SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 64 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by JesseJames24 Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:35 am

albean99 wrote:Almost every season people post that the lead will have something to explain if they pick X. I probably said it during Brad 2 about Chantal.  giggling  Didn't change the ending though.  Nikki knows what we don't see in her dates and she seems to be a strong person so doubt she'd let it bother her too much.

I really think the OMG over the city shot is nothing because we know the FRC is in St Lucia and that's where the drama will come along with (potentially) the live finale in CA.

I was getting ready to say the exact same thing! Every season they release this stuff before the finale to get us talking. In my opinion they always favor the F2 more to get us all thinking maybe THEY are the F1 after all. I was a big Arie fan so I tried so hard to find a way he was F1 besides all the chemistry and just as I had lost all faith he could be F1 the week before finale TPTB started releasing more and more things that pointed towards him so I was left very hopeful. Turned out it was all a hype and sure enough he wasn't F1. SO saying that, none of this makes me think it's Clare, if anything makes me think f1 Is Nikki even more. Yes we wonder how could she watch this just like I wondered how Jef could watch emily/arie but it happend and they know it did. You can say why would TPTB put this stuff out there trying to cause problems with Nikki and JP if she is the F1 but after this season and the edit JP has gotten we should all not be surprised by anything they do. They could care less if they upset Nikki they are trying to hype up the finale and get all the viewers they can! They want us all talking just like we are so hey it's working Smiley

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions - Page 64 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:35 am

Anybody have a clue on how I can see the Clare deleted video???  :Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:37 am

Rolly wrote:Anybody have a clue on how I can see the Clare deleted video???  :Clap: 

Here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:51 am

:Thanktwo  JesseJames24....

OMG that was the absolute sweetest....very tender moments between them. If he played that song for her in this moment and she is not F1 I am off the JP train. Clare is gobsmacked (JBF is that the word???) in love and I think JP is too. I've been wrong before but I hope not this time.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 am

atem wrote:
albean99 wrote:Almost every season people post that the lead will have something to explain if they pick X. I probably said it during Brad 2 about Chantal.  giggling  Didn't change the ending though.  Nikki knows what we don't see in her dates and she seems to be a strong person so doubt she'd let it bother her too much.

I really think the OMG over the city shot is nothing because we know the FRC is in St Lucia and that's where the drama will come along with (potentially) the live finale in CA.

Not that I think Clare is F1, but didn't Emily have a problem with Brad/Chantal?

I felt Emily had a problem with everything Brad did. Basically he could do no right. Thinking of Sean, he was kissing up a storm with Lindsey & Ashley until the very end yet Catherine was "whatever". They all know how the show operates so maturity matters.
One thing JP will not have to explain is being in love with multiple women (unless that happens in the next episode) so If CH asked about difficulty choosing, he would have a pretty weak case since JP hasn't even said he is falling in love at this point (although I think he has).
I think the explaining comes in when the relationship isn't very secure as a way to prepare the public for a future breakup OR if CH wants to be mean because really, if the couple is happy then let them celebrate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:21 am

Litta123 wrote:4health, I understand. I've only have Clare at F1 with 60-40. If Juan chooses Nikki, I just think he has a lot of explaining to do...and TPTB have certainly screwed him over with the things they are putting out there in the last week or so. They're definitely not helping him out with his F1...assuming they're still together.

I dont think Nikki will want a lot of explanation. She lived with Clare and saw how territorial and dramatic she is. Clare is the "in your face" and that in the bachelor world translate into "love". Its Chantel all over again, nothing the lead can do butplay along.

Nikki has a lot of positives and affirmation to take from the show, met his family, met his daughter, got grp date rose back to back, was called first and always before clare at rose ceremonies except the firt one, got the same bracelet everyone got and then a hat that no one else got, saw the buyer's remorse over ocean again and  JP's blog, tweets, wgere he maintained it was a MISTAKE, numerous posts of a video of her and JP kissing being tweeted by him and his family, the many explanations in his blogs given for his times with Clare, his mentions of the special times with Nikki not aired, i could go on and on.

And I sure would not be angry at a man who obviously treats Clare like his child and not a lover. Casein poi t....the SCs many pages over.

Last edited by see2love on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell check)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:44 am

Litta123 wrote:
JBF wrote:Probably not half as much as 70% of this forum come Monday. Yeah... my confidence is getting the best of me this season. I mean... why post that video if she ISN'T final one?

Good thing for Nikki that Juan Paublo is so checked out on Clare at this point. He won't have any explaining to do... :dripdrip 

sneakyl  sneakyl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:48 am

see2love wrote:
Litta123 wrote:4health, I understand. I've only have Clare at F1 with 60-40. If Juan chooses Nikki, I just think he has a lot of explaining to do...and TPTB have certainly screwed him over with the things they are putting out there in the last week or so. They're definitely not helping him out with his F1...assuming they're still together.

I dont think Nikki will want a lot of explanation. She lived with Clare and saw how territorial and dramatic she is. Clare is the "in your face" and that in the bachelor world translate into "love". Its Chantel all over again, nothing the lead can do butplay along.

Nikki has a lot of positives and affirmation to take from the show, met his family, met his daughter, got grp date rose back to back, was called first and always before clare at rose ceremonies except the firt one, got the same bracelet everyone got and then a hat that no one else got, saw the buyer's remorse over ocean again and  JP's blog, tweets, wgere he maintained it was a MISTAKE, numerous posts of a video of her and JP kissing being tweeted by him and his family, the many explanations in his blogs given for his times with Clare, his mentions of the special times with Nikki not aired, i could go on and on.

And I sure would not be angry at a man who obviously treats Clare like his child and not a lover. Casein poi t....the SCs many pages over.
I got a question, if there was nothing to do for the lead but follow along, why was he instigating a lot of their contact. I don't know if you saw the video that we were talking about tonight, but it clearly shows him instigating a lot of the contact, even pulling her in to him. I guess we are all going to see things differently..almost like we are watching radically different shows.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:55 am

lexforlife wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
JBF wrote:Probably not half as much as 70% of this forum come Monday. Yeah... my confidence is getting the best of me this season. I mean... why post that video if she ISN'T final one?

Good thing for Nikki that Juan Paublo is so checked out on Clare at this point. He won't have any explaining to do... :dripdrip 

sneakyl  sneakyl 
I know, eh? Wish any boyfriend of mine was that checked out on a rival girl.  :dripdrip 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 am

See2love, he treats EVERY girl that way. Have you seen the season? LOL. That's the approach he takes when being "tender"/"sweet". Exhibit A: Sharleen

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 am

eversotrue wrote:See2love, he treats EVERY girl that way. Have you seen the season? LOL. That's the approach he takes when being "tender"/"sweet". Exhibit A: Sharleen
Yep. I just get a laugh out of how some could be watching the same show and come up with radically different scenarios.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 am

But this is not something new for them to do. Brad had a lot of explaining to do with Emily for his physical edit with Chantal, even though Em was F1 she said even she'd pick Chantal to win.
They could be so ticked with JPab that they want to make it difficult for him (definitely a case for that in many respects) or maybe they like Nikki and want to "open her eyes". I don't think a love story is necessarily their goal this season.
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 FINALE (LCD/MTP/FRC) Discussions

+50
ElonM
Iam4UGA
Peppermom
mrsbatonmom
Just Here In Ohio