SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 65 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by iamreal2u Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:43 am

Ok. I watch the video again. I am starting to think it is their make-out song. What does he do as soon as it started playing , go in for the kiss. I am not saying that they don't have great chemistry because they do. I am just not seeing anything beyond the physical chemistry. Everything just seem so surface. No tension. So when did she ask him if he knows enough about her to make a decision and she is left crying.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 65 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:11 am

jjinkc wrote:
Litta123 wrote:4health, I understand. I've only have Clare at F1 with 60-40. If Juan chooses Nikki, I just think he has a lot of explaining to do...and TPTB have certainly screwed him over with the things they are putting out there in the last week or so. They're definitely not helping him out with his F1...assuming they're still together.

But this is not something new for them to do. Brad had a lot of explaining to do with Emily for his physical edit with Chantal, even though Em was F1 she said even she'd pick Chantal to win.
They could be so ticked with JPab that they want to make it difficult for him (definitely a case for that in many respects) or maybe they like Nikki and want to "open her eyes". I don't think a love story is necessarily their goal this season.

THIS...I agree word 
with that said, i still believe Clare is the F1. funny, that i found this season is the mix-up of
- Jake Season :  F1 physical edit, St.Lucia, the one-shoulder turqoise ala Vienna..LoL, F1 steering girls drama, F1 as the `common enemy`
- Ben season : F1 physical edit, ocean gate in the midnight, girls drama, F1 as the `common enemy`(except for Casey..laugh out loud)
im not saying directly Clare is this`s season common enemy for all girls, though..she still made few friends on the season, i believe. However, the rowboat date in Vietnam said a lot about her `position` in the middle of the girls.
i suspect the Machiene view JPab as belong to the same category with Jake and Ben,who deserves a floppy season. `let`s punish this guy for being so uncooperative and unwilling to be our puppet ...no love story for you El-Bachelor!, - kind of thing`. JMO[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:14 am

Rolly wrote: :Thanktwo  JesseJames24....

OMG that was the absolute sweetest....very tender moments between them. If he played that song for her in this moment and she is not F1 I am off the JP train. Clare is gobsmacked (JBF is that the word???) in love and I think JP is too. I've been wrong before but I hope not this time.

Yup... you got that word right!

ALL OF US have been wrong in past seasons, so join the club. I was wrong with Jillian's up until Ed's Volcano scene (an image that will never be erased from our minds). Although I knew Reid was coming back, by the time he did, it was blatantly obvious that she wasn't ditching Ed. Also screwed up Ali's season because of how Chris Lambton was shoved in our faces as "perfect husband material". (Hey, he got married quickly. Ali did not.) Of course, you re-watch her scenes with Roberto and it is too-too obvious in hindsight. I also thought much like the Nikki fans during Ben's season by considering HIS "ocean romp" with Courtney as No Big Deal. Ben's F3 Nikki and Lindzi were both more "final one-ish" to me at the time, but his season is one-of-a-kind. (Courtney, in reality, is actually a sweetheart and not quite the villain she was edited to be.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:29 am

guys..i just think this thread will be so gigantic tomorrow, during and after the finale... so i`ll take initiative to start the new Finale thread, as thread #2.

Pls take note that our mods are not around to close this thread, so please post in the new thread --Finale #2---- , instead of this one.

Im bringing over the latest posts there

Here is the link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:12 pm

see2love wrote:
Litta123 wrote:4health, I understand. I've only have Clare at F1 with 60-40. If Juan chooses Nikki, I just think he has a lot of explaining to do...and TPTB have certainly screwed him over with the things they are putting out there in the last week or so. They're definitely not helping him out with his F1...assuming they're still together.

I dont think Nikki will want a lot of explanation. She lived with Clare and saw how territorial and dramatic she is. Clare is the "in your face" and that in the bachelor world translate into "love". Its Chantel all over again, nothing the lead can do butplay along.

Nikki has a lot of positives and affirmation to take from the show, met his family, met his daughter, got grp date rose back to back, was called first and always before clare at rose ceremonies except the firt one, got the same bracelet everyone got and then a hat that no one else got, saw the buyer's remorse over ocean again and  JP's blog, tweets, wgere he maintained it was a MISTAKE, numerous posts of a video of her and JP kissing being tweeted by him and his family, the many explanations in his blogs given for his times with Clare, his mentions of the special times with Nikki not aired, i could go on and on.

And I sure would not be angry at a man who obviously treats Clare like his child and not a lover. Casein poi t....the SCs many pages over.

We are on the same page this season. seeing the same thing. If Nikki know what she got, Clare is no threat to her. From tweets I feel she is not worried about Clare. Her tweet on the night of ocean romp tells me that she know his buyers remorse was because of her.

Many say we watch the same show but see it different, well after tomorrow night some will have seen it right.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio