SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 am

Mura did you happen to see a photo of Nikki's balcony with the sliding glass doors?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:46 am

here you go, HM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This photo of The Landings St. Lucia is courtesy of TripAdvisor" alt="" />

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:48 am

You guys beat me! I found The Landings too.

This is a shot similar to the balcony Nikki is on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 am

Another One

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 am

Iam4UGA wrote:You guys beat me!  I found The Landings too.  

This is a shot similar to the balcony Nikki is on.

thanks! this bodes well with this

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 am

Wnder if Clare had that awesome balcony..stunning..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 am

I know, it's gorgeous! That is not helping me much sitting in 37 degree weather today!  hmmm 

But, it looks like the one I posted might be on the penthouse because it appears to run the whole length of the building.

Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that is the best i can get. titled :
Looking into the foyer (MMasson123, Apr 2013)

similar cupboard?...me think so. I guess its safe to say this is pretty much an ITM in her LCD bedroom in Landings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:04 am

Mura, you rock! I was looking everywhere for those doors!!

Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 am

this is Master bedroom (travelteamSDF, Jun 2013) for our reference. Perhaps it match Clare's bed where she is crying. If someone can bring the Clare's cap that would be great. I got to  :Bendog 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:07 am

Iam4UGA wrote:Mura, you rock!  I was looking everywhere for those doors!!

LOL. thanks high five

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:24 am

If you go get the two screenshots for the FRC, you will see that the time stamp on Clare is 10 am and the time stamp on Nikki is about noon.

This suggests no proposal to me, because they just wanted to wrap the mess up rather than worry about sun angles. But maybe their location on the island meant that morning/noon light would be more attractive there.

Emily had an early / weird FRC too.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

+57
mrsbatonmom
docnash14
Ariela
Luvstruck
DKWillis