SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 16, 2014 1:47 pm

chloep wrote:^^ If he is saying that and it's anything but a picture of Andi and Josh kissing at the ATFR after having just gotten engaged......

I'm right with you on that one. Even that I'd analyze very closely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri May 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Josh would have to be a huge jerk in order not to be Final 1.  He lives in the same state, shares the same interests (hunting, golf, sports), Jewish/Christian parents, is very close to his family, and comes off as a very open, nice person.  They most likely had chemistry...she'd have to be brain dead not to pick him.  Heck, even if I wasn't attracted to him the most wouldn't be a reason not to pick him to marry.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 16, 2014 1:55 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ If he is saying that and it's anything but a picture of Andi and Josh kissing at the ATFR after having just gotten engaged......

I don't know what you mean.   scratch 

He's already said it's not what you are saying about that rumor of them knowing each other.

What?
I meant that if he is saying that , than it's better be a picture of them. Anything else would obviously be a total letdown/would not make us believe his F1 spoiler(which he claims it will do)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 16, 2014 1:56 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:

I don't know what you mean.   scratch 

He's already said it's not what you are saying about that rumor of them knowing each other.

What?
I meant that if he is saying that , than it's better be a picture of them. Anything else would obviously be a total letdown/would not make us believe his F1 spoiler(which he claims it will do)

OK, I agree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 16, 2014 1:57 pm

^^  bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri May 16, 2014 2:53 pm

I agree that the only real proof is photos of the couple at the FRC. When RS said he has never gotten info like this before, I did think maybe it was actual photo evidence. We will see.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 16, 2014 3:01 pm

Did he actually share Bens FRC pictures ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 16, 2014 3:02 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Well this is interesting. I would assume he has some sort of visual proof, but by him saying "information" makes me think otherwise. I have no idea what he could possibly have. Hmmm..

Well Fleiss has said his dream is to have the final couple actually wed at the end of the show instead of just getting engaged.  Perhaps Stevie has a copy of Andi & Josh's marriage license.................  

I wonder if that is a question when interviewing potential cast members, if they truly fell in love - would they be willing to not only get engaged, but to get married? This gets brought up every season, but hasn't happened. Wouldn't that be something if it actually happens.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Yeah something nauseating!  :puke: :vomit: :puke: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah something nauseating!  :puke: :vomit: :puke: 

rotfl 

Agree.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah something nauseating!  :puke: :vomit: :puke: 

Good Post I agree 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 16, 2014 3:19 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 16m
I just had someone email me asking if I have a picture of the couple at the final rose ceremony. Ha ha, no, of course not. It's better.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 15m
Sorry I'm waiting til Monday to post this, but it'll be a great way to start the season out. This info is as clear as can be.

Well now...

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
JBF
FLChica
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
sbolduc