SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 am

i know this is not the most appropriate thread. But speaking of 'ranting" tweets, i just drop it here (still, for my own finale reference  giggling ) :

I feel for you, papi!.. console

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:18 am

I think the friends have been rather tame with their mocking if you ask me. Kelly is not too happy with JP regarding the Gay slurs (she has gay parents) and her snarks have been minimal. I feel even if Nikki is F1, her friends have a right to their grievances and airing them too. They have been very vocal about their dislike of Clare on the other hand.
And honestly, they haven't been as bad as Clare's friends..Lucy for example.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:21 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I think JuanPa just told us who he picked by that youtube vid he posted. I think he picked Nikki but why are her friends openly mocking him? Wouldn't they have a little bit more respect for him knowing that their friend is with him?
To me with how things went down with Andi and other friends of Nikki's, I am thinking that is one major negative for Nikki to be F1.  Why would Nikki be with someone that her friends don't like.  That would make life difficult for sure.

Well, we know from twitter that Nikki is still friends with Andi, Kelly and Sharleen. I think that Andi will apologize to JP at the WTA for being so harsh. Also, Nikki's friends all seem to have the same sense of humor and snark that she has. Them "making fun" of JP could be a way of jokingly giving him a hard time AND also maybe a little redirection because, really, JP posting that video, TO ME, means that he thinks VERY, VERY fondly of Nikki!!

George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote:i know this is not the most appropriate thread. But speaking of 'ranting" tweets, i just drop it here (still, for my own finale reference  giggling ) :

I have no doubt in my mind that he is referring to TPTB at the Bachelor!! I am in disbelief the way they have treated him!!! They weren't even nearly this bad with ANY previous leads!! Not even Jake!!!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:33 am

see2love wrote:I think the friends have been rather tame with their mocking if you ask me. Kelly is not too happy with JP regarding the Gay slurs (she has gay parents) and her snarks have been minimal. I feel even if Nikki is F1, her friends have a right to their grievances and airing them too. They have been very vocal about their dislike of Clare on the other hand.

Yes! Also wanted to throw out there that girls/guys come on the show and make friends and circles BUT they do usually all live in different states ect. so is that a friendship that will really carry on and last or was it just a friendship on the show and maybe a little post show talking if ya will. I'm really not buying the "best friends" thing because just as hard as it is to be in a long term relationship same goes with friendship. It doesn't mean it doesn't happen but the odds of that being a long lasting friendship are minimal. I believe if the F1 is Nikki she would pick JP over her friendship with Andi any day and any of the girls for that matter. So I don't really think we can judge who the F1 is based on friendships ect. That's just my opinion of course. I think it will be telling to see if Nikki talks to Andi anymore on twitter. I noticed she hasn't said much the last few days! Hmmm guess we have to wait and see!

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:39 am

George1218 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:i know this is not the most appropriate thread. But speaking of 'ranting" tweets, i just drop it here (still, for my own finale reference  giggling ) :

I have no doubt in my mind that he is referring to TPTB at the Bachelor!!  I am in disbelief the way they have treated him!!!  They weren't even nearly this bad with ANY previous leads!!  Not even Jake!!!

TPTB loved Jake ! This is downright mean to JP.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 am

nd4reality wrote:
George1218 wrote:

I have no doubt in my mind that he is referring to TPTB at the Bachelor!!  I am in disbelief the way they have treated him!!!  They weren't even nearly this bad with ANY previous leads!!  Not even Jake!!!

TPTB loved Jake ! This is downright mean to JP.
I agree..and very early I think I remember JP calling out the edit..they put it him saying it for Clare and hebsaid no it was aout Renee...so I think they are running him over with the bus..he has spoke out..and now with posting the video he doesn't care what they think!..

I think they were terrible to Drew on twitter too! During that season..

I think Nikki is a strong independent woman..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:49 am

JesseJames24 wrote:
see2love wrote:I think the friends have been rather tame with their mocking if you ask me. Kelly is not too happy with JP regarding the Gay slurs (she has gay parents) and her snarks have been minimal. I feel even if Nikki is F1, her friends have a right to their grievances and airing them too. They have been very vocal about their dislike of Clare on the other hand.

Yes! Also wanted to throw out there that girls/guys come on the show and make friends and circles BUT they do usually all live in different states ect. so is that a friendship that will really carry on and last or was it just a friendship on the show and maybe a little post show talking if ya will. I'm really not buying the "best friends" thing because just as hard as it is to be in a long term relationship same goes with friendship. It doesn't mean it doesn't happen but the odds of that being a long lasting friendship are minimal. I believe if the F1 is Nikki she would pick JP over her friendship with Andi any day and any of the girls for that matter. So I don't really think we can judge who the F1 is based on friendships ect. That's just my opinion of course. I think it will be telling to see if Nikki talks to Andi anymore on twitter. I noticed she hasn't said much the last few days! Hmmm guess we have to wait and see!

I was wondering about the same thing here. What kind of friendship Nikki has with Andi ?
Is it a short and fun friendship from sharing the same experience for a few weeks, or is it something more profound that will last and make her take side ? This I don't know. But for sure the answer to this question may be important as to the Nikki/JuanP relationship at the finale and post show ...

On another note, I hate the way the Bachelor franchise is treating JuanP. He must have stood to them and they don't like it. But good for him ! I like him even better for being honest and sticking to his guns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:15 pm

I think it was clear how frustrated CH was with him in the sit down. JP saying he "likes" them and CH saying it's near the end I hope you are feeling something more deeply. juan wouldn't bite, but just said that like means something to him and that's how he expresses himself.

I think he wouldn't play ball at all with the canned responses they expect of all Bachelors. He may have been "whatever" about the whole thing but for some reason that doesn't make me mad at him, like it might with some bachelors. I think because he does seem caring, tender hearted and also because TPTB didn't cast any real matches for him. They cast same old same old types, without caring or respecting that they picked a different type of lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:24 pm

relaxing wrote:I think it was clear how frustrated CH was with him in the sit down.  JP saying he "likes" them and CH saying it's near the end I hope you are feeling something more deeply.  juan wouldn't bite, but just said that like means something to him and that's how he expresses himself.  

I think he wouldn't play ball at all with the canned responses they expect of all Bachelors.  He may have been "whatever" about the whole thing but for some reason that doesn't make me mad at him, like it might with some bachelors.  I think because he does seem caring, tender hearted and also because TPTB didn't cast any real matches for him.  They cast same old same old types, without caring or respecting that they picked a different type of lead.  

Yeah, i've noticed CH frustration. Probably that's one of the reason why CH blogs is not complimentary to JP since he won't kowtow to the production's shenanigans.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:33 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I think it was clear how frustrated CH was with him in the sit down.  JP saying he "likes" them and CH saying it's near the end I hope you are feeling something more deeply.  juan wouldn't bite, but just said that like means something to him and that's how he expresses himself.  

I think he wouldn't play ball at all with the canned responses they expect of all Bachelors.  He may have been "whatever" about the whole thing but for some reason that doesn't make me mad at him, like it might with some bachelors.  I think because he does seem caring, tender hearted and also because TPTB didn't cast any real matches for him.  They cast same old same old types, without caring or respecting that they picked a different type of lead.  

Yeah, i've noticed CH frustration. Probably that's one of the reason why CH blogs is not complimentary to JP since he won't kowtow to the production's shenanigans.

Makes me like Juan Pablo even more!!!
George1218
George1218

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Hmmm...he posted the Venezuelan Hat deleted scene twice? Game over.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio