SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   Empty Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:11 pm

TV GUIDE:

Juan Pablo visits the hometowns of the four remaining ladies and meets their families. The dates include a mechanical bull ride and a visit to a gun range. Meanwhile, one bachelorette speaks her mind and another shares a personal story, and a family member gets confrontational. Back in Miami, one woman is eliminated at the rose ceremony.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   Empty Re: Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Next week are the pivotal hometown dates, and these hometowns are unlike any we’ve had before. If you’re expecting easy, happy-go-lucky hometowns where everybody smiles and gives the bachelor their blessing, you’re in for a big surprise.

Chris Harrison blogs
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   Empty Re: Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Press release

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - -

NEXT WEEK ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR" (2/24-25)

Print This Document

note: To use this function, upgrade your browser: Quick Download

JUAN PABLO JOINS THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORETTES IN THEIR HOMETOWNS,
ONLY TO HAVE SOME OF THE FAMILIES QUESTION HIS INTENTIONS ABOUT THEIR
DAUGHTERS’ FUTURE HAPPINESS, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”

EXPLOSIVE DRAMA AND MAJOR SURPRISES MARK A TWO-NIGHT “BACHELOR” SPECIAL EVENT, WHICH KICKS OFF MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, AND CONTINUES TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25

“Episode 1808” – A two-night Bachelor special event begins as Juan Pablo, still smarting from Sharleen’s sudden decision to leave, starts his exciting whirlwind trip across the country to visit the final four women’s hometowns, and continues his search to find lasting love. A nervous Nikki welcomes the Bachelor, but she still can’t seem to tell him how she feels about him. Andi’s family takes aim at her blossoming relationship with Juan Pablo, but will it destroy her chance at love? Renee shares a wonderful reunion with her son and the Bachelor, but she too struggles to find the words to describe her feelings for him. Finally, Clare shares a rare, intimate moment with Juan Pablo, bringing them closer until one family member threatens to ruin everything for the couple. The dramatic journey ends when he must make a gut-wrenching decision to narrow the field to three women – one of whom he hopes will be his future wife – on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The second part of “The Bachelor” special event, “Episode 1809,” – the overnight dates -- will air on a special night, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Starting off in Kansas City, Missouri, Nikki puts Juan Pablo’s cowboy skills to the test by daring him to ride a mechanical bull. Seeing him so at ease in her hometown solidifies her feelings of love, but she still can’t tell him to his face. The Bachelor charms her family with his easy-going manner and good looks, but even with her family’s approval, will she gather the courage tell Juan Pablo she has fallen in love with him?

The Bachelor’s next stop is Atlanta where he will visit Andi, who also has a test waiting for Juan Pablo. She takes him to a shooting range for target practice. The real question is: will he score with her family? Tough questions wait for the Bachelor, as Andi’s father peppers him in a blunt cross examination. Will it sound the death knell for the couple’s relationship?

Juan Pablo’s emotional tour continues in Sarasota, Florida, as he meets up with single mom Renee, who has been desperate to be reunited with her eight-year-old son, Ben. Juan Pablo witnesses the tearful reunion and is introduced to Renee’s pride and joy. As Juan Pablo watches Ben play in a Little League game, he ponders whether he can picture himself as the boy’s stepfather. After he meets her parents, Renee still hesitates to tell him of her strong feelings for him. Will that indecisiveness cost her a rose?

Finally, the Bachelor travels to Sacramento, California where Clare waits for him. She shares heartbreaking memories of her late father with Juan Pablo in a rare, intimate moment of vulnerability and sensitivity. Everything goes smoothly until Juan meets Clare’s mother and sisters. One woman’s bombshell reaction makes a happy ending for the couple questionable.

Now, flying back to Miami, Juan Pablo must make his most difficult decision yet about which of the final four women he will send home. A tense, dramatic rose ceremony brings heartache to one devastated bachelorette. The three remaining ladies head to the exotic Caribbean island of St. Lucia as their romantic journey nears an end.

The four remaining women are:

Andi, 26, assistant district attorney, Atlanta, GA

Clare, 32, hairstylist, Sacramento, CA

Nikki, 26, pediatric nurse, Kansas City, MO

Renee, 32, real estate agent, Sarasota, FL

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound.

For more information on “The Bachelor” please visit ABC.com.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm

HTD with Nikki:
Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   Nikki_10
Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   14tc0b10

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   Nikki_11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:54 pm

...Finally, the Bachelor travels to Sacramento, California where Clare waits for him. She shares heartbreaking memories of her late father with Juan Pablo in a rare, intimate moment of vulnerability and sensitivity. Everything goes smoothly until Juan meets Clare’s mother and sisters. One woman’s bombshell reaction makes a happy ending for the couple questionable.

Called it. He watches the DVD message from the father (also obvious by her mention to Juan Pablo and the deleted scene where she tells Renee and Chelsie about it). This show is just plain cruel sometimes, even though I do fault her nearly completely for showing something so special to someone who was then dating three other girls, and this show does not exactly have a track record of marriages. She should have refused.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:16 pm

jlccaz wrote:
...Finally, the Bachelor travels to Sacramento, California where Clare waits for him. She shares heartbreaking memories of her late father with Juan Pablo in a rare, intimate moment of vulnerability and sensitivity. Everything goes smoothly until Juan meets Clare’s mother and sisters. One woman’s bombshell reaction makes a happy ending for the couple questionable.

Called it.  He watches the DVD message from the father (also obvious by her mention to Juan Pablo and the deleted scene where she tells Renee and Chelsie about it).  This show is just plain cruel sometimes, even though I do fault her nearly completely for showing something so special to someone who was then dating three other girls, and this show does not exactly have a track record of marriages.  She should have refused.  

She is so into him, I am not even sure they had to suggest to heavily. I think she thinks she if the F1, and they are going to live happily ever after. Des's HTD with Sean was hard for me to watch, I have a feeling watching Clare with her family is going to be really hard for me.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Here is the impression from the previews that I got. Andi's dad's comment basically about a guy coming to him and telling him Andi's the love of his life and no other. Like Andi should be the top of JP's list and not his daughter. In other words Andi is #1, daughter comes 2nd. And that definately isn't going to work in JP's world. To me I see him loving someone equally in a relationship.

In Clare's case are those both sisters. Is that not her mom in the green. I'd have to go back and rewatch the previews. They definately aren't on board for a commitment at this stage in the game.

I don't know what to think about Renee. I think in Nikki's case she could just be crying over Andi or Renee leaving.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Here is the impression from the previews that I got. Andi's dad's comment basically about a guy coming to him and telling him Andi's the love of his life and no other. Like Andi should be the top of JP's list and not his daughter. In other words Andi is #1, daughter comes 2nd.  And that definately isn't going to work in JP's world. To me I see him loving someone equally in a relationship.

In Clare's case are those both sisters. Is that not her mom in the green. I'd have to go back and rewatch the previews. They definately aren't on board for a commitment at this stage in the game.

I don't know what to think about Renee. I think in Nikki's case she could just be crying over Andi or Renee leaving.

I took it as meaning he was referencing the other 3 girls still in the running. I have to watch it again though.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:47 pm

So, on Getty Images there are photos of all the HTD's except for Nikki's. Does anyone know why?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Don't they often hold back photos from one of the HTDs?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:55 pm

Ah. I wasn't aware of that. BTW, are the above photos take from twitter?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Ah.  I wasn't aware of that.  BTW, are the above photos take from twitter?  

Yes.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

+19
quietpal
Sprite
mtnlvr55
Isabel123
eirekay