SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions - Page 11 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by notarose Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:
sde1041 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I found it interesting that they left a great deal more of the footage during Nikki's HTD on the cutting room floor...moreso than the other girls. I had no idea he brought her a present because her birthday was in a few days...not one smidgen of that scene...they really are holding back on the scenes of them being smitten with one another. It's almost as if it is too telling. They don't seem to like Nikki too much hence her editing.

Yes, hot scenes with Nikki are hidden.
I just posted in another thread, after watching a mini video from her FD, that the comment from JuanP : "Nikki is a good kisser, she's sexy etc..." shows that there is far more than we could see on screen.

Gut feeling she took him to her place of work and they didn't film there.   This would parallel her date in Miami : family food workplace
And yet, according to his blog, it was Clare that he did those things with.

Good point. A picnic and traditional local eateries are basically the same except the picnic is more intimate. I think Renee brought a picnic to the beach too ... Not sure.
I was just trying to guess why the airtime of Nikki's date was shorter than others.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions - Page 11 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 pm

JBF, kind of scary to think that we are on the same bleachers THIS season but I do think we are. Especially difficult agreeing with you after the endless debate about whether or not Des had real tears during her break up with Brooks...I'll never forget it but then I digress....

It may be that JP picks Nikki but it is not the best match. JP and Clare have the best chemistry and she really loves him, Nikki does not. I'm not sure what her motivation is but I don't think she is there for the right reasons. If he picks Nikki I will be shocked if they are still together. She is just not that into him. Maybe she wants to be on DWTS. giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Maybe if Pookie... I mean Andi... helps her overcome her FEAR of dancing. Juan got her to overcome her fear of dark caverns.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:12 pm

eirekay wrote:
Auntie'sLove wrote:Yea, what the heck is that song about being in love and don't want to go to the afterlife sober or something like that. These two totally look happy and crave touching each other versus a couple that is going through the motions.

Don't want this to come across as snarky, but at this point, I hope it's Clare. She's drunk enough KoolAid to be willing to give up her salon and her life in Sacramento to move across country for JP.  I truly believe that Des' willingness to relocate for Chris is what made Cres work.  I'm not sure that Nikki is in that same punch drunk state.

jajajajajajajajaja  :rollingl: 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Rolly wrote:JBF, kind of scary to think that we are on the same bleachers THIS season but I do think we are.  Especially difficult agreeing with you after the endless debate about whether or not Des had real tears during her break up with Brooks...I'll never forget it but then I digress....

It may be that JP picks Nikki but it is not the best match. JP and Clare have the best chemistry and she really loves him, Nikki does not. I'm not sure what her motivation is but I don't think she is there for the right reasons. If he picks Nikki I will be shocked if they are still together. She is just not that into him. Maybe she wants to be on DWTS. giggling 

Totally don't agree about Clare. I think she's in love because she badly wants to be. Nikki's the one that's taking the time to see if they really could fit into each other's lives. I have no idea if it will last but I'd bet money that it wouldn't with Clare. I don't see her wanting a relationship where she's not #1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 pm

albean99 - I don't see her being second to anyone let alone an innocent little girl. She is very self-centered and all her reactions have been all about Clare from ep2.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 am

nd4reality wrote:albean99 - I don't see her being second to anyone let alone an innocent little girl. She is very self-centered and all her reactions have been all about Clare from ep2.

I think it will take a very secure confident woman to be with JuanPa with Carla so intertwined in his life. So I think Clare would have great difficulty with being second to Camila and concomitantly having Carla in their lives.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

+25
Mommyof2
USAGold
mprssdbyu
notarose
Sprite