SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 26 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by IrishGal Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:56 am

The other 26 women are long gone.  She is his F3!  He better know a lot about her and care a lot about her or he shouldn't have taken her that far.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 26 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by Ariela Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:33 am

rosesrREd wrote:We also have to realize that we only have Andi's word on what actually happened.  I was told by my dad a long time ago, that there are 3 sides to every story.  In this case, it's Andi's side, JP's side, and in the middle probably lies the truth.

I have no qualm's about her expressing her feelings to Juan Pablo, although I did have a problem with "how she expressed them."  The fact that she is keeping up the bad talk, 3 months later, is making me like her less and less.

ITA.

Another thing that these young, naïve girls should know is that every relationship and dating is different, depending on the "personalities" involved. The basic tenet will be there, but one person can bring out one aspect of your personality more than another; you could be flirty with one guy, serious with another, and playful with another... I've dated A LOT, and married later. The funny thing is that I wasn't even looking to ever get married. I loved single life. It just happened. When the right one came along, most of my wants and needs were there and I knew HE was the one. Is he perfect? No. Am I perfect? NO. Prior to him, I would see only partial fulfillment with the others. That's life.

We all think in the early stages that someone is wonderful. Once you spend ENOUGH time with them you start seeing cracks. Andi is unrealistic and probably spoiled. It will be interesting to see how her season goes. I'm willing to bet that she will fall for the wrong, charming one.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:45 am

I'm just going to throw out couple more things about JP and Andi in the FS:

-They seemed to have chemistry and fun together. She said it all along, even after the HTD.
-What was missing was a cerebral connection. Maybe he didn't want to argue with a lawyer.
-He didn't make her feel special. He didn't make it all about her. Maybe it's because he STILL didn't make up his mind about the final 3, or being spoiled she requires A LOT of me, me,  me..

Who knows how their personalities meshed as a big picture? There are 3 sides to the story.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:46 am

Ariela wrote:I'm just going to throw out couple more things about JP and Andi in the FS:

-They seemed to have chemistry and fun together. She said it all along, even after the HTD.
-What was missing was a cerebral connection. Maybe he didn't want to argue with a lawyer.
-He didn't make her feel special. He didn't make it all about her. Maybe it's because he STILL didn't make up his mind about the final 3, or being spoiled she requires A LOT of me, me,  me..

Who knows how their personalities meshed as a big picture? There are 3 sides to the story.

Agree plus also love what you said about each person brings out a different aspect of his personality.
JP makes a lot of references to what he sees.  I think rather than asking,  he has been watching reactions to determine parenting skills so he doesn't need to talk about it at this point.  Of course, if one became a stepmom then you need to talk about what is already in place.
Ex: terrible loud singing in the car with Chelsey who just went along with it (he can carry a high note very well ... Rewatch his mid season  deliberation with CH)
Ex: terrible table manners at the barbecue place with Nikki
Ex: having time taken away - not giving Clare the Miami group rose

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:43 am

IrishGal wrote:The other 26 women are long gone.  She is his F3!  He better know a lot about her and care a lot about her or he shouldn't have taken her that far.

He ain't got to know a lot about her if she isn't the one. When she came on the show she knew the risk, she's not guaranteed to be the one at
the end. And you shouldn't be at F3 saying I want so badly to fall in love and stating at the end of this I could be engsged. You should be having some kind of feelings.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:14 am

docnash14 wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Sable wrote:
sde1041 wrote:
Alanna wrote:JuanPa's issue isn't language, it's him. He's an idiot in any language, eeeees okay is like the words Coke and ok- universal. Ugh. Andi ftw!

I disagree.
Being honest is a quality.
Being able to speak fluently another langage is a sign of intelligence.
Expressing his feelings another way than other people doesn't make him stupid, just different.

I thought Andi was intelligent.
But she knew what she was signing for and still, complained about losing her time.
She had doubts but kept whining and asking for reassurance.
She couldn't wait to get out of the suite but still, stayed.
It's not FTW but rather WTF !!!
She clearly had an agenda ...

I agree with you to a certain extent about Andi.  I think she knew she was probably going to be the one to go at F3, so that is mainly why she asked to leave.  I am sure the producers were behind the whole big drama exit.  She knew she would probably be a good candidate for bacherette, so that is probably why she agreed to confront Juan Pablo in the manner that she did.  I don't think her or Juan Pablo are bad people.  I really don't think there is any animosity between them any longer, and I think Andi will have a new appreciation for Juan Pablo and what he had to go through during the process once she is the bachelorette.  On another thread, someone had posted a summary of the WTA.  It said something along the lines that once many of the bachelorettes began confronting Juan Pablo during the show that Sharleen AND Andi defended him.  I find that interesting that Andi would defend him given how horribly their last conversation went and how upset she seemed to be during it.  That makes me think that a lot of the anger she showed Juan Pablo during their last talk probably had a lot to do with producer prodding and manipulation.  It will certainly be interesting to me how she handles the bachelors on the show once she is the one in charge.

I'm sure there was producer manipulation because there always is but the main reason that Andi seems to be over her frustration with JP is likely that it was months ago. She already got to vent so therefore moved on. I don't really get those who come to the WTA and still seem angry and hurt by the lead.

In viewing some of her recent tweets, not sure she has completely moved on.

I would love to hear your take on what you think was behind the tweet where Andi used " eees okay".  It sounds like she received a lot of flak from people who did not like her "mocking" JP, by expressly typing out how he pronounced that phrase.

I thought that her tweet came across as passive aggressive, and Andi is still looking for some kind of validation that she was "right" about JP.  I also saw a short clip from the WTA, where Andi was talking to JP.  She basically said that there were some things that she liked about him, but she also saw things about him that made her think that he was an a$$hole.  And JP made it a point to say back to her "it's okay".

Yes, I agree that there are still SOME hurt feelings on both sides.  Andi still wants validation that she was right about JP, and JP still does not want to agrue with her about it (especially with Andi the lawyer).

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bashful Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Didn't she make the tweet after they filmed the WTA? I just assumed after seeing the clip, that it went like this: She told him it bugged her, he jokingly said "It's ok"...she threw up her hands and laughed...the audience laughed...it was now a "joke" between them. Therefore, when she tweeted, it WAS a joke, and he was joking about it too at the WTA. I could have my time facts wrong, but that is how I saw it.

Bashful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:37 pm

Bashful wrote:Didn't she make the tweet after they filmed the WTA? I just assumed after seeing the clip, that it went like this: She told him it bugged her, he jokingly said "It's ok"...she threw up her hands and laughed...the audience laughed...it was now a "joke" between them. Therefore, when she tweeted, it WAS a joke, and he was joking about it too at the WTA. I could have my time facts wrong, but that is how I saw it.

I'd have to go back and look, but I think she tweeted that the night or shortly after her overnight date with him aired.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Bashful Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:07 pm

Thanks! That would have made it after they filmed WTA I think.

Bashful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:29 am

I re-watched the Fantasy Dates RC with the last 2 standing Clare and Nikki.
I noticed, and wanted to double check, when giving the roses, JuanP hugged Nikki a little bit more, while gently rubbing her back... An affectionate gesture, especially at this moment, very significative...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

+70
kdubs_ca
ilgirl
Idlemess
USAGold
Mimi27