SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 2:38 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I want to know how some of you figured out the f1 in past seasons. Many of you claimed knowing Chris was best for Des and that Sean would choose Catherine. We're these pre season choices based on bios and questionnaire answers or because of what was transpiring on screen?

Some go by the inside information that chloep is gracious enough to provide as well as others. A lot of work is put into location dates FIR charts etc. all of which is appreciated.

Some go by the sleuthed information, location, who is where what city what country etc that posters such as Mr Write and so many more sleuth out and analyze any pic's vids etc that are obtained from weeks.

Some go by analyzing screen caps pic's vids social media info etc, and base their conclusions on what they see while analyzing, flirting, body language, etc

Information obtained by outside sources on the character of the contestants or their employment type and location, "he's a party goer" "he's a quiet guy"

Once the season starts airing, a closer look is taken with the edit, comparing past seasons, who do they "hide" who get a lot of face time and F1 choices sometimes change as to what they were preseason due to edit.

Personally I like to "see" the interaction regardless of what direction the edit is trying to take us. Focusing on the way the lead interacts with the one he/she's interested in, compared to the way they interact with the others.

Some believe the spoiled information, and stick with it, while others who enjoy sleuthing continue to sleuth to see if the spoiled info is correct or if they can uncover any information which has been overlooked, that may change the outcome of the spoiled info, or the favourite to be chosen.

Once all this is discussed in the forum, your head spins. Smiley

I'm sure other's can add other pertinent info on how they base their decisions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 3:36 pm

The only season I was on the board a lot pre-season was Ali's and got a feeling when seeing her with the unidentified picture of Roberto (his back to the camara taking a picture of Ali jumping). But I became a Lambton fan all the way despite liking her with Roberto. I bought into the whole RS thing that season and was sure that she walked away alone. Funny !

JP was not sleuthed pre-season either if memory serves. We saw him first on Ep1 but I had a good feeling about their interaction on night 1 of Ashley's season and seeing the previews. While not a fan I just knew he was f1. I really did not like Ashleys f2 and f3 laugh out loud. Again - it was just a feeling that I got while watching the first episode and the season preview.

I got a similar feeling watching JaunPs season preview and boy was he taken with Nikki on night one. I was unspoiled for most of JaunP. For both Nikki and Emily on Brads, the leads reaction to their f1s introductions was enough to convince me. I was one of the few people that could not believe that Chantal was his f1 despite what RS said. Brad was done as soon as Emily smiled at him for the first time. Yup.
The edits though are enough to sway anyone in other directions for sure and it is those that make one doubt immensely. That and some very persistent Clare proponents that put forward some good arguments !

I didn't watch Sean's too closely so had no convictions for his season and did not post at all. I started watching unspoiled and stayed away from the boards to do it. I was a Des fan and spoiled myself by mistake around ep5 or 6. I did not doubt the spoiler when I heard it and saw his first date with catherine. His other women were not too appealing to me anyway laugh out loud and I stopped watching his season after Des was dunzo.

Some people use the leads blogs to bingo on the F1 and while that certainly worked for Brad2.0 it does not for all seasons like JaunPs barely mentioned Nikki too much and even skipped mentioning her with she got a GR ! That threw me a bit tbh.
The season preview so far is the most reliable indicator. If you notice whose face has most prominence in the preview - that will not be f1. Drew was it for Des', Des was it for Seans, Clare for JaunP, Ben/Ryan P for AshelyH.
Its not like the F1 is completely missing but their shots are distance shots or kissing without seeing the face clearly In other words - harder to identify but not completely absent. We will see a lot of them in the promo but mostly it just takes slightly more sleuthing to figure it out.
JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Still think Ms.Andi will go the safest route, no -brainer F1 from the get go, Josh. Let's face it. Set up or no set up, that guy is a complete package. Lol

Next Bachelor is Chris... As the F2/F3. I would think he is a Zak W type, a lover of life, silly fun yet romantic guy. Very interesting candidate for TB.

From what I've known, I would think Josh is more reserved than we all thought. The guy is barely had a serious GF in his adult life- thanks to his bb career and dedication to the fam. Even if he booted by Andi --which I highly doubt--I suppose he wouldn't swallow Their baits as next TB in one single gulp.

As far as Chris for Des, I "knew" it when the bios came out- his love for poetry and romantic side made me think he was the One. As the seasons progress -- despite all the concerted spoilers- I stick with it based on their endless written interactions...giggling.more than what she "has said"/ frankenbyted to Camera or CH to suggest us otherwise. Esp Des's postcard's poem last line in Barcelona "to see if in your heart I would find a home--heart, Des". I believe she was done deal with him after Their 1-1 date in Munich and i wont argue with the rest of the world on this subject. If im the only one of 9000+ Forum users who has this unpopular opinion, so be it laugh out loud

Im more than Ready for the season to start! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 03, 2014 3:59 pm

^ Agreed. I just have a feeling she's going to pick Josh. I know some people here are worried that it will be too predictable or boring, but I'm genuinely looking forward to watching their connection. It's going to be great watching a couple, that hopefully has great chemistry, and also realize they have so much in common, including living in the same state. If they do have that great chemistry, it will be great watching them because I think it will all just seem so real considering after this whole thing is done, neither of them will have to pick up their lives to be with each other. It will just make it seem more workable in my opinion.

As much as I would love to watch Marcus during a full season of the bachelor, I have a feeling it will be Chris regardless if he is F2 or F3.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Maybe we should start a Next Bachelor type thread laugh out loud.

I know I will probably would not be too interested if either Nick or Chris are. Josh and Marcus I would watch depending on how they come across to me when the show airs.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Agreed. I just have a feeling she's going to pick Josh. I know some people here are worried that it will be too predictable or boring, but I'm genuinely looking forward to watching their connection. It's going to be great watching a couple, that hopefully has great chemistry, and also realize they have so much in common, including living in the same state. If they do have that great chemistry, it will be great watching them because I think it will all just seem so real considering after this whole thing is done, neither of them will have to pick up their lives to be with each other. It will just make it seem more workable in my opinion.

As much as I would love to watch Marcus during a full season of the bachelor, I have a feeling it will be Chris regardless if he is F2 or F3.

TY for expressing it a million times better than me, Ash!  giggling high five 

Forgot to add: I expect a Rejected proposal from the F2 this season . I guess we are long overdue on this Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 4:14 pm

Can we not have atems dream and have both being rejected at the FRC ? We are due.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can we not have atems dream and have both being rejected at the FRC ? We are due.

That Will Do for me!! laugh out loud.. But then, Whom Pookie would Ride Into sunset together with?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 4:23 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can we not have atems dream and have both being rejected at the FRC ? We are due.

That Will Do for me!! laugh out loud.. But  then, Whom Pookie would Ride Into sunset together with?  giggling 

Her checklist  giggling ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 4:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

That Will Do for me!! laugh out loud.. But  then, Whom Pookie would Ride Into sunset together with?  giggling 

:LMBO: 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 03, 2014 4:24 pm

FYI- There is a Bachelor 19 Forum that was created a few weeks ago. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 4:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

:LMBO: 

Actually if you think of it CH talking about her analytical nature and approaching dating this way sent up some red flags. Brad1.0 was an example of him (mentally) crossing off each girl as something "negative" was unearthed till he was left with no one. They brought this up on Brad2.0 also.
So having a (mental) checklist and perhaps over-analyzing may not work too well in this forum for falling in love. You can be too picky. I am going to wait and see how CH presents this season very soon. The red flags will be all over the place if she did stay true to form.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
JBF
FLChica
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
sbolduc