SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Guys - Please STOP POSTING and REPLYING in the other Screencap thread.

There are NO mods here to close threads !!!!

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:48 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
So you think the pic of Nikki in the white dress on the couch crying is part of the FD? I'm still not sold on the pic of yacht and kissing not being Nikki on her LCD. That hair is just too much like Nikki...roots and al(height)l. I will give on the LCD with Clare...that's her in the yellow shorts that I thought was Nikki. I'm just not sure that those screencaps of Clare and JP talking and jumping from boat and the kissing photos go together and are the same girl.

Bringing this over from thread #2...

Thought I would share our earlier analysis for those of you who are trying to catch up. I updated the first set of caps to connect the suit color as well. Again, the consensus throughout our multiple looks and dissection of these caps is that they all represent Clare. But decide for yourself...

The metallic end to her bikini tie connected these photos for us.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Still not everyone was convinced so we compared hair color.

Overall, most people thought Clare's hair color and texture was the best fit.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:Guys - Please STOP POSTING and REPLYING in the other Screencap thread.

There are NO mods here to close threads !!!!

I did not know there were new threads. How do we bring the other posts over to here so we can respond to them?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:51 pm

Copy and paste is the only way

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:52 pm

Litta123 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
So you think the pic of Nikki in the white dress on the couch crying is part of the FD? I'm still not sold on the pic of yacht and kissing not being Nikki on her LCD. That hair is just too much like Nikki...roots and al(height)l. I will give on the LCD with Clare...that's her in the yellow shorts that I thought was Nikki. I'm just not sure that those screencaps of Clare and JP talking and jumping from boat and the kissing photos go together and are the same girl.

Thought I would share our earlier analysis for those of you who are trying to catch up. I updated the first set of caps to connect the suit color as well. Again, the consensus throughout our multiple looks and dissection of these caps is that they all represent Clare. But decide for yourself...

The metallic end to her bikini tie connected these photos for us.

Still not everyone was convinced so we compared hair color.

Overall, most people thought Clare's hair color and texture was the best fit.
I concur. BTW, how do you bring posts over from the other thread. I was late to the party and had no idea that new threads were started but also wanted to comment on the others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 pm

^^I just quote the post I want to respond to, then copy it. I open a new tab in my browser to the new thread and paste. Maybe there is an easier way, but that's what I do.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:00 pm

I wish they would of showed those caps of Juan and Clare in the actual show (the ones from NZ in Litta's post). They were laughing/smiling so much. Does anyone know what they were even doing in those caps? To me it looked like they were on some sort of boat but I couldn't tell..

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Litta, I'm not going to copy all the photos again but I wanted to THANK [/b]YOU for doing that. I think you have convinced me those screencaps all belong to Clare.  :yes: 

I wish I could say the screencaps change my mind because with Des season, they helped confirm who I thought was F1(Chris). I'm on board the Nikki train though, for me in observing JP since their (Nikki and JP) first 1-1..from that date forward...I wrote Clare off. I just don't see anything that helps me leave that opinion behind. JP is all about Nikki and has been for me since that day. Just too hard for me to ignore.

ETA: I will backup and say this..I truly believe.Sharlene was giving Nikki a run for her money but not Clare. I do think Nikki, Clare and Sharlene would have been the F3 if she hadn't walked away therefore putting Clare leaving at F3 RC.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 4 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^I just quote the post I want to respond to, then copy it. I open a new tab in my browser to the new thread and paste. Maybe there is an easier way, but that's what I do.
Thanks Litta

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:25 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Litta, I'm not going to copy all the photos again but I wanted to THANK [/b]YOU for doing that. I think you have convinced me those screencaps all belong to Clare.  :yes: 

I wish I could say the screencaps change my mind because with Des season, they helped confirm who I thought was F1(Chris). I'm on board the Nikki train though, for me in observing JP since their (Nikki and JP) first 1-1..from that date forward...I wrote Clare off. I just don't see anything that helps me leave that opinion behind. JP is all about Nikki and has been for me since that day. Just too hard for me to ignore.

ETA: I will backup and say this..I truly believe.Sharlene was giving Nikki a run for her money but not Clare. I do think Nikki, Clare and Sharlene would have been the F3 if she hadn't walked away therefore putting Clare leaving at F3 RC.

You're welcome  :Smiley: 

And I agree...I think Sharleen would have made it to the F3 as well.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:50 pm

George1218 wrote:Just curious, how is everyone so positive that it is Clare and not Nikki with the yellow shorts on?

Here's my post from this morning...

Litta123 wrote:We did not come to the decision that it was Clare lightly. Here are some of the caps we used to discern it was Clare...at least, for those who weighed in at the time, the consensus was Clare. I think it would be be fair to say we didn't say it was Clare and then try to prove it. We wondered who it was and analyzed who it best fit.

Analysis of the girls legs verses Nikki...Nikki's hip to knee length looked longer to most of us than the girl in the yellow shorts.

This is Clare...

The girl appears to be a lot shorter than Juan verses Nikki who is almost his height.

Another view...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Litta, I'm not going to copy all the photos again but I wanted to THANK [/b]YOU for doing that. I think you have convinced me those screencaps all belong to Clare.  :yes: 

You're welcome  :Smiley: 

And I agree...I think Sharleen would have made it to the F3 as well.

I think if JP's F3 were chosen based on "the three women he liked the best", that Sharleen would've been in the F3.

I see it as conclusive ~ unless there's a massive twist ~ that Clare & Nikki are the F2 women.

It is my opinion (and note I say my opinion), that Clare has had an F2 storyline from the beginning. I believe that TPTB have wholeheartedly slotted her as F2 for a few reasons: her father's DVD, strong physical attraction, her possessiveness/territorial characteristics ~ all leading to a dramatic FRC crash. Additionally, I don't see JP's regret towards oceangate as a positive sign towards Clare in that the Lead very seldom regrets any time that is spent with the F1 ~ fair or not, child or not.

I see a connection with JP/Nikki, but perhaps not as compelling as other connections between Lead/potential F1 from seasons past.

JP's post-show social media has me intrigued as to what went down this season. He's seemingly rebellious and bitter and TPTB appear either indifferent or retaliatory towards him. Was JP resistant and this is the result?

Enjoy the next two epi's!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

+57
mrsbatonmom
docnash14
Ariela
Luvstruck
DKWillis