SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Well.......I am going to buck the system here. Many feel that Chris is out of the race before it even began so will go with him for F1. My reasonings on it is that he's been kept the most hidden to us from the start...one of the last guys to be sleuthed/spoiled, one of the first dates, he's not bad looking...in some pics better looking than what I would of thought of; looks to be on most dates this season/group or not; And on here, he's the major underdog...got to root for them!

Josh to me is "too perfect" on paper for it to be realistic so will go with him for F3. He will be the one that is hard to get rid of therefore will be let go at F3 to make things easier on herself.

and since sensitive Nick is still there, she's got to see something in him but not enough so will go with him for F2.

Now watch me get it all wrong...laugh out loud.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Sat May 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Auntie, if Marcus is gone then I hope you are right! (Then Marcus for next Bach.)
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 5:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can we not have atems dream and have both being rejected at the FRC ? We are due.

That Will Do for me!! laugh out loud.. But  then, Whom Pookie would Ride Into sunset together with?  giggling 

Her checklist  giggling ?

:LMBO: 

Actually if you think of it CH talking about her analytical nature and approaching dating this way sent up some red flags. Brad1.0 was an example of him (mentally) crossing off each girl as something "negative" was unearthed till he was left with no one. They brought this up on Brad2.0 also.
So having a (mental) checklist and perhaps over-analyzing may not work too well in this forum for falling in love. You can be too picky. I am going to wait and see how CH presents this season very soon. The red flags will be all over the place if she did stay true to form.

Oh man!..you take me back to the same feeling i got watching her FS court-saga with JPab. All of a sudden i feel sorry for all of the contestants ready to be `analyzed, judged, examined and courted` by the ADA Pookie, let alone her F1. I really hope Pookie would proven us otherwise. If not, then ...Hey stuc :WAVEY: you better start searching for a nice, smart, gorge UGA doc for Josh.. giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 03, 2014 6:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can we not have atems dream and have both being rejected at the FRC ? We are due.

My dream is the Final 2 rejecting the lead, not the other way around. I'm over the lead basically lying to the person to get them to think they are the one and get dumped at the end. I want the lead dumped by both.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 03, 2014 6:27 pm

IrishGal wrote:Auntie, if Marcus is gone then I hope you are right! (Then Marcus for next Bach.)

That's my hope for the next Bachelor, so that means Cody or Chris will be the next Bachelor.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 03, 2014 6:31 pm

IrishGal wrote:Auntie, if Marcus is gone then I hope you are right! (Then Marcus for next Bach.)
I just think it would be funny if it was Chris as F1 since we know so little of him....LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:32 pm

atem wrote:

That's my hope for the next Bachelor, so that means Cody or Chris will be the next Bachelor.

😆 rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 6:50 pm

atem wrote:

My dream is the Final 2 rejecting the lead, not the other way around.  I'm over the lead basically lying to the person to get them to think they are the one and get dumped at the end.  I want the lead dumped by both.  

Aah.

Either way, we have not seen it. But yes, I'm all for the f2 dumping the lead also. Particularly dumping the Bachelorette.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:

My dream is the Final 2 rejecting the lead, not the other way around.  I'm over the lead basically lying to the person to get them to think they are the one and get dumped at the end.  I want the lead dumped by both.  

Aah.

Either way, we have not seen it. But yes, I'm all for the f2 dumping the lead also. Particularly dumping the Bachelorette.

wait. Brad did reject both of his F2, right?...did you refer to Bachette in particular?..(not gonna happen...laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Well actually we had a no pick for the Bachelorette already - JenSchefft
So we have seen a that on both Bachelor and Bachelorette.

So the lead being rejected by both has never happened before. On either.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:Well actually we had a no pick for the Bachelorette already  - JenSchefft
So we have seen a that on both Bachelor and Bachelorette.

So the lead being rejected by both has never happened before. On either.

OK..thanks for clarifying, nd  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Sat May 03, 2014 10:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Agreed. I just have a feeling she's going to pick Josh. I know some people here are worried that it will be too predictable or boring, but I'm genuinely looking forward to watching their connection. It's going to be great watching a couple, that hopefully has great chemistry, and also realize they have so much in common, including living in the same state. If they do have that great chemistry, it will be great watching them because I think it will all just seem so real considering after this whole thing is done, neither of them will have to pick up their lives to be with each other. It will just make it seem more workable in my opinion.

As much as I would love to watch Marcus during a full season of the bachelor, I have a feeling it will be Chris regardless if he is F2 or F3.

If Andi chooses Josh as F1, they would only be about 1 and a half away from each other depending on where she lives in Atlanta. That is not far AT ALL!!!!
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
JBF
FLChica
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
sbolduc