SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by JBF Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:17 am

They all had critters... LOL. We can't judge THAT way anymore. Nikki had cattle in hers.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

Post by 2observe Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 am

I found it interesting that becoming a stepmother only came up in Nikki's HTD.  I found Nikki's conversation with her mother and Juan conversation with her Dad to be more realistic to a developing relationship.  I didn't quite get that from Clare HTD although I saw LOADS of physical chemistry between her and Juan.  There was alot of focus on Clare's deceased father and not enough of how their relationship is progressing.  Jmo

Last edited by 2observe on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 am

nd4reality wrote:I liked Nikki's also but agree hers seemed to be the shortest of all !

Didn't Chris get the last HTD (shown) last season ?

Did anyone notice any relevant clues from HTDs ?  3 HTDs had birds and critters, one did not that I noticed.
The way JaunP was kissing Renee I thought there is no way she is being dumped (even though I knew that she was being). He certainly knows how to make out.

Chris got 3 significant clues last season :
-The infamous Trista/ryan guitar rift
- Des narrating his HTD (while 3 other guys by themself)
- "1F on skateboard" instead of litte critters as in the other 3 dates  giggling 

i was expecting to see one of those clues in either Nikki or Clare's date...wawla!! we got None....

another odds for me, at the beginning of F4 RC , all girls narrating their state/feeling ,except Nikki. I thought its strange....hmmm question 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I liked Nikki's also but agree hers seemed to be the shortest of all !

Did anyone notice any relevant clues from HTDs ?  3 HTDs had birds and critters, one did not that I noticed.
The way JaunP was kissing Renee I thought there is no way she is being dumped (even though I knew that she was being). He certainly knows how to make out.

- "1F on skateboard" instead of litte critters as in the other 3 dates  giggling 

i was expecting to see one of those clues in either Nikki or Clare's date...wawla!! we got None....

another odds for me, at the beginning of F4 RC , all girls narrating their state/feeling ,except Nikki. I thought its strange....hmmm question 

I actually heard a portion of that riff during Nikki's date. There are a couple of portions and I heard 1 of them for sure.

I did not notice the critters and the birds too much on Nikkis date but did on the other 3. Those were very pronounced so perhaps Nikki did get some but not as focused.
I think JaunP did a lot of the narration for all 4 dates and the girls had equal amounts.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:37 am

2observe wrote:I found it interesting that becoming a stepmother only came up in Nikki's HTD.  I found Nikki's conversation with her mother and Juan conversation with her Dad to be more realistic to a developing relationship.  I didn't quite get that from Clare HTD although I saw LOADS of physical chemistry between her and Juan.  There was alot of focus on Clare's deceased father and not enough of how their relationship is progressing.  Jmo

I agree with this and wasn't sure if anyone noticed. He also said he wanted to be like her dad for his daughter but as far as future relationships that was it. Am I missing something ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 am

Also I just don't get why these parents give the leads such a hard time about dating multiple girls and their baby possibly getting her heart broken when their daughters are the ones to go on the show in the first place. Every season  Suspect 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:46 am

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:I found it interesting that becoming a stepmother only came up in Nikki's HTD.  I found Nikki's conversation with her mother and Juan conversation with her Dad to be more realistic to a developing relationship.  I didn't quite get that from Clare HTD although I saw LOADS of physical chemistry between her and Juan.  There was alot of focus on Clare's deceased father and not enough of how their relationship is progressing.  Jmo

I agree with this and wasn't sure if anyone noticed. He also said he wanted to be like her dad for his daughter but as far as future relationships that was it. Am I missing something ?
Nope! There was drama with Clare's HTD and no drama with Nikki. It was clear to me that it was important to Juan to get her father's blessings. I'm trying to remember, but I think that Juan had a personal conversation with both of Nikki's parent.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I actually heard a portion of that riff during Nikki's date. There are a couple of portions and I heard 1 of them for sure.

I did not notice the critters and the birds too much on Nikkis date but did on the other 3. Those were very pronounced so perhaps Nikki did get some but not as focused.
I think JaunP did a lot of the narration for all 4 dates and the girls had equal amounts.

Reaally??....need to re-watch for sure, to catch the rift tone !!
Nikki's critter is a cow, anyway...LOL... giggling 
The line up of the F4 RC when we heard nothing of Nikki's VO (while the other 3 did) is downward weird to me.... Suspect[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:53 am

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Nope! There was drama with Clare's HTD and no drama with Nikki. It was clear to me that it was important to Juan to get her father's blessings. I'm trying to remember, but I think that Juan had a personal conversation with both of Nikki's parent.
Yes he did
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 am

We can't honestly compare JP talking to both Nikki's parents when Clare does not have 2 parents. He did however talk to her sister so that should count.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:04 am

So he gave bracelets to Renee and Clare. Did Andi & Nikki get one? I didn't notice and don't want to go back right now.

IA that it was weird that we didn't hear Nikki while walking in like the others. Not sure why but it's like they buried her date at the beginning - maybe they want us to forget that it was so good.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 am

Yeah but for once they did not hide them riding the bull together. wow.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 8 Hometown Discussions

+25
Mommyof2
USAGold
mprssdbyu
notarose
Sprite