SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by George1218 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Thanks Litta - I missed these closer shots! Yes, I agree, I think it is Clare also. Nikki has longer, skinnier legs (nothing at all against Clare as I can't compare to either one!).
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:09 pm

I went through all the pictures on @bachelorABC twitter page and these are the only two that have the double rings on them..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I went through all the pictures on @bachelorABC twitter page and these are the only two that have the double rings on them..

There are also other pictues of Nikki without rings.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:37 pm

^^^Agree.. but these are the only two with them.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Litta123 - do you think a "confirmed and sleuthed" SC thread is needed ? That way you can post your findings there and then if someone asks a question. All you have to do is point there :Smiley: . Will save you from reposting stuff ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:Litta123 - do you think a "confirmed and sleuthed" SC thread is needed ? That way you can post your findings there and then if someone asks a question. All you have to do is point there :Smiley: . Will save you from reposting stuff ?
That's actually not a bad idea. Saves her more work and we will find them easier than digging through the other threads. Hope that came across right...LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:Litta123 - do you think a "confirmed and sleuthed" SC thread is needed ? That way you can post your findings there and then if someone asks a question. All you have to do is point there :Smiley: . Will save you from reposting stuff ?

I'm fine with that. What do you think I should put there beyond Clare's FD and LCD? Is there anything else "in dispute" right now?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:02 am

Not really but I did notice newer posters asking for proof of stuff already sleuthed. I'm guessing its a bit late in the season now but If you feel up it - create one and dump your goodies !

Just wanted to say something I noticed- Clare wearing that multi-colored bracelet when saying Good by to Jaun P and JaunP wearing his during the HTD RC.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:12 am

Nikki was wearing one too, I'm pretty sure I noticed while she was at her parent's home.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:15 am

nd4reality wrote:Not really but I did notice newer posters asking for proof of stuff already sleuthed. I'm guessing its a bit late in the season now but If you feel up it - create one and dump your goodies !

Just wanted to say something I noticed- Clare wearing that multi-colored bracelet when saying Good by to Jaun P and JaunP wearing his during the HTD RC.

It look like to me Nikki was wearing one on her HTD. I'm I seeing things
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 am

No pbmx others noticed too (livlafluv1). I missed that haha

Did you guys notice anything interesting / leading during this episode ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 am

In the promo for tomorrow I noticed a quick shot of Clare saying -this sucks  :gotcha:
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #3

+57
mrsbatonmom
docnash14
Ariela
Luvstruck
DKWillis