SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions Empty *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:35 am

Hi guys..just think this thread need to be started . Please post about the Finale : LCD-MTP-FRC here

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:37 am

let me start by bringing over posts from media thread :

*speculations...speculations..*  giggling 

mprssdbyu wrote:Good Evening all! I guess this goes in the media thread because it's based on previews. I'm guessing Clare goes first on her MTP/LCD.On what appears to be evening hours of LCD, I think she's leading JP when she asked him if he knows her well enough to make a decision or something along those lines...leading him to what...oh right into a door she thinks opens to discuss if he really knows Nikki. I do think JP mentions it to Nikki later and leaves Nikki at the end of her MTP/LCD feeling emotionally exhausted and afraid of losing it all....what she has with JP in her eyes. I don't think he's at a point where he can assure her of a guaranteed ending no matter who he chooses. Hence the crying Nikki on the couch.

I don't think JP was happy with Clare. I think he saw a little bit of what Nikki sees and many of us. During these episodes, JP has seen a little bit of Andi in Clare that she doesn't shy away from confrontation...and she doesn't hush easily.

I have decided that JP doesn't propose...he's not ready. He's emotionally exhausted and there just wasn't enough time in his eyes to get to know either Clare or Nikki in that a proposal makes sense or is good for him/Camilla. I do feel he likes Nikki too much to walk away without asking for more time. Now, will his FRC speech to Nikki be enough to soften her and make her understand and happy with his decision. That's the million dollar question for me!

I just know that when all of this is said and done, I hope JP gets to laugh a little or a hell of alot more than TB has allowed him since January 4. I don't know if a lead has suffered more at the hands of production....ever. Hell, I wish ABC would ask him to go on DWTS. For me, that would be getting even with them.

pbmax wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:His HTD blog and the FD helped me decide he doesn't propose. It seems he tried to give us the ending in his last paragraph when speaking of Nikki's dad. Everything I saw on FD echos those feelings he warned us about in his blog. And he warned us when talking about Nikki's HTD. I just don't see it any other way, now. For me blogs are always so telling...some are easier to pull out the ending than others. I had to really read Dez's several times to get what she was trying to tell us..yet not.

I love your post above too. I believe Clare will talk about Nikki too and by the look on his face and response, he doesn't like it. Which would be a big mistake cause he strung for Nikki and wouldn't appreciate it. I read the blogs for clues too and his in my opinion are very telling.

WORD. i concur the bolded. in fact, i and few posters in edit/sc thread have speculated about this. quite a while ago. Hence, comes the term that he doesnt like tattle tales and BOTH girls are crying in the promo (WTH?  :shocked!: ).With this premise of the rundown, i can see Nikki being his F1. Does anyone catch Clare`s ITM mentioning that she and Nikki couldnt be more different?. i assume it was a `prolog` for the LCD convo about Nikki.

Whomever he ends up with, i believe there is tsunami in the heaven. Boy..., the machine has thrown him under the bus heartlessly, dont they?. Poor guy.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:01 am

just a little observation, for (my own) Finale reference :

I have taken notes that after HTD now Nikki has a `subtle` obstacle to overcome. That is she doesnt know if JP is sure she is the one, and that her father insist a no-proposal ending if he doesnt 100% sure.....note that he mentioned this spesifically in his blog-which is odd if she is the F2, IMO. In FD, they discussed this matter on the beach..-JP asking, are you sure?..and then again in the FD Nicki was the one asking him why he asked such Q. and the whole promo of Nikki, enlighting her seeking for the `assurance`.
I found this interesting.

I also found JP did only little narration on Clare`s FD, while Nikki got more praise of her qualities and that JP can see her a life partner (at the beginning convo in their FD room). Strangely, i didnt find such PI at the same moment on Clare`s case. while i think Andi got one too.  scratch . Does anyone else notice it?

I also notice different BL of Jpab toward Clare in the FD. He was leaning away with leg cross --similar when he was with Andi. I agree Clare had to run for her money, as she was begging to be kissed/touched by him. But with Nikki, he gets closer and embrace her with right arms.So Nikki on top of getting his most intimate gestures.

After FD, i get a feeling, As if, it was Clare all along and then after Miami/HTD the F1 favor turn to Nikki. Hence, They tried to build a brand new obstacle for JNik relationship, that went along on FD and perhaps reaching the climax on FRC.

Soo..it wasnt a smooth sailing, regardless of who the F1 turned out to be, IMO.

what a weird season!. Heck, i might be better on the fence again, and staying still there!!...LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:01 am

I think JuanPa just told us who he picked by that youtube vid he posted. I think he picked Nikki but why are her friends openly mocking him? Wouldn't they have a little bit more respect for him knowing that their friend is with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:34 am

lexforlife wrote:I think JuanPa just told us who he picked by that youtube vid he posted. I think he picked Nikki but why are her friends openly mocking him? Wouldn't they have a little bit more respect for him knowing that their friend is with him?

Maybe they already broke up?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:55 am

Sprite wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I think JuanPa just told us who he picked by that youtube vid he posted. I think he picked Nikki but why are her friends openly mocking him? Wouldn't they have a little bit more respect for him knowing that their friend is with him?

could be...
Lex, do you think the girls know who the F1 is? they might think it was Clare all the way, anyway... giggling 
if anything, i think his cousin is a more reliable source.

what give me pause is Andi's tweets mocking him. I think Andi knows exactly the outcome, just as Sean on Em's season. I cant imagine she is openly mocking her BFF's beau had she knew Nikki is JPab's chosen one. unless....as said above, she knew they have broken up post finale

ETA. Lex/anyone, could you give me heads up about the YT vid mentioned?. thanks
never mind...i found it !.. obvious much??.. giggling 

Pablo papi is pissed that they didnt air the deleted scene on the actual episode, so he had to vent it and posted the YT vid TWICE!!.... :shocked!: 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:04 am

To me with how things went down with Andi and other friends of Nikki's, I am thinking that is one major negative for Nikki to be F1. Why would Nikki be with someone that her friends don't like. That would make life difficult for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:10 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

could be...
Lex, do you think the girls know who the F1 is? they might think it was Clare all the way, anyway... giggling 

what give me pause is Andi's tweets mocking him. I think Andi knows exactly the outcome, just as Sean on Em's season. I cant imagine she is openly mocking her BFF's beau had she knew Nikki is JPab's chosen one. unless....as said above, she knew they have broken up post finale.
I think Andi knows the outcome, not sure about the other girls but I still think it is weird that Nikki's fearsome Four would be the ones giving US mag material to work with and now I'm thinking about that story of JuanPa's little peepee photo being passed around by the F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:14 am

lexforlife wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

could be...

what give me pause is Andi's tweets mocking him. I think Andi knows exactly the outcome, just as Sean on Em's season. I cant imagine she is openly mocking her BFF's beau had she knew Nikki is JPab's chosen one. unless....as said above, she knew they have broken up post finale.
I think Andi knows the outcome, not sure about the other girls but I still think it is weird that Nikki's fearsome Four would be the ones giving US mag material to work with and now I'm thinking about that story of JuanPa's little peepee photo being passed around by the F1

Gowdy!! :shocked!:  😆 ..if thats the case, can't he be more screwed up?? first by TPTB, then Andi, then his own chosen one. Poor guy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:15 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
To me with how things went down with Andi and other friends of Nikki's, I am thinking that is one major negative for Nikki to be F1.  Why would Nikki be with someone that her friends don't like.  That would make life difficult for sure.
IA that post-show behavior is very telling. I still think JuanPa picked Nikki. His blogs seem to suggest that but I doubt it's been all smooth sailing for them since the show wrapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:19 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

could be...

I think Andi knows the outcome, not sure about the other girls but I still think it is weird that Nikki's fearsome Four would be the ones giving US mag material to work with and now I'm thinking about that story of JuanPa's little peepee photo being passed around by the F1

Gowdy!! :shocked!:  😆 ..if thats the case, can't he be more screwed up?? first by TPTB, then Andi, then his own chosen one. Poor guy....
 giggling I feel for the guy. I didn't like how he handled oceangate but boy, the tptb are throwing him under a tractor trailer,not even a bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

ETA. Lex/anyone, could you give me heads up about the YT vid mentioned?. thanks
never mind...i found it !.. obvious much??.. giggling 

Pablo papi is pissed that they didnt air the deleted scene on the actual episode, so he had to vent it and posted the YT vid TWICE!!.... :shocked!: 
I mean  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 65 1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio