SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:13 am

see2love wrote:Very interesting that what Andi complained about Nikki finds endearing and funny. Thats the fact that he is too honest and says what is on his mind. He wasnt that into Andi i guess. But her switcheroo is rather interesting. One minute you like him and the next he is an asshole just because he mentioned he had been on a date with Clare? Not buying that.

To me it seemed like she wanted to like him, she wanted to find love, she had the butterflies of lust, but actually didn't really like him all that much. I think she was actually looking for reasons not to like him. That is okay, I would have respected her more if she had said this to him at the time of the date and not just sat there and took it while pretending everything was okay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:15 am

see2love wrote:I still dont see what upset Andi that much. It was all exagereted. Well if you spent all the time happy to kiss him and not have real conversations then its on you. He knows about say Nikki because she really talked to him. All Andi did was audition for the ette gig. Its okay is just like saying okay..i hear you and concede just to avoid unnecesary escalations. You can tell JP does not like confrontations. Andi was a tad over the top.

Exactly what I was thinking. Instead of begging and worrying about kisses that what she could have been doing, telling him about herself. I still don't know what she was complaining about, what was the problem. Guess what Andi I don't get it either.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:17 am

see2love wrote:I still dont see what upset Andi that much. It was all exagereted. Well if you spent all the time happy to kiss him and not have real conversations then its on you. He knows about say Nikki because she really talked to him. All Andi did was audition for the ette gig. Its okay is just like saying okay..i hear you and concede just to avoid unnecesary escalations. You can tell JP does not like confrontations. Andi was a tad over the top.

I like Andi but as a lawyer she should have interrogated JP during their FD if she has doubts and not leave it until the final ceremony. But she's also right that Juan Pablo does not show a lot of emotions. It might be because of his personality or he's not that into Andi and just playing safe and go along with the process until the show is over. No wonder he was thrown under the bus by the production because he does not how to play along.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:17 am

I think it fell apart for Andi when jp basically told her she came to St Lucia in 3rd place. That's quite enough to make her step back and drop the rose colored glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:18 am

albean99 wrote:It's like when Brooks left. Way too long but that's what they do with drama.

I thought Andi was great. It appears that there was a lot of miscommunication between them. Hopefully he's not like that with Nikki.

Can't wait for Andi's season. Those guys better be on their game.   :Nod: 

Andi's been my favorite the entire season but I don't share your opinion of her tonight. While I understand her frustration with JuanPa's "it's okay" as it seems it felt very invalidating to her and I believe she felt very unspecial and hurt by his candor, I actually agreed with his point that she should have told him during the overnight her concerns instead of holding in her feelings. In that way, she was doing the same thing she accused him of - not sharing feelings.

That being said, JuanPa doesn't seem to have enough of a filter because of his commitment to honesty. Further, as i have said previously, I agree that he doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge the women's feelings; instead, he does appear to try to shut down their feelings (e.g. wiping away tears or more blatantly saying don't cry) since it's clear it hurts him to think that he has upset someone.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:19 am

stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:Very interesting that what Andi complained about Nikki finds endearing and funny. Thats the fact that he is too honest and says what is on his mind. He wasnt that into Andi i guess. But her switcheroo is rather interesting. One minute you like him and the next he is an asshole just because he mentioned he had been on a date with Clare? Not buying that.

To me it seemed like she wanted to like him, she wanted to find love, she had the butterflies of lust, but actually didn't really like him all that much.  I think she was actually looking for reasons not to like him.  That is okay, I would have respected her more if she had said this to him at the time of the date and not just sat there and took it while pretending everything was okay.

ITA! She had all the time in the fantasy suite to talk to him about what was bothering her. To make it all dramatic is an audition. She was way over the top about a little thing that could have been talked about. How would he know you if you dont talk to him.

JP should have watched to show to be bachelor savvy before he went on. The really played him and i actually kinda feel bad for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:20 am

docnash14 wrote:
albean99 wrote:It's like when Brooks left. Way too long but that's what they do with drama.

I thought Andi was great. It appears that there was a lot of miscommunication between them. Hopefully he's not like that with Nikki.

Andi's been my favorite the entire season but I don't share your opinion of her tonight.  While I understand her frustration with JuanPa's "it's okay" as it seems it felt very invalidating to her and I believe she felt very unspecial and hurt by his candor, I actually agreed with his point that she should have told him during the overnight her concerns instead of holding in her feelings.  In that way, she was doing the same thing she accused him of - not sharing feelings.

That being said, JuanPa doesn't seem to have enough of a filter because of his commitment to honesty.  Further, as i have said previously, I agree that he doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge the women's feelings; instead, he does appear to try to shut down their feelings (e.g. wiping away tears or more blatantly saying don't cry) since it's clear it hurts him to think that he has upset someone.  

:yes: You said this much more eloquently than I could.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:21 am

TennLdy1 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:What hotel did Clare stay at?
Andi was at Boucan it appears.
I was looking at the old sluething days of which one is the most expensive
It appears JP was at Jade Mountain,

Clare stayed in the Sugar Beach.
Where did Nikki stay?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:22 am

I think one of my favorite parts was when JuanPa tried to wipe at Andi's face during the break-up scene and she looked totally repulsed by him.

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 13 87b72b10 Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 13 86669110 Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:24 am

docnash14 wrote:

Andi's been my favorite the entire season but I don't share your opinion of her tonight.  While I understand her frustration with JuanPa's "it's okay" as it seems it felt very invalidating to her and I believe she felt very unspecial and hurt by his candor, I actually agreed with his point that she should have told him during the overnight her concerns instead of holding in her feelings.  In that way, she was doing the same thing she accused him of - not sharing feelings.

That being said, JuanPa doesn't seem to have enough of a filter because of his commitment to honesty.  Further, as i have said previously, I agree that he doesn't seem to be able to acknowledge the women's feelings; instead, he does appear to try to shut down their feelings (e.g. wiping away tears or more blatantly saying don't cry) since it's clear it hurts him to think that he has upset someone.  

Maybe he took the whole rule about not letting the women know who you like to heart and too literally. He really should have done his homework by watching other seasons. He knew he wouldnt pick Renee and did not want to lead her on by kissing her. But he had to eventually because it became an issue. Maybe he said that to Andi to give her a heads up so she wouldn't be too bummed when she got dumped. Who knows

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:25 am

TPTB have totally thrown JP under the bus and I feel bad for him. Andi was so happy and so close to being in love....yah right! They then go on the overnights, she has this AWFUL experience and he thinks it was great. If if was so awful for her how could she leave him in the morning and not say anything??? If she is such a strong assertive woman she should have told him how she felt about the way she was being treated during the overnight. If she was so upset with him how could he not know? The whole film of Andi and her meeting with JP was totally orchestrated. The total change in her demeanor from the day before and the morning after is unbelievable. The truth is she and JP never really had real chemistry.

TPTB came to Andi and said, "you are F3, let's have some drama and you leave then we'll make you the 'ette...what do ya say?" Her exit was a total promo for the next season....not subtle at all. As time goes on I am liking Andi less and less.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:

To me it seemed like she wanted to like him, she wanted to find love, she had the butterflies of lust, but actually didn't really like him all that much. I think she was actually looking for reasons not to like him. That is okay, I would have respected her more if she had said this to him at the time of the date and not just sat there and took it while pretending everything was okay.

Alright, you better watch that word "okay" before Andi scold you, okay lol. JP started something when he begin crying everytime he eliminated someone and that's what Andi wanted. I knew he had startef something he couldn't finish. lol
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

+70
kdubs_ca
ilgirl
Idlemess
USAGold
Mimi27