SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by JBF Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Litta123 wrote:Okay, now, this is just freaking me out... affraid 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How can anybody here not find this so amusing? None of us ever said we "loved" Princess Clairol. We just find her very funny in a grown up Camilla sort of way.

Hey! I am all for any Nikki-Camilla connections folks can find here too. Does Camilla wear her hair up at all like Nikki did on the K-Pop date?

Here are the specific requests...

Camilla to Juan: I like choc-O-late because surprise surprise choc-O-late I like.
Juan to Camilla: You like surprise choc-O-late?

Even though this is highly disturbing, I know...

Yeah... with Juan boy, the whole world eeez OK. It was amusing how, in the abc.com outtake, he got so animated talking o Chris Harrison: "She comes to me. I hope we don’t eat octopus! I was, like, I just couldn’t wait to find the first octopus place in the street to buy so she could eat it! She ate octopus! Then I gave her choc-O-late."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:47 am

2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:
Litta123 wrote:JBF, for you...because I know you can never have enough princess parallels in your collection.  :gotcha: 

Better add it to my collection...

Everytime I see this collage of pictures, it makes me think that Juan treats her the same way he treats his child.  Kinda sad to me.  
Just an example of how we all see things differently. To me, he is showing that he has/moving towards the same caring/heart feel towards Clare that he has Camilla. I am thinking that even though they have the physical, they have even a more closer relationship in other ways than Nikki and JP have. It will be interesting to see if Clare isn't chosen or if she is, will Nikki let it fly as she's already alluded to in an ITM which could also relate to the cousin's tweet about the drama.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:34 am

After seeing both deleted scene clips, I think JP singing to Nikki shows who is "the one for him", not to mention he winked at her over the word "love".  :yes:  We shall see...tonight! To quote JP..."FINALLY!"

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:45 am

I have honestly never been so confused as to who is the f1 on the last day prior to the FRC.

JP and the editors have done a great job keeping the suspense till the very end.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am

4health wrote:
2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:My! Your standards are very high indeed! Desie felt like a Princess...
 Hugesmile :yes: 

Princesses become Queens
And Clare should already be the "Queen," imo. :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:56 am

nd4reality wrote:I have honestly never been so confused as to who is the f1 on the last day prior to the FRC.

JP and the editors have done a great job keeping the suspense till the very end.

Indeed! Even though I lean toward Clare as F1, truthfully, I won't be shocked if it's Nikki.

And just for fun while we wait...

In case Nikki is F1, #teamnikki, feel free to use her smirk when you post

In case Nikki is F2, #teamnikki, this might come in handy...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
2observe wrote:
JBF wrote:
Litta123 wrote:JBF, for you...because I know you can never have enough princess parallels in your collection.  :gotcha: 

Better add it to my collection...

Everytime I see this collage of pictures, it makes me think that Juan treats her the same way he treats his child.  Kinda sad to me.  
Just an example of how we all see things differently.  To me, he is showing that he has/moving towards the same caring/heart feel towards Clare that he has Camilla.  I am thinking that even though they have the physical, they have even a more closer relationship in other ways than Nikki and JP have.  It will be interesting to see if Clare isn't chosen or if she is, will Nikki let it fly as she's already alluded to in an ITM which could also relate to the cousin's tweet about the drama.
To me, all of those pictures seem like a production of sort.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 am

Wow :yes: no no scratch :greenman: 

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:39 am

nd4reality wrote:I have honestly never been so confused as to who is the f1 on the last day prior to the FRC.

Do you really think he would sing to Nikki that he has fallen in love and she's the only one for him and then pick Clare? I've been down on him lately, but that would be really shocking to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Do you really think he would sing to Nikki that he has fallen in love and she's the only one for him and then pick Clare? I've been down on him lately, but that would be really shocking to me.

grace8136 ITA……but hear this, what if these are actually deleted scenes and they do not get shown tonight, edit out so the general public doesn't see them…..and Nikki is F2 and goes off on him "his an a$$hole" which matches her ITM on that video…Nikki doesn't look in love happy in that ITM and know we know from the internet why she isn't and how things went down….any thing is possible…..I think Nikki's ITM is at a later time, not the night before FRC….her room in the ITM is different then the room the LCD was in…..something is going on here…..so what if these deleted videos are as follows the

first one - a video showing his reaction to how he treated Clare about OC - public reaction to this was big
second - a video showing his reaction about Andi - public reaction to this was big (new bachelorette)
three & four - Clare's LCD happy Clare, Nikki's LCD pissed off Nikki - preparing for a public reaction

Because if Nikki isn't the F1 standing I will be shocked because of the timestamps and then this video (and I am a Clare fan)

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:13 pm

4health wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

grace8136 ITA……but hear this, what if these are actually deleted scenes and they do not get shown tonight, edit out so the general public doesn't see them…..and Nikki is F2 and goes off on him "his an a$$hole" which matches her ITM on that video…Nikki doesn't look in love happy in that ITM and know we know from the internet why she isn't and how things went down….any thing is possible…..I think Nikki's ITM is at a later time, not the night before FRC….her room in the ITM is different then the room the LCD was in…..something is going on here…..so what if these deleted videos are as follows the

first one - a video showing his reaction to how he treated Clare about OC - public reaction to this was big
second - a video showing his reaction about Andi - public reaction to this was big (new bachelorette)
three  & four - Clare's LCD happy Clare, Nikki's LCD pissed off Nikki - preparing for a public reaction

Because if Nikki isn't the F1 standing I will be shocked because of the timestamps and then this video (and I am a Clare fan)

What did you mean in the bolded part?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:
4health wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

three  & four - Clare's LCD happy Clare, Nikki's LCD pissed off Nikki - preparing for a public reaction

What did you mean in the bolded part?
oops…..the iTM in my opinion she isn't happy in love and him singing to her probably is a deleted scene and the general public won't see it and will be shocked he doesn't pick her and this video will be available on the internet to see why she wasn't happy and pi$$ed off.

I was responding to you because there has to be a reason tptb is doing this with the videos…..they are telling a story with them for reason

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

+57
mrsbatonmom
docnash14
Ariela
Luvstruck
DKWillis