SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:40 pm

eirekay wrote:
see2love wrote:What was wrong in her sister calmy saying we arent there yet to give a blessing?

I actually interpreted that scene TOTALLY differently.  I've been TeamNikki since day 1 but I thought Lara was being very disrespectful of Clara's Mom.  What?  Clara's Mom can't speak for herself? Does she need Lara's "protection"? Once Lara left, Clare's Mom seemed totally capable of expressing her thoughts.  Had I been Clare's Mom, I would have reamed Lara for intruding.  I would want a private discussion with my daughter.

Looked to me like. The mum is softly spoken and for the sister to say i wont let you manipulate mum means its what may have happened before. Did anyone hear when her sisters sisters said something like if JP knew he was coming there? Big flag for me.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by Isabel123 Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Mirzam wrote:
see2love wrote:He talked about a developing relationship with Nikki. Told the Dad its not about a quick engagement but trying to fiigure out where they would live etc. basically making plans but they never showed us this. Same reason he took her to meet his family as he said to let her see what his life is. The held on tight to Nikki after the date and did not want to leave. Nikki is totally his F1 and i bet she will be okay with no engagement ring at the end.

Clare just annoys me! She is such a manipulative person just as her sister said. To turn around and make her sister look bad while she became "the victim" is just terrible. What was wrong in her sister calmy saying we arent there yet to give a blessing? Andi's dad said worse and in a worse and unfriendly tone. Andi sat down and reasoned with the dad. She understood his reasons and said her piece. Clare just started shedding some fake tears like her sister beat her up. Same thing she did to JP when he calmly talked to her about oceangate.  :atomic: 

JP said something along the lines of:

"My proposal will be for the big picture with Nikki. We will have to figure something out so that we can live together and how we need to create a family."

I like JPab despite the show's portrayal of him being "dumb". His take on this show is quite realistic and i haven't heard him saying falling in love with several women at this stage unlike the leads in the previous seasons. I have also noticed him saying that Nikki and him are on the "same page". Whatever the outcome, Clare or Nikki as F1, i think Nikki is in a good place. This may be irrelevant, but Nikki tweeted a stanza of John Legend song "All of Me". This is a proposal song and i'm assuming Nikki wont like this song if she's heartbroken. JMO.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:06 pm

USAGold wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
USAGold wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Okay, I guess I got a completely different vibe tonight with Clare's HTD.  I thought he felt secure leaving there that he turned the sister around and even on his side so to speak by the end.  Tonight's one reminded me of Catherine's with the sisters in a way.

Yes me too esp when she was worried about  her sister staying with mom he calmed her down & she trusted him in the situation & it ended good! It was like a real relationship would go !!
Exactly.  I do see the progression of their relationship like a real one.  As Juan himself said with her family tonight, it was attraction to begin with, but they also have told each other a lot of stories and background.  Again, an example of a whole lot left on the editing room floor.

He seems to enjoy hearing about her life & her dad & actually teared up listening to her talk!! I just think he picks Clare !
I agree with you on this. He and Clare seem to have more going on than he has/had with the others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
USAGold wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
USAGold wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Okay, I guess I got a completely different vibe tonight with Clare's HTD.  I thought he felt secure leaving there that he turned the sister around and even on his side so to speak by the end.  Tonight's one reminded me of Catherine's with the sisters in a way.

Yes me too esp when she was worried about  her sister staying with mom he calmed her down & she trusted him in the situation & it ended good! It was like a real relationship would go !!
Exactly.  I do see the progression of their relationship like a real one.  As Juan himself said with her family tonight, it was attraction to begin with, but they also have told each other a lot of stories and background.  Again, an example of a whole lot left on the editing room floor.

He seems to enjoy hearing about her life & her dad & actually teared up listening to her talk!! I just think he picks Clare !

I agree word ITA with both of you. Btw, does anyone else notice that Clare's Brother in-law is actually a Latino?
You are right mura, didn't get that the first time. I had to re-watch their date again..so sweet the two of them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:also, has this pic made it on-screen?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i observed they couldnt keep eyes,hands and lips off from e.o...LOL....How many "acts" that we didnt get to see? ...Love drunk much?..LOL..
Yea, what the heck is that song about being in love and don't want to go to the afterlife sober or something like that. These two totally look happy and crave touching each other versus a couple that is going through the motions.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:18 pm

Rolly wrote:The previews of Clare's HT made it seem like her entire family HT would be crazy...it wasn't. I really liked all of her family except the controlling in your face one. Clare asked to talk with her mother alone and at first TCS (The Controlling Sister) wouldn't leave and then when she got up she just moved to the side of the room. If I were Clare I would have been apprehensive too. Even TCS comments in the end with JP weren't as bad as I was expecting. I got the impression she may have been encouraged by TPTB to push the way she did. All of Clare's other sibs asked great questions and seemed to really love Clare. I don't care how old Clare is the older sibs will always want to protect her. Loved the scene with Clare's mom and JP. I think her speaking Spanish helped to put him at ease since he does seem to struggle with English. JMO but I guess that goes without saying.

Sorry but I still don't think Nikki is that into JP and if that's what loving him looks like I don't buy it.

Yeah we are in the same bleachers THIS season, aren't we?  giggling 

Actually Laura wasn't any worse than Des' Nate or Ashley's Chrystie (who thought Jordan Paul was not right for Little Sister). The Zorro from Venezuela tamed her so he could talk to Mom alone... and in Spanish too.

In fact, I don't recall any lead putting that much emotional effort into a hometown date in quite a while. He had me wide-eyed when comparing her deceased daddy with himself. Regardless of the outcome, he is working very hard to hold on to her.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Do you guys think that JaunP mentioning the fact that he gave Nikki a gift (not show in the actual edit) is significant if and so why did he bother to talk about it in his blog. It made no difference to the storyline !
Nd..he has done that so many times in his blog..bring up things about Nikki that weren't shown..like giving her the sunflower..which he says are his favorite flowers..

Having said that I think he too sunflowers to Clare's HTD to give to her mom..

I am just wondering why he feels so driven to tell all the details they seem to leave out for Nikki..I don't think he has done that for another Girl..
I don't know if I am missing something, but he has said that about Clare a lot too. Filling us in on the little things that we didn't see. He did it with Renee too so I wonder if that is just a part of "him".

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Do you guys think that JaunP mentioning the fact that he gave Nikki a gift (not show in the actual edit) is significant if and so why did he bother to talk about it in his blog. It made no difference to the storyline !
Nd..he has done that so many times in his blog..bring up things about Nikki that weren't shown..like giving her the sunflower..which he says are his favorite flowers..

Having said that I think he too sunflowers to Clare's HTD to give to her mom..

I am just wondering why he feels so driven to tell all the details they seem to leave out for Nikki..I don't think he has done that for another Girl..

I'm also puzzled when i read his blogs. Mentioning things he gave to Nikki. Also, there's a sunflower in a bunch he gave to Nikki's mom. What he gave to Clare's mom is a bunch of white tulips (not really sure if its tulips but it looks like one to me). These little things might or might not be significant at all.
I must admit that JPab and Clare's chemistry is undeniable, but his interactions with Nikki is also quite different and more endearing.
There were sunflowers in it too.  I wonder if all boquets were made the same as they all looked the same.
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:35 pm

notarose wrote:
sde1041 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I found it interesting that they left a great deal more of the footage during Nikki's HTD on the cutting room floor...moreso than the other girls. I had no idea he brought her a present because her birthday was in a few days...not one smidgen of that scene...they really are holding back on the scenes of them being smitten with one another. It's almost as if it is too telling. They don't seem to like Nikki too much hence her editing.

Yes, hot scenes with Nikki are hidden.
I just posted in another thread, after watching a mini video from her FD, that the comment from JuanP : "Nikki is a good kisser, she's sexy etc..." shows that there is far more than we could see on screen.

Gut feeling she took him to her place of work and they didn't film there.   This would parallel her date in Miami : family food workplace
And yet, according to his blog, it was Clare that he did those things with.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:37 pm

Auntie'sLove wrote:Yea, what the heck is that song about being in love and don't want to go to the afterlife sober or something like that. These two totally look happy and crave touching each other versus a couple that is going through the motions.

Don't want this to come across as snarky, but at this point, I hope it's Clare. She's drunk enough KoolAid to be willing to give up her salon and her life in Sacramento to move across country for JP. I truly believe that Des' willingness to relocate for Chris is what made Cres work. I'm not sure that Nikki is in that same punch drunk state.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:38 pm

JBF wrote:
Rolly wrote:The previews of Clare's HT made it seem like her entire family HT would be crazy...it wasn't. I really liked all of her family except the controlling in your face one. Clare asked to talk with her mother alone and at first TCS (The Controlling Sister) wouldn't leave and then when she got up she just moved to the side of the room. If I were Clare I would have been apprehensive too. Even TCS comments in the end with JP weren't as bad as I was expecting. I got the impression she may have been encouraged by TPTB to push the way she did. All of Clare's other sibs asked great questions and seemed to really love Clare. I don't care how old Clare is the older sibs will always want to protect her. Loved the scene with Clare's mom and JP. I think her speaking Spanish helped to put him at ease since he does seem to struggle with English. JMO but I guess that goes without saying.

Sorry but I still don't think Nikki is that into JP and if that's what loving him looks like I don't buy it.

Actually Laura wasn't any worse than Des' Nate or Ashley's Chrystie (who thought Jordan Paul was not right for Little Sister). The Zorro from Venezuela tamed her so he could talk to Mom alone... and in Spanish too.

In fact, I don't recall any lead putting that much emotional effort into a hometown date in quite a while. He had me wide-eyed when comparing her deceased daddy with himself. Regardless of the outcome, he is working very hard to hold on to her.
Couldn't agree more JBF. I just see so much of a future for Clare and JP versus the standoff-ish Nikki.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
JBF wrote:

Couldn't agree more JBF.  I just see so much of a future for Clare and JP versus the standoff-ish Nikki.

I agree totally !! Team Clare weird edits sad

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

+25
Mommyof2
USAGold
mprssdbyu
notarose
Sprite