SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:I would have rathered Nikki as the next Bachelorette. Too bad she "won", if one can call it that!

I would have loved to see Nikki as the Bachelorette. I do hope it works out with her and Juan Pablo. I just don't see him as a villain the way it seems like most do. HOWEVER, if it doesn't work with him then maybe she will be the next Bachelorette after this one!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:43 pm

andi.as the next bachelorette, she has been hidden in my virw. I feel like people didn't get to.know.her.very.well.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:09 am

Other than Renee, Andi is the one I've heard most people like. Renee apparently has a bf now and I wouldn't worry too much about Andi's edit. They tend to give a narrow edit of someone when they're on the first show but that seems to change when they're the lead. I like Andi a lot and think she does have a good sense of humor. Just check out her twitter feed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:32 am

After rewatching last nights episode and reading JP blog. I can see why if true there was not proposal. I do think there could be one yet. But believe JP was just making a rational decision which is best for him and his daughter. Take things away from the camera and see how it works out. Like Nikki's dad telling him to be 100 % sure. And JP saying they need to look at the big picture. Where to live etc... I do think that is the wise decision and all will work out in the end if it is truly meant to be. I wish them nothing but happiness no matter who they end up with.

I did feel that Nikki's family gave him the most support than any other. Especially knowing there is a child involved.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:03 am

Iluvbachette wrote:After rewatching last nights episode and reading JP blog. I can see why if true there was not proposal. I do think there could be one yet. But believe JP was just making a rational decision which is best for him and his daughter. Take things away from the camera and see how it works out. Like Nikki's dad telling him to be 100 % sure. And JP saying they need to look at the big picture. Where to live etc... I do think that is the wise decision and all will work out in the end if it is truly meant to be. I wish them nothing but happiness no matter who they end up with.

I did feel that Nikki's family gave him the most support than any other. Especially knowing there is a child involved.

I agree. I salute Juan Pablo for looking into the big picture. This is a more realistic approach for a more lasting relationship with his chosen partner.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:33 am

Isabel123 wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:After rewatching last nights episode and reading JP blog. I can see why if true there was not proposal. I do think there could be one yet. But believe JP was just making a rational decision which is best for him and his daughter. Take things away from the camera and see how it works out. Like Nikki's dad telling him to be 100 % sure. And JP saying they need to look at the big picture. Where to live etc... I do think that is the wise decision and all will work out in the end if it is truly meant to be. I wish them nothing but happiness no matter who they end up with.

I agree. I salute Juan Pablo for looking into the big picture. This is a more realistic approach for a more lasting relationship with his chosen partner.

I agree with both of you!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

+19
quietpal
Sprite
mtnlvr55
Isabel123
eirekay