SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions Empty *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by LibbyBell Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Post discussions regarding the Hometown Dates

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Bump

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by Mirzam Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:55 pm

If anyone needs a live feed, this one is working:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:45 pm

Andi's dad is great! I love when they let the parents give their real opinions.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Yes, I like Andi's dad's perspective. The fact that JP is still dating 3 other women, I wouldn't expect her dad to give his blessing off of one visit. To me, that's not realistic.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 pm

I SOOOOOO want to pull a brush through Renee's hair.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:13 pm

quietpal wrote:Yes, I like Andi's dad's perspective. The fact that JP is still dating 3 other women, I wouldn't expect her dad to give his blessing off of one visit. To me, that's not realistic.

Yep.  :yes:  That's why I also loved Cat's mom's reaction when Sean asked for her permission. Like...Hun, you are still dating 3 other girls. Come back later and we'll talk about it.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Ayana wrote:Andi's dad is great! I love when they let the parents give their real opinions.

If she get the gig, how will he feel when someone family give their opinion.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:37 pm

woooooooooow.....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by imouttatime Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Thanks so much for the live link, Mirzam!

imouttatime

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:48 pm

I like Nikki's HTD but its so short. Probably because there is no drama to show compared to Andi and Clare.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 am

I liked Nikki's also but agree hers seemed to be the shortest of all !

Didn't Chris get the last HTD (shown) last season ?

Did anyone notice any relevant clues from HTDs ? 3 HTDs had birds and critters, one did not that I noticed.
The way JaunP was kissing Renee I thought there is no way she is being dumped (even though I knew that she was being). He certainly knows how to make out.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

+25
Mommyof2
USAGold
mprssdbyu
notarose
Sprite