SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 Empty Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:48 pm

TVGUIDE

The three remaining bachelorettes join Juan Pablo on a trip to St. Lucia. One-on-one dates include an excursion on a luxury yacht, a visit to Latille Falls and a horseback riding adventure. Meanwhile, a contender pays a surprise visit, leading to an explosive situation.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 am

Why are the FD airing next week? What's up with that?
Does anyone know what in the world happened in Andi's fantasy suite? Do we have an rumors?
Obviously whatever it was is the reason she left early, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone with that kind of a response to the FS.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:25 am

To me it looks like most of the changes that have affected the girls. Are coming from their own families input. It looks like several families are seriously against any type of long term decision here.

We still haven't seen alot of JP and Nikki's date. I am thinking the suite with the rose petals and Hawaian type flowers could be Nikki's.

In both situations where Nikki is seen crying. Could be about the girls leaving. Like Andi and Renee.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by betsyeas Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:36 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Why are the FD airing next week? What's up with that?
Does anyone know what in the world happened in Andi's fantasy suite? Do we have an rumors?
Obviously whatever it was is the reason she left early, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone with that kind of a response to the FS.

RS Steve said today (obviously take this with a grain of salt.....) that Andi gets mad at JP because he is talking about the other girls. Not sure if this means he is just talking about them as in mentioning their names or talking about them as in talking bad about them. And she gets mad and just wants out. I think she gets in his face about it.
betsyeas
betsyeas

Female Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Curious about the "contender pays a surprise visit" part of that statement.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:47 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Why are the FD airing next week? What's up with that?

I wonder if this is an ABC thing?  The Voice debuts next week, on Monday and Tuesday and since this season has actually had pretty good ratings they want to capitalize?  Or maybe ABC wants to over quicker to get to DWTS?

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell)
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Curious about the "contender pays a surprise visit" part of that statement.

I think Andi leaves before the RC. Seriously at this point it is almost becoming as common to only have two people at the F3 rose ceremony. Not even surprising at all anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:To me it looks like most of the changes that have affected the girls. Are coming from their own families input. It looks like several families are seriously against any type of long term decision here.

We still haven't seen alot of JP and Nikki's date. I am thinking the suite with the rose petals and Hawaian type flowers could be Nikki's.

In both situations where Nikki is seen crying. Could be about the girls leaving. Like Andi and Renee.

Possibly, if the families see the same things we see week to week, I don't really see any believable connections with any of the F4. Yes I see physical attractions, but except for Renee, I see the same body language with all the women that JP is attracted to. With the 3 that he is attracted to, I think Nikki is the only one he sees as possibly mother material because she works with children. Does anyone know the extent of the custody arrangement between JP and his ex?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:09 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:To me it looks like most of the changes that have affected the girls. Are coming from their own families input. It looks like several families are seriously against any type of long term decision here.

Possibly, if the families see the same things we see week to week, I don't really see any believable connections with any of the F4.  Yes I see physical attractions, but except for Renee, I see the same body language with all the women that JP is attracted to.  With the 3 that he is attracted to, I think Nikki is the only one he sees as possibly mother material because she works with children.  Does anyone know the extent of the custody arrangement between JP and his ex?  

I don't know the custody arrangement, but suffice to say that I would be very uncomfortable with a beautiful, with what appears as unfinished business, Ex being around. How long can that last?
I'm not seeing any great love on the show. What I see is infatuation on Clare's part and competition on Nikki's part. Either way, I don't see a lasting connection. JP has an interest to be on TV.

Look, it happens. Just because you get 26 beautiful women doesn't mean that "the one" is there. Same for the girls. I think the girls are beautiful and smart, too good for JP. Once the show is over, so will the challenge of wanting to be with each other. That's my take on it.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:12 pm

What unfinished business?? Just because they have a good relationship?? They share a child .. Will always be connected.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Ariela wrote:Just because you get 26 beautiful women doesn't mean that "the one" is there. Same for the girls. I think the girls are beautiful and smart, too good for JP.

Ita. It seems tptb are missing out on a great opportunity to bring more depth to this show. Why not do a little e-harmony type of selection process instead of choosing contestants merely to fill a certain role? Seems it would make it much more entertaining and interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Wouldn't do Much for ratings tho

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

+70
kdubs_ca
ilgirl
Idlemess
USAGold
Mimi27