SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 34 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by atem Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Seems that Clare, if not f1, is taking it fine to me. So, I don't see 'over the top' happening. She seems to be really happy. But, then I haven't watched anything about her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 34 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
mrsbatonmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
mrsbatonmom wrote:95% - He picks Nikki and he does not propose at the FRC.  AND I am hoping that there is not a proposal at all, including the ATFR.  If he does, I will be disappointed in JuanPa.  From what they have showed us so far, no way are any of them ready for a "forever after".  
5% - He leaves alone.....which in my opinion is the best overall choice this season.

Just curious and I don't really care either way but why would it be so terrible for him to propose to someone at the ATFR if he has dated them for over 3 months secretly ? Over 20 seasons of B and B'ette combined have ended up with a proposal (when previously dating and actively making out with multiple other people days prior) going south quickly so why is JP singled out as not being ready for forever ?

Not singling out JuanPa......In reality how much "dating" has been done in the 3 months?  Even with 2 or 3 safe house visits each month over the last 3 months....that makes 6-9 dates and not actually in the real world.  I just really hate the whole premise of an engagement at the end......I don't think any of them should walk away engaged after the lead has been dating multiple people.  The only time I really felt like I was watching a couple truly fall in love on the show was Ashley and JP.  I do believe that Chris/Des and Sean/Catherine all fell in love after the show....just wish they ALL would have waited for the proposal.....but that is just me.

I agree 
 :alltens: Getting engaged in this situation is totally unrealistic and cheapens a proposal of marriage IMO. Unfortunate that it's expected at the end or even at the ATFR with so little actual time together. I don't care how much "time is accelerated" in this process. Makes me appreciate contestants like Sharleen and Brooks for their honesty and willingness to walk away even with the pressure from TPTB to stick around.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:38 pm

4health wrote:So okay the SC are at getty images and you can see it enlarged….the picture that is timestamped 11:34 when Clare is walking with CH…..she is not crying she is looking down kind of with a smirk and she does not have shoes in her hands.   She is also not walking on the beach she is walking a different direction and area because of the rock stone ….. so I just hope that Mr. Write will take a look at that picture and place where they are walking…..she is having to be walked a different direction or place so she does't run into Nikki……man I wish I knew how to do SC on here.

can you post a link to the website?

Okay, got it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Mirzam on Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:40 pm

nd4reality wrote:
mrsbatonmom wrote:95% - He picks Nikki and he does not propose at the FRC.  AND I am hoping that there is not a proposal at all, including the ATFR.  If he does, I will be disappointed in JuanPa.  From what they have showed us so far, no way are any of them ready for a "forever after".  
5% - He leaves alone.....which in my opinion is the best overall choice this season.

Just curious and I don't really care either way but why would it be so terrible for him to propose to someone at the ATFR if he has dated them for over 3 months secretly ? Over 20 seasons of B and B'ette combined have ended up with a proposal (when previously dating and actively making out with multiple other people days prior) going south quickly so why is JP singled out as not being ready for forever ?

Right, if Desiree and Chris can make it surely Juan Pablo and his can , cause I thouvht she should have walked away alone. Also Ashley had a lot of drama but she and JP tied the knot.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:46 pm

Mirzam wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:80-20 Clare for me. The 20 of Nikki on account of FD, JP's blog and suspicious TWs and IGs

I am all in 100% w no proposal, though. ( I just realized that this is the reason why they ridiculously edit Clare as if she is so convinced that he will put a ring on her..lol )

This is my final take ( I think.. :))

I totally respect your opinion, but how do you explain away the time stamps on the FRC photos, without getting into wacky conspiracy theories, given the sleuthing and conclusions that Mr Write has come to wrt to the FRC location logistics etc? Are they not a compelling reason that Nikki is F1? Not to mention scarf-gate LOL.

If I was #TeamClare, at this point I would have thrown in the towel. I am not #TeamNikki either, he picks who he picks (or not). I was a huge Arie fan, but by HTDs it was in your face that Emily picked Jef. I couldn't see any way that Arie was her choice.
Why "throw in the towel" if we don't know the finale yet? This season there is hokey business going on and who knows how it will ACTUALLY end up? I am still team Clare. There are several reasons why and if I am wrong on finale day, then I am wrong, but to throw in the towel as you say before the fat lady sings is weird. Now in Bach Canada, I was right and maybe I am right again??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:60% Nikki pick - again the pro Nikki camp posts together with time stamps and Mr Write from pre-FRC SCs, BTS activities of Nikki flying, Clare's interview with the unanswered questions  and my own conviction of the Season Promo that the F1 is never the featured contestant. That till this season (unless Clare is F1 possibly) has not been wrong. I should know because I always "fall" for the featured contestant and they are never F1 laugh out loud. As most of you know I really don't like Clare and her mannerisms so I have not "fallen" for her like previous seasons so perhaps that will jinx it  giggling. Oh and plus I totally believe Clare has got the physical edit without any real relationship growth other than "poor me I always seem to have some problem to fix" and "daddy issues". Contrast that with each episode Nikki has had a relationship trajectory other than "issues" with JP.

I don't know what is going on with the FRC, time stamps included. Don't know all of the "conspiracy theories" being discussed. Nikki does not look particularly happy in those shots regardless of the "when".

2observe said something similar to what you posted above, but focusing on Clare's first date instead of promo over-exposure, and I responded in my own silly fashion. Just posting it here, knowing fully well you will disagree with me, but...

I just want you to smile and I want your cheeks to hurt.

2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:
2observe wrote:I think that the majority of non-spoiled viewers think that Clare is F1, so imo, the viewing audience would be really shocked when she arrives first and gets rejected.  Clare's first 1st 1 on 1 reminded me was so over the top and involved the public.  That always spells F2 to me.

I guessss you are right. After all, I have nothing against Nikki being F1. Just struggling to imagine what ATFR will be like.

I mean... picture this: Juan and Nikki cuddling together on the couch. Enter Chris Harrison sporting his HUGE cheezy grin as he presents their montage of Classic Journey Moments...

...and, by accident, they reel footage of Winter Wonderland hot-tub make-out
...post octopus and choc-O-late make-out
..."Let's not kiss" make-out
...OceanGate make-out ("Oh my gosh! Clare. She’s on fire… en llamas… en llamas. Aye aye aye.")
...New Zealand make-out over a repeat of "I never thought I'd feel this way for another lover of the first degree... Gives me shakes the way she role my sweetest ache she lose control"
...Sacramento park make-out while geese, angry bees and Sammy Squirrel go about their business
...yacht make-out and Juan's "disrobing" of you-know-who
...fantasy date hot-tub make-out
...Andi yelling at him for bringing up Clare on her fantasy date
...and all interspersed with the future Mrs. Galavis voice-overing: "Clare is like a dawg. She peed on him first, like she claimed her territory... and the fact is... she claimed some territory that might not be hers." (By the way, you smell like Heaven In A Bottle, Babe.)
Nikki would be ready.....remember they are brutally honest with each other.  I have no doubt that she knows what went on behind the scenes.    
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:55 pm

JBF wrote:
nd4reality wrote:60% Nikki pick - again the pro Nikki camp posts together with time stamps and Mr Write from pre-FRC SCs, BTS activities of Nikki flying, Clare's interview with the unanswered questions  and my own conviction of the Season Promo that the F1 is never the featured contestant. That till this season (unless Clare is F1 possibly) has not been wrong. I should know because I always "fall" for the featured contestant and they are never F1 laugh out loud. As most of you know I really don't like Clare and her mannerisms so I have not "fallen" for her like previous seasons so perhaps that will jinx it  giggling. Oh and plus I totally believe Clare has got the physical edit without any real relationship growth other than "poor me I always seem to have some problem to fix" and "daddy issues". Contrast that with each episode Nikki has had a relationship trajectory other than "issues" with JP.

I don't know what is going on with the FRC, time stamps included. Don't know all of the "conspiracy theories" being discussed. Nikki does not look particularly happy in those shots regardless of the "when".

2observe said something similar to what you posted above, but focusing on Clare's first date instead of promo over-exposure, and I responded in my own silly fashion. Just posting it here, knowing fully well you will disagree with me, but...

I just want you to smile and I want your cheeks to hurt.

2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:
2observe wrote:I think that the majority of non-spoiled viewers think that Clare is F1, so imo, the viewing audience would be really shocked when she arrives first and gets rejected.  Clare's first 1st 1 on 1 reminded me was so over the top and involved the public.  That always spells F2 to me.

I guessss you are right. After all, I have nothing against Nikki being F1. Just struggling to imagine what ATFR will be like.

I mean... picture this: Juan and Nikki cuddling together on the couch. Enter Chris Harrison sporting his HUGE cheezy grin as he presents their montage of Classic Journey Moments...

...and, by accident, they reel footage of Winter Wonderland hot-tub make-out
...post octopus and choc-O-late make-out
..."Let's not kiss" make-out
...OceanGate make-out ("Oh my gosh! Clare. She’s on fire… en llamas… en llamas. Aye aye aye.")
...New Zealand make-out over a repeat of "I never thought I'd feel this way for another lover of the first degree... Gives me shakes the way she role my sweetest ache she lose control"
...Sacramento park make-out while geese, angry bees and Sammy Squirrel go about their business
...yacht make-out and Juan's "disrobing" of you-know-who
...fantasy date hot-tub make-out
...Andi yelling at him for bringing up Clare on her fantasy date
...and all interspersed with the future Mrs. Galavis voice-overing: "Clare is like a dawg. She peed on him first, like she claimed her territory... and the fact is... she claimed some territory that might not be hers." (By the way, you smell like Heaven In A Bottle, Babe.)
Nikki would be ready.....remember they are brutally honest with each other.  I have no doubt that she knows what went on behind the scenes.    

Yup you are right - I don't agree with you. Reason being is that all you listed is proof that they have a GREAT physical relationship. No disputing that one. Could she still be F1 - sure !
There have been plenty of F2s and F3s in past seasons with as strong if not stronger physical relationships with the leads. The f1s got over it (either by talking it out maturely with the lead at some point or not watching at all laugh out loud) OR not.

My point was just about the Extended season previews they show each season during episode 1.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Nikki is F1, no proposal at the FRC, but...there could be one on ATFR.  

Same thoughts from me!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:32 pm

I believe he will pick Nikki, but am I certain? Absolutely not! I don't think there will be a proposal at the FRC. Could there be one after? Maybe or maybe not. I'm just curious what JP can't wait for us to "see".

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:52 pm

99% sure he picks Nikki and on the flip side, 100% sure he doesn't pick Clare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Well, no matter what happened, I just want to say that I've enjoyed sleuthing this season with you guys...even if we've seen things differently. It's been an education for me to be sure. Thanks, especially to nd4reality for all her early help. Special shout out to JBF -- for your editing insight and time intensive analysis...but most of all for your humor. It's been most entertaining.  :gotcha:  jc and mura, I've enjoyed our PM chats. Thanks guys!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm late to the prediction party, 70% Nikki, 15% Clare, 15% no one. 100% no proposal at frc, 25% proposal at AFR, 25% broken up already, 50% no clue and 100% it won't last

Love everyone's thoughts, marvel at the screen cap work and analyzing, kudos to JBF for having the patience to write the word by word recaps. Ready for this one to be over- wish just once both of the f2 ladies would walk away and leave the Bachelor standing alone!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio