SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:28 am

So it has been noted that Juan Pablo didn't drink. Do you think him not being buzzed or drunk during most of filming has made a difference. Often they drink a lot to get through this whole process. I wonder if it made Juan Pablo a bit more reserved in "feeling" things and not easily manipulated by TPTB.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by Isabel123 Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:31 am

Rolly wrote:TPTB have totally thrown JP under the bus and I feel bad for him. Andi was so happy and so close to being in love....yah right! They then go on the overnights, she has this AWFUL experience and he thinks it was great. If if was so awful for her how could she leave him in the morning and not say anything??? If she is such a strong assertive woman she should have told him how she felt about the way she was being treated during the overnight. If she was so upset with him how could he not know? The whole film of Andi and her meeting with JP was totally orchestrated. The total change in her demeanor from the day before and the morning after is unbelievable. The truth is she and JP never really had real chemistry.

TPTB came to Andi and said, "you are F3, let's have some drama and you leave then we'll make you the 'ette...what do ya say?" Her exit was a total promo for the next season....not subtle at all. As time goes on I am liking Andi less and less.

totally agree with you.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 am

Rolly wrote:TPTB have totally thrown JP under the bus and I feel bad for him. Andi was so happy and so close to being in love....yah right! They then go on the overnights, she has this AWFUL experience and he thinks it was great. If if was so awful for her how could she leave him in the morning and not say anything??? If she is such a strong assertive woman she should have told him how she felt about the way she was being treated during the overnight. If she was so upset with him how could he not know? The whole film of Andi and her meeting with JP was totally orchestrated. The total change in her demeanor from the day before and the morning after is unbelievable. The truth is she and JP never really had real chemistry.

TPTB came to Andi and said, "you are F3, let's have some drama and you leave then we'll make you the 'ette...what do ya say?" Her exit was a total promo for the next season....not subtle at all. As time goes on I am liking Andi less and less.

Totally promo! you reap what you sow and she will on her season.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 am

Isabel123 wrote:

totally agree with you.

100% nailed it.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 am

Isabel123 wrote:

totally agree with you.
 :yes:  She's smart enough, so why wait when the cameras come back on to tell him how you feel instead of during the FD? There's something fishy in the water.  question 

Last edited by quietpal on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 am

Isabel123 wrote:

totally agree with you.

THIS.  I agree word 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:So it has been noted that Juan Pablo didn't drink.  Do you think him not being buzzed or drunk during most of filming has made a difference.  Often they drink a lot to get through this whole process.  I wonder if it made Juan Pablo a bit more reserved in "feeling" things and not easily manipulated by TPTB.  

I don't think all Bachelors are big drinkers. Obviously some are probably influenced by the alcohol, but I think it had little to do with JuanPa's actions.

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 14 87b72b10 Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 14 86669110 Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:38 am

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:So it has been noted that Juan Pablo didn't drink.  Do you think him not being buzzed or drunk during most of filming has made a difference.  Often they drink a lot to get through this whole process.  I wonder if it made Juan Pablo a bit more reserved in "feeling" things and not easily manipulated by TPTB.  

I don't think all Bachelors are big drinkers. Obviously some are probably influenced by the alcohol, but I think it had little to do with JuanPa's actions.

Okay, I just thought it helped make sense why it took Sean so long to get rid of Tierra.  giggling 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:40 am

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Okay, I just thought it helped make sense why it took Sean so long to get rid of Tierra.  giggling 

Haha. Sadly he attributes that to male stupidity. But he figured it all out in the end when it mattered most. And their tweets tonight were hilarious.

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 14 87b72b10 Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 14 86669110 Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:40 am

quietpal wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

totally agree with you.
 :yes:  She's smart enough, so why wait when the cameras come back on to tell him how you feel instead of during the FD? There's something fishy in the water.  question 

You got it, she's smart, if she does not want drama, she should have confronted JP during their FD when there is no camera. Why wait till the FRC. Makes me wonder that it's totally scripted.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:45 am

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Haha. Sadly he attributes that to male stupidity. But he figured it all out in the end when it mattered most. And their tweets tonight were hilarious.

Ah, so it was a case of thinking with the little head instead of the big head? He definitely got it right in the end. He and Cat are great together. Cat is one of my favorite female contestants to come on this show. I love her and Sean together, and glad they found each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:47 am

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Ah, so it was a case of thinking with the little head instead of the big head? He definitely got it right in the end.  He and Cat are great together.  Cat is one of my favorite female contestants to come on this show.  I love her and Sean together, and glad they found each other.

More like ignoring other females' thoughts and being stubborn. Typical dude. And you should definitely read their tweets if you're a fan of either of them. On second thought, if your a fan of JuanPa don't read them.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

+70
kdubs_ca
ilgirl
Idlemess
USAGold
Mimi27