SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:55 pm

4health wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I have honestly never been so confused as to who is the f1 on the last day prior to the FRC.

JP and the editors have done a great job keeping the suspense till the very end.

Do you really think he would sing to Nikki that he has fallen in love and she's the only one for him and then pick Clare? I've been down on him lately, but that would be really shocking to me.

grace8136 ITA……but hear this, what if these are actually deleted scenes and they do not get shown tonight, edit out so the general public doesn't see them…..and Nikki is F2 and goes off on him "his an a$$hole" which matches her ITM on that video…Nikki doesn't look in love happy in that ITM and know we know from the internet why she isn't and how things went down….any thing is possible…..I think Nikki's ITM is at a later time, not the night before FRC….her room in the ITM is different then the room the LCD was in…..something is going on here…..so what if these deleted videos are as follows the

first one - a video showing his reaction to how he treated Clare about OC - public reaction to this was big
second - a video showing his reaction about Andi - public reaction to this was big (new bachelorette)
three  & four - Clare's LCD happy Clare, Nikki's LCD pissed off Nikki - preparing for a public reaction

Because if Nikki isn't the F1 standing I will be shocked because of the timestamps and then this video (and I am a Clare fan)

My take, the Nikki 's PI is an ITM- sleuthed at the landings where she stayed. Clare's still controversial- I'm inclined its defly not an ITM...NOT at the Landings. Perhaps sometime later whether in st Lucia or LA.
iTA there is a "drum roll" story they are trying to deliver 4 us.
I'm amazed that you feearlessly state that you are a Clare fan. Big props to u :)) and hoping you can stay safe and sound during and after finale...lol # kiddingbutnotreally :))

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 81 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by 4health Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:57 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
4health wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I have honestly never been so confused as to who is the f1 on the last day prior to the FRC.

JP and the editors have done a great job keeping the suspense till the very end.

Do you really think he would sing to Nikki that he has fallen in love and she's the only one for him and then pick Clare? I've been down on him lately, but that would be really shocking to me.

grace8136 ITA……but hear this, what if these are actually deleted scenes and they do not get shown tonight, edit out so the general public doesn't see them…..and Nikki is F2 and goes off on him "his an a$$hole" which matches her ITM on that video…Nikki doesn't look in love happy in that ITM and know we know from the internet why she isn't and how things went down….any thing is possible…..I think Nikki's ITM is at a later time, not the night before FRC….her room in the ITM is different then the room the LCD was in…..something is going on here…..so what if these deleted videos are as follows the

first one - a video showing his reaction to how he treated Clare about OC - public reaction to this was big
second - a video showing his reaction about Andi - public reaction to this was big (new bachelorette)
three  & four - Clare's LCD happy Clare, Nikki's LCD pissed off Nikki - preparing for a public reaction

Because if Nikki isn't the F1 standing I will be shocked because of the timestamps and then this video (and I am a Clare fan)

My take, the Nikki 's PI is an ITM- sleuthed at the landings where she stayed. Clare's  still controversial- I'm inclined its defly not an ITM...NOT at the Landings. Perhaps sometime later whether in st Lucia or LA.
I'm amazed that you feearlessly state that you are a Clare fan. Big props to u :)) and hoping you can stay safe and sound during and after finale...lol # kiddingbutnotreally :))

I am okay to state that I am a Clare fan…..there are more of us here then you think……but that doesn't mean I don't see Nikki as F1….so when you say that you sleuthed Nikki's room….Nikki's ITM in the song video doesn't match her room….the closet is wood and in the room where JP is singing the door is white and also the door and door jam when the camera pans out you see it is white….so not the same place…JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Just thought of this SC again.  Maybe the caption this said it all means that they both won.  F1 and Bachelorette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:24 pm

4health wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
4health wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

My take, the Nikki 's PI is an ITM- sleuthed at the landings where she stayed. Clare's  still controversial- I'm inclined its defly not an ITM...NOT at the Landings. Perhaps sometime later whether in st Lucia or LA.

I am okay to state that I am a Clare fan…..there are more of us here then you think……but that doesn't mean I don't see Nikki as F1….so when you say that you sleuthed Nikki's room….Nikki's ITM in the song video doesn't match her room….the closet is wood and in the room where JP is singing the door is white and also the door and door jam when the camera pans out you see it is white….so not the same place…JMO

Eta; You can go find it few pages back. It's a bed room at Landings.. The cupboard matched. Different room than the deleted scene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Just thought of this SC again.  Maybe the caption this said it all means that they both won.  F1 and Bachelorette.

We may have to disagree on this one. I see it as two dumpee doing a toast for being able to stay away from the el bachelor whom they had a bad blood for.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Umm.  We will see in the next couple of hours….For sure. :Smiley:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just thought of this SC again.  Maybe the caption this said it all means that they both won.  F1 and Bachelorette.

We may have to disagree on this one. I see it as two dumpee doing a toast for being able to stay away from the el bachelor whom they had a bad blood for.

This looks like a win/win. One came out the Bachelorette and both came out friends.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:59 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

This looks like a win/win.  One came out the Bachelorette and both came out friends.

I agree on the win win though. I implied it as well on my prev post...lol. I'm glad they found friends for life from this silly show. Often I like the friendship even more than the lead and the F1 relationship...lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

It was taken in Miami after that credit scene where Andi was showing Nikki her dance moves. They wouldn't have know if either would continue and even if they did continue they would be in separate hotels. Perhaps Clare & Renee are somewhere together as well but neither posted a pic.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:37 pm

^^ Oh I'm not saying at the time. It was tweeted recently when both the Bachelorette and F1 were chosen. This could have been the affirmation. Just speculating.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:50 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

This looks like a win/win.  One came out the Bachelorette and both came out friends.

If neither of them got stuck with JP, it'd be a win-win-win.  We'll see in a few hours.  Here's hoping!  cheerleader

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:04 pm

4health wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I agree with the bolded. In her LCD, she's not wearing a bra that I can see. In her ITM, she is. Obviously a difference. That would go along the lines of her not being in love/happy in her ITM if it is from a different time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

+57
mrsbatonmom
docnash14
Ariela
Luvstruck
DKWillis