SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed May 21, 2014 10:15 pm

She is too happy in the straight haired pi to be single and still on her "journey." And she's using the same teasing words about keeping an eye on Josh as the blog which makes me think she gave the pi and wrote the blog pretty close together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 10:20 pm

I think they plan on highlighting and pitting the final two against each other all season. I thought the connotation of the "my type" thing was actually negative... If it was positive they would have left it at that, instead they had her end w saying " but I'm single so maybe my type will change." The added PI has her questioning if he's genuine as well. Completely opposite for nick. Not her type but so genuine.They pretty much laid out how the whole season will play out if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Alanna wrote:She is too happy in the straight haired pi to be single and still on her "journey." And she's using the same teasing words about keeping an eye on Josh as the blog which makes me think she gave the pi and wrote the blog pretty close together.

She is beaming isn't she? And on E she said she just wants everyone to know with this huge smile on her face - so dang obvious.
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 21, 2014 10:24 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Alanna wrote:She is too happy in the straight haired pi to be single and still on her "journey." And she's using the same teasing words about keeping an eye on Josh as the blog which makes me think she gave the pi and wrote the blog pretty close together.

She is beaming isn't she? And on E she said she just wants everyone to know with this huge smile on her face - so dang obvious.

She is at the end of her "journey" and I think she has found the one.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 21, 2014 10:26 pm

dpao84 wrote:I think they plan on highlighting and pitting the final two against each other all season. I thought the connotation of the "my type" thing was actually negative... If it was positive they would have left it at that, instead they had her end w saying " but I'm single so maybe my type will change." The added PI has her questioning if he's genuine as well. Completely opposite for nick. Not her type but so genuine.They pretty much laid out how the whole season will play out if you ask me.
Right this is how I see it too. Josh is her type, which hasn't worked out before, she admits he's cocky/confident, can she believe/trust him, etc. Nick otoh is something she's not used to, he's so sweet and dorky and polar opposite of what we can assume is Andi's regular type.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed May 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Yupp I also feel as though the storyline for this season will be does she pick someone who is what she usually goes for or go with someone different? I'm also interested to see how she acts with both the f2 as that's very telling as well.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Look at her hair that currently on our banner,  the group picture with the guys.  It matches the straight hair PI.
but she doesn't have her earrings.maybe it was after the RC and ahe took them off.

The earrings weren't hers they were borrowed and quite expensive, so if it was the end of the night--maybe they went back--"poof" to their owner.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 22, 2014 12:44 am

You all are much better at the screen cap analysis than I am. But to me the straight hair pic her shoulders look more rounded and relaxed. In the curly hair pic, her shoulders are kind of square, almost tense. They look like that in the black dress crying pic too, square and tense.

The straight hair could simply be the next morning after all the RC stuff, and she is more relaxed and tired and probably ready to get the dress off and sleep. Don't the M&G's last until 2-4 AM? I would be exhausted.

Her smile is happy in that cap, almost like a joking I will have to keep my eye on him to me.

Who knows?

I remain Team Free Marcus/Josh.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 22, 2014 12:49 am

^^ The curly-hair-PI is def. from the mansion(that background(/its elements) has been used many, many times before). In the other one, she has a very nice tan and her face seems to be fuller(and hair lighter). IMO, probably from the DR.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 22, 2014 7:58 am

Kaltie wrote:
nonnie wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I applaud those who can maintain a reasonable doubt at the ending even with the video of Nick.  That put the nail in the coffin for me, but it'll be fun to read what others come up with when sleuthing.  I'm going to be watching for the hows and whys of the guys storylines now and hope it's entertaining.

A couple things I noticed:

Josh and Nick are never on a date together, similarly Nikki and Clare never had a date together.  Maybe a new pattern from TPTB to keep an F2 they are trying to string along and get very bubbleized to not realize how strong of a connection the lead has with their favorite.

Also there's a PI from Andi when she's talking to Josh that is obviously done later, she has straight hair.  And she is beaming.  I've never seen her smile so big.  She says she has to keep an eye on him and see if he's being completely genuine.  Doesn't mention Josh so she could be talking about anyone, but man does she look happy!  She is going to be head over heels for her guy by the end, that's for sure.

Great catch!

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Vzbwa0

Isn't this the M&G gown in the picture here.

Yes it is, the difference is that she has straighten hair here... But in the M&G it was curly..

Great catch is right!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 22, 2014 11:32 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
atem wrote:
provenceguy wrote:RS'S MAJOR spoiler is up!
Someone videotaped Nick talking on his phone about the whole experience, while flyhing home from what appears to be the FRC. Amazing!

Videotaped?  Finally!   High clap 

Did he post it? Could someone transcribe it?

Two videos - the first one...

“Yeah, like, Josh won’t say sh*t. Like, he’ll do whatever she wants. He’s not that…he didn’t open up, he just kinda…he just eats, sleeps, and sh*ts and like, has a bad temper, and…you know, and…I mean, he’s really competitive yeah…he’s super emotional, he’s really insecure, and…ummmm, and he uhhhhh….it uhhhhhh….(pause to stuff his face with Cheetos)…and ummm…forgot what I was gonna say…oh and he’s incredibly set in his ways…”

The 2nd one...

:23-34…“Because I sensed it throughout the whole thing…and I kept saying to her ‘I can’t wait til we’re in the real world…can’t wait til we get to do this stuff…we just go to, like, K-Mart and just chill…and don’t even have to worry about the this other stuff, you know?’”

:36-:50…“And I just kept saying it, just cuz I wanted…you know…and I said to her, I’m like ‘You don’t think I…’ and then, you know, instead of arguing with her I said, ‘You know what? I disagree.’ And I just left it at that…You know, I didn’t try to change her mind, I’m just like, ‘I disagree.’”

1:05-1:48…“But she won’t…it’s ok. I mean…for someone (inaudible)…it’s actually happened once….ummmm, it was the guy with the girl. The guy changed his mind. They’re actually (inaudible) and now they’re still married. But, ummm…she’s incredibly stubborn (looks at woman to his left who thinks he’s talking to loud. Hey, talk as loud as you want Nick. This is gold!)…ummm, she’s incredibly stubborn, and if someone is passive aggressive and bottles it up, it probably…you know what I’m sayin?”

1:52…“Oh, loved em.’ Love, love, loved her family. Great relationship with both her parents…”

2:06-2:40…“We just…we just clicked…I mean, it was so funny because throughout the season, she had…I had her meet some of my friends (he’s talking about the hometown date of course since that’d be the only time she could meet his friends) and they asked her ‘What is it’ and she said, one of the first things she said to me, she’s like, ‘This is so easy with you…’…she’s like, ‘This is so easy with you…’ And ironically, she’s basically saying, ‘It’s too hard. I can’t do this.’ You know, which, really wasn’t……27 (he must’ve just been asked her age)…she’s basically like, ‘I’m scared sh*tless.’”

2:48-3:00…“No, nope, ummmm, I mean, she went back to what she’s used to…I mean, I don’t know how else to…I mean again…actions speak louder than words, like, I don’t know what else to say other than, like, it seemed like she really changed her mind, like, at the last moment.”
I'd like to where Nick's handler???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 22, 2014 11:39 am

Apparently there are no handlers for the second leg of their journeys.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
JBF
FLChica
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
sbolduc