SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Mon May 26, 2014 2:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
quietpal wrote:I don't necessarily have a fave, but I do think she picks Josh in the end. No absolute proof, jmo. I am, however, going to watch each episode and see how the show plays out. There could always be surprises along the way (or not) as you just never know with this show. I would love to see a surprise at the end, but that's just me.

Agree some surprise would be nice. But
So far there has been no indication that there is a surprise at/towards the end. At least none that I have seen.

Jillian had hinted that there is a roller coaster ride. Therefore we knew there was something coming up. The previews also supported something similar on her season. The same with all the other B'ette seasons whether manufactured roadbumps or not. They existed.

I have seen nothing in Andi's season to make me believe that there is any sort of revolving door or for that matter any real roadblocks for her.
If there are hints (In interviews/previews etc.), I would love for someone to point them out. It would make an interesting read IMO.

Perhaps the only tiny bit of ? could be the blackout of SCs after HTDs thus them trying to create a semblance of mystery. Most likely because there is none.
Unlike almost all their recent B'ette seasons prior. Hugesmile 
ND, did the Season's preview show any FD SCs?

None.
I didn't think so and that is very odd to me. IMO, something fishy is going on.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon May 26, 2014 2:55 pm

OR (as I said above) there is nothing fishy, straight line to the finish (as most indications appear to be) and just to keep up a semblance of mystery - No FD / LCD SCs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon May 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I love the combination of sleuthing and spoilers. Nick is my fav, but I don't think he is perfect for Andi, nor do I think things are pointing to him being F1. I would love a surprise ending, but as of now things seem to point to Josh( always subject to change ). I personally don't really care for Andi or Josh( too loud, confident/arrogant for my likings) but since they seem to have the same personalitys, I see the match there.

Exactly. I like to combine the spoilers from RS with the sleuthing our members do, as well as my knowledge of editing and my gut instincts. It is always a combination of factors. Very rarely do I really become a fan of any of them, hence why I also agree with you about Andi and Josh.

It is still early for me to certain of anything but, I am leaning heavily towards Josh as F1. Lots of things seem to be adding up but, it has only been one episode and I have seen very little interaction between her and anyone. Out of the F4, he is probably the one that she herself expressed the most enthusiasm about. For me, despite giving Nick the FIR, she was less than overwhelmed by him. Same deal for Chris. She was more enthusiastic about Marcus but, by the HTD screen caps, their body language was done.

I get the impression that Andi likes to be large and in charge (even before Nick's airplane video), and she wants a man who is all about her. Nick seems to question things and I don't think ADA Andi would approve of that in the long run. Thus far at least, Josh seems to be the one most into her and I think she is used to being daddy's girl and wants a guy to be as adoring as her dad seems to be. For now, for me at least...Josh fits that bill the best. We shall see.
Had to chuckle at the "large and in charge" comment as that is the perfect description of Me-andi!  I do like  / relate to strong, confident women such as Nikki and Keri Washington's character Olivia Pope on Scandal.  Pookie the ADA...meh.  

I'll enjoy watching the hot guys pretend to be hugely interested in finding everlasting love with Me-andi in exchange for free travel and face-time on national tv.  I always enjoy the sleuthing and banter here as well!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 26, 2014 3:23 pm

I think it's just a matter of seeing things differently. I like Nikki but I would never define her as strong or confident, anywhere near Andi in fact. I agree Sprite that Andi is going to be looking for someone like daddy and no one so far seems more Hyish than Josh. Even Nick's rant supports the idea that he is completely and totally wrapped up in Andi and her wants. That may change as the season goes along but at least for now, the only man who fits What Andi wants based on how she's used to being treated is him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 26, 2014 3:33 pm

^^^ At the same time, didn't Nick say he liked her parents and the way Andi interacts with them. If she loves her family/father, isn't it understandable that she's like to duplicate that? Nick won't care a month or so from now and he'll know that she wasn't the one for him.... in the moment, I can see how he might want to vent (if for no other reason than the embarrassment of it all, knowing he was dumped on national tv) and they all become used to getting their feelings out there from all the filmed interrogation by the producers. He just still had something to say.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 26, 2014 3:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:OR (as I said above) there is nothing fishy, straight line to the finish (as most indications appear to be) and just to keep up a semblance of mystery - No FD / LCD SCs.
That's a good point. Maybe there is no shinanigans this time around, but something seems off...guess got to wait for a while.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 26, 2014 4:25 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
CHO wrote:Is there any thought that Andi might have decided to date both Josh and Nick after the filming - and make her decision at the ATFR show ?  This keeps the final result completely secret which TPTB obviously want.  I was thinking that perhaps Nick thought he had it in the bag but then Andi told him that she wanted to date both.  There is something hard to grasp about the airplane recording - especially because we are sure the contestants are quite aware of the rules.  Then the photo shows up of Nick with the earbuds and the 5'oclock shadow.  I'm waiting for a little more proof about Josh being F1 - looks very possible but not necessarily a sure thing.

I agree with the bolded.

I would like to say something, but really don't want to offend or make anyone feel I am picking on anyone.  I just think these things should be said....  If this is a problematic post, please remove it admin.

From reading the various posts here, it seems that Chris is being forgotten from the race as Andi wouldn't move to the country...what if it is Chris that moves??  It seems that only Josh and Nick are the horses in this race with no thoughts to anyone else.  I think that maybe discounting Chris without another thought may be a shortcoming.  

Fleiss has said that he will make every effort to keep the f1 hidden.  Due to his foiler during Des's season, I am putting it beyond him to do it again and as such, I think it is really important keep it in mind.  What better way to make people think that Josh is the F1 by putting out that video...heck, probably has fooled a lot of people out there.  But one thing to keep in mind, why hasn't it been picked up by others...probably because Fleiss is only concerned with making RS look like a fool again.  Heck, for all we know, those magazines may of been told not to believe RS if they want to keep getting support from Fleiss, meanwhile, Fleiss is only concerned with making RS look like an idiot so therefore, he'll be the only one running with the video.

Do we know for sure who's been on twitter/facebook and when?

I am seeing so much input for Josh and how he's so perfect....what if he's "too" perfect and that video of Nick is also making him even more "perfect"?  What if we are in another age old battle of the cobra(RS) and mongoose(Fleiss) and maybe Josh isn't F1?  I think that should also be equally entertained and not just dropped like the hot potato thought of Chris being F1.

So are we now going to believe anything that Fleiss say?  For me if TPBT say anything I am going to believe the opposite..  Do anyone have any evidence to support any of the other F4 besides just not believing what RS said or not believing the video because it's too convenient?
IMO, Fleiss's MO for the past seasons was not to give a love story and keep the F1 hidden. Well in an interview he's done, he said that he's determined for the actual F1 not to be spoiled....

I believe we do have sc's for the final 4's HTD

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Do we have that interview anywhere ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 26, 2014 5:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:Do we have that interview anywhere ?
No, and I can't put my fingers on it right now..sorry

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 5:39 pm

MF hasn't indicated that I have seen/read.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon May 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Alanna wrote:I think it's just a matter of seeing things differently. I like Nikki but I would never define her as strong or confident, anywhere near Andi in fact. I agree Sprite that Andi is going to be looking for someone like daddy and no one so far seems more Hyish than Josh. Even Nick's rant supports the idea that he is completely and totally wrapped up in Andi and her wants. That may change as the season goes along but at least for now, the only man who fits What Andi wants based on how she's used to being treated is him.

I'm not so sure.  Nikki, together with JPG, gave TPTB the middle finger, while it appears Andi jumped in their back pocket for her audition to be T'Bette.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 am

nd4reality wrote:Do we have that interview anywhere ?

I cant speak for other seasons but i can remember well from the top off my head what MF Said about Des 's ending (its in media thread of Bach 9 archieve btw) : oh, i can guarantee YOU (the viewers) Will be Happy...(after he Said he didnt know if Des and the 'guys' were happpy)

I guess he 'cares' more about Happy ending for Ette season more than Bach laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
JBF
FLChica
nannymargie
Aunties_Love
sbolduc