SELECT CONTENT

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 am

And even with e-Harmony it is still luck. I don't think I would have picked Ryan for Trista. Honestly, I thought she and Charlie were in snarky heaven and couldn't imagine her giving up Hollywood for Colorado, but they have made it.

I loved Charlie and Sarah, but the first couple of episodes if you told me he picked the cute, short little nurse over all the model types I would have laughed. I think they had a good relationship, but didn't last because of Charlie's demons.

Even SeanCat, that first night, unspoiled I would never have picked Cat. I do believe they will have a great life and marriage.

Sometimes they get it right and sometimes they don't. It happens.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

Post by clueless Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Maybe the contender that pays a surprise visit is Clare and she interrupts JP and Andi's fantasy suite time and Andi blows a gasket and says enough is enough and then she tattles to Nikki LOL......Now that would be interesting to watch......(not funny for Andi I know but something to watch). In all seriousness, wouldn't you have to still be in the game to be considered a "contender"?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Fireworks!!!  sneakyl 

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:07 pm

clueless wrote:Maybe the contender that pays a surprise visit is Clare and she interrupts JP and Andi's fantasy suite time and Andi blows a gasket and says enough is enough and then she tattles to Nikki LOL......Now that would be interesting to watch......(not funny for Andi I know but something to watch).  In all seriousness, wouldn't you have to still be in the game to be considered a "contender"?

I do suspect Clare is the visiting contender tho

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:45 pm

By now you have figured out that this mag cut a deal with ABC for exclusive Bachelor info, which the editors have been turning into cover stories. Apparently, following Sharleen's departure this week, next week, on the February 25th episode, another woman will dump Juan Pablo and leave the show. The magazine won't name the woman, but it's either Clare, Nikki, Renee or Andi, because that's who's left. The lady in question goes into the fantasy suite with JP and, according to an insider, "she sleeps with Juan Pablo" and "they stay up the rest of the night talking." It's the talking part that goes badly: JP tells the woman about his fantasy suite date with a different contestant. Ew. He also informs the woman that she almost got sent home. Then he talks about himself so much she gets frustrated, and upon leaving the suite, calls him "immature, rude, inappropriate" and deems the evening "a disaster." A couple of days later she "lets him have it," telling him she's never been with someone who asked her so little about herself, and ends: "there's a difference between being honest and being and asshole." Sounds like quality television.

Per jezebel, that is supposedly the gist of this week's Us Weekly cover story.  Has anyone seen the actual story?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:55 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve · 5m
A spoiler coming soon...Gimme about 20 minutes

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:58 pm

It may be just as it appears, Andi sleeps with JP and then reasons out from conversations that Clare will be his end game but idk......I'm not sure I'm buying that Andi does the deed in the FS....so where would the "contender" paying a surprise visit play into that scenario? Something to ponder on I guess.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:06 pm

clueless wrote:It may be just as it appears, Andi sleeps with JP and then reasons out from conversations that Clare will be his end game but idk......I'm not sure I'm buying that Andi does the deed in the FS....so where would the "contender" paying a surprise visit play into that scenario?  Something to ponder on I guess.

I also don't buy that Andi sleeps with JPab...in the biblical sense. For me, despite the crying on the beach in the last episode and the other boo hooing she has been doing, I don't buy that she is into JPab. It smells too much like a demo reel try out for the next Bette...a la Ali crying in the hallway for Jake. Girl has eyes on the prize and it ain't Pablum!

As for the contender...I don't think the "contender" necessarily interrupts a date. I think it is more like what Sharleen did and just goes to his suite in between dates to say sayonara.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Not sure ATEM is watching the show this season but she just might get her wish.....all the girls dump the bachelor by the end of the FRC....That would be a bachelor first!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:And even with e-Harmony it is still luck. I don't think I would have picked Ryan for Trista. Honestly, I thought she and Charlie were in snarky heaven and couldn't imagine her giving up Hollywood for Colorado, but they have made it.

I loved Charlie and Sarah, but the first couple of episodes if you told me he picked the cute, short little nurse over all the model types I would have laughed. I think they had a good relationship, but didn't last because of Charlie's demons.

Even SeanCat, that first night, unspoiled I would never have picked Cat. I do believe they will have a great life and marriage.

Sometimes they get it right and sometimes they don't. It happens.

Exactly! just as in everyday life, sometimes it work and sometimes it doesn't. You can't say they won't find the one on this show cause we have 4 marriages and couples hooked up from varies season.

In the preview we hear Clare say to JP that she need to talk to him. I'm wondering what that is. I'm thinking she wants to tell him something about Nkii. It seems like it's during the FD and she is crying.
I think Andi is the visitor.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:02 pm

What's the order of the FD ?
Who's first, who's last ?
Somebody knows ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:09 pm

[quote="sde1041"]What's the order of the FD ?

forget it, wrong epi!!!!

Last edited by Mirzam on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 9 -- Fantasy Dates -- airs TUESDAY February 25

+70
kdubs_ca
ilgirl
Idlemess
USAGold
Mimi27