SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 10:57 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can we not have atems dream and have both being rejected at the FRC ? We are due.

That Will Do for me!! laugh out loud.. But  then, Whom Pookie would Ride Into sunset together with?  giggling 

Her checklist  giggling ?

:LMBO: 

Actually if you think of it CH talking about her analytical nature and approaching dating this way sent up some red flags. Brad1.0 was an example of him (mentally) crossing off each girl as something "negative" was unearthed till he was left with no one. They brought this up on Brad2.0 also.
So having a (mental) checklist and perhaps over-analyzing may not work too well in this forum for falling in love. You can be too picky. I am going to wait and see how CH presents this season very soon. The red flags will be all over the place if she did stay true to form.

Oh man!..you take me back to the same feeling i got watching her FS court-saga with JPab. All of a sudden i feel sorry for all of the contestants ready to be `analyzed, judged, examined and courted` by the ADA Pookie, let alone her F1. I really hope Pookie would proven us otherwise. If not, then ...Hey stuc :WAVEY: you better start searching for a nice, smart, gorge UGA doc for Josh.. giggling.

You guys are too funny.  Mura - "ADA Pookie" is awesome  rotfl 

And to the bolded about being too picky, I think she said something like that when she was driving off from Juan's season.  I think along the lines of "do I have such high standards I'll never know it if I find love".  Something like that.  

I just really think Chris looks like the type they love as Bachelor, and they've never had a farmer, middle of America, rugged of the land type that I can think of.  Maybe I'm stereotyping him but I can see the story pitch from TPTB.  Chris looks great on paper (and in photos) to me, even though we know little about him.  I think he'll be F1 or Bachelor.  I guess same for Josh - F1 or Bachelor, Also I'd guess one of them will be out at F3 with a dramatic exit to set up their season so my guess is Nick F2 with Chris or Josh as F1.

I think Nick will be Mr. Personality and maybe a fan fave, since he's not as jump off the page handsome as the other 3, but has been in contention from the start.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 11:01 pm

I wonder which if any of these will be the "Reid" of this season. That was an avalanche to be sure. And I'm pretty sure tptb and even Jillian didn't expect those reactions it all.  :giggle: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 11:07 pm

relaxing wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can we not have atems dream and have both being rejected at the FRC ? We are due.

That Will Do for me!! laugh out loud.. But  then, Whom Pookie would Ride Into sunset together with?  giggling 

Actually if you think of it CH talking about her analytical nature and approaching dating this way sent up some red flags. Brad1.0 was an example of him (mentally) crossing off each girl as something "negative" was unearthed till he was left with no one. They brought this up on Brad2.0 also.
So having a (mental) checklist and perhaps over-analyzing may not work too well in this forum for falling in love. You can be too picky. I am going to wait and see how CH presents this season very soon. The red flags will be all over the place if she did stay true to form.

Oh man!..you take me back to the same feeling i got watching her FS court-saga with JPab. All of a sudden i feel sorry for all of the contestants ready to be `analyzed, judged, examined and courted` by the ADA Pookie, let alone her F1. I really hope Pookie would proven us otherwise. If not, then ...Hey stuc :WAVEY: you better start searching for a nice, smart, gorge UGA doc for Josh.. giggling.

And to the bolded about being too picky, I think she said something like that when she was driving off from Juan's season.  I think along the lines of "do I have such high standards I'll never know it if I find love".  Something like that.  

I just really think Chris looks like the type they love as Bachelor, and they've never had a farmer, middle of America, rugged of the land type that I can think of.  Maybe I'm stereotyping him but I can see the story pitch from TPTB.  Chris looks great on paper (and in photos) to me, even though we know little about him.  I think he'll be F1 or Bachelor.  I guess same for Josh - F1 or Bachelor, Also I'd guess one of them will be out at F3 with a dramatic exit to set up their season so my guess is Nick F2 with Chris or Josh as F1.

I think Nick will be Mr. Personality and maybe a fan fave, since he's not as jump off the page handsome as the other 3, but has been in contention from the start.

totally agree with everything you said  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Final 2

Post by fabgirl Sat May 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Well.......I am going to buck the system here.  Many feel that Chris is out of the race before it even began so will go with him for F1.  My reasonings on it is that he's been kept the most hidden to us from the start...one of the last guys to be sleuthed/spoiled, one of the first dates, he's not bad looking...in some pics better looking than what I would of thought of; looks to be on most dates this season/group or not; And on here, he's the major underdog...got to root for them!

Josh to me is "too perfect" on paper for it to be realistic so will go with him for F3.  He will be the one that is hard to get rid of therefore will be let go at F3 to make things easier on herself.

and since sensitive Nick is still there, she's got to see something in him but not enough so will go with him for F2.

Now watch me get it all wrong...laugh out loud.

I am  waiting to see the show get started,  not sure who will be f1.Chris seems as if he would be a challenge for her and we know little about him compared to the others. It's anybody's game to win, but Chris is more hidden than the others so far to me. I like Josh too, he seems to be a total package, but what is Andi looking for? she may want a challenge for her love considering her background of work. She has picked some great guys to bring to the end of this journey. Iam choosing Josh or Chris for F1. Josh seems to be a great guy from what is posted and loves his family, Chris has a great chance at being the"ONE''. Iam on the midnight train to Georgia. Happy if Josh is f1 or bachelor.I want to see a love story like last season with des and chris. sweet kiss
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 03, 2014 11:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
relaxing wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

totally agree with everything you said  :yes: 
Isn't he also a real estate agent? Think his family owns/operates a farm but that doesn't mean that's all he is....seems to me he is being labeled as a farmer pretty easily here.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 11:50 pm

^^ I realize that he sounds like a very successful business man in an agricultural field, if that's a better way to put it. I was just generalizing the "type" he is as I would imagine TPTB might. Like ex soccer player, winery owner, business man, doctor etc. Farmer seems the easier word. May not be fitting at all to what he does. I know nothing about the field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 04, 2014 12:30 am

relaxing wrote:^^ I realize that he sounds like a very successful business man in an agricultural field, if that's a better way to put it.  I was just generalizing the "type" he is as I would imagine TPTB might.  Like ex soccer player, winery owner, business man, doctor etc.  Farmer seems the easier word.  May not be fitting at all to what he does.  I know nothing about the field.
I didn't mean this completely directed at you relaxing. It has happened a lot on here so far that because he's a farmer, Andi couldn't possibly be interested in him. I just think it is premature to discount him without knowing more about him and their connection is all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun May 04, 2014 1:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
relaxing wrote:^^ I realize that he sounds like a very successful business man in an agricultural field, if that's a better way to put it.  I was just generalizing the "type" he is as I would imagine TPTB might.  Like ex soccer player, winery owner, business man, doctor etc.  Farmer seems the easier word.  May not be fitting at all to what he does.  I know nothing about the field.
I didn't mean this completely directed at you relaxing.  It has happened a lot on here so far that because he's a farmer, Andi couldn't possibly be interested in him.  I just think it is premature to discount him without knowing more about him and their connection is all.
I know his parents own a farm and he owns farm land but I don't know that he actually does the farming on the land he owns.  He was in management and also for an agricultural firm and also in real estate.  So if someone wants to really downplay what this obviously very successful man is I guess they could simplify him by calling him a farmer. rofl  That's what I've been doing reading some of the descriptions I've been seeing put up here on this man while others are getting such high praise when unless someone knows one of these men personally I don't think we really know enough about any of them to be making any conclusions on them yet.  JMO
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 04, 2014 1:47 am

Calling him a farmer is really too simplistic.

However seems the point that some folks have been making is that his living (career) appears to be more rural based than urban (city) based. Just going on this alone, folks feel that if Andi is hell bent on returning to her old work there perhaps could be more than the normal adjustment for this couple.
Obviously she may be entirely flexible in her future plans and that will come to light only once they start marketing her season in earnest and definitely after the season is done airing.
I don't personally for a second discount Chris but we all speculate which is all we are doing. No harm intended.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 5:47 am

nd4reality wrote:Calling him a farmer is really too simplistic.

However seems the point that some folks have been making is that his living (career) appears to be more rural based than urban (city) based. Just going on this alone, folks feel that if Andi is hell bent on returning to her old work there perhaps could be more than the normal adjustment for this couple.
Obviously she may be entirely flexible in her future plans and that will come to light only once they start marketing her season in earnest and definitely after the season is done airing.
I don't personally for a second discount Chris but we all speculate which is all we are doing. No harm intended.

couldnt have said it better.  :yes: . I for one, cant imagine Ms.ADA Pookie move to smaller/`less metropolitan` city, and her still `questionable` motive (in it to find true love?) so to speak --at least for me -doesnt help either. Pure speculation on my part of course  giggling . Which i enjoy the most being on this board :cutesmile!: #PlsDontSendMetoJail,ADAPookie  peace 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 04, 2014 6:03 am

nd4reality wrote:Calling him a farmer is really too simplistic.

How is management and real estate sales rural versus urban? This is what I meant. Rural is what people are thinking about versus the urban employment he has done which should be equally if not more considered considering he is maybe more versatile than the other three in the final 4.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sun May 04, 2014 8:40 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Agreed. I just have a feeling she's going to pick Josh. I know some people here are worried that it will be too predictable or boring, but I'm genuinely looking forward to watching their connection. It's going to be great watching a couple, that hopefully has great chemistry, and also realize they have so much in common, including living in the same state. If they do have that great chemistry, it will be great watching them because I think it will all just seem so real considering after this whole thing is done, neither of them will have to pick up their lives to be with each other. It will just make it seem more workable in my opinion.

As much as I would love to watch Marcus during a full season of the bachelor, I have a feeling it will be Chris regardless if he is F2 or F3.

Travis picked Sarah who lived just a few blocks from him and that didn't last more than a week. I'd love fore her to pick Josh and really fall in love with him or Nick or Chris.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
JBF
FLChica
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
sbolduc