 42 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS 18- Meryl and Maks - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion

+37
GrahamGal
provenceguy
Maddy
Newto
Linds911