SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Andi's dad will have to chew on some his words if she's the next bachelorette. She will be in Juan Pablo place.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 pm

pbmax wrote:Andi's dad will have to chew on some his words if she's the next bachelorette. She will be in Juan Pablo place.

Agree not a huge fan of his reaction. Also think Andi was in a little lust, but not love.

I really like Nikki and her family. I don't know that I knew who I was that well at 26 years old, to me it is impressive.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:55 pm

pbmax wrote:Andi's dad will have to chew on some his words if she's the next bachelorette. She will be in Juan Pablo place.
Maybe it's edited that way because she won't be the next bette, and maybe because the way she left if true will be a negative to her being the next bette...hard to say.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:02 pm

As close as Renee and Clare seem to be, Clare couldn't help Renee out with that hair????
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:28 pm

I'm only on Nikki's HTD and love her family and how she is so natural with them. Great date and there's doubt from her not being able to tell him she's in love with him (smart girl).  

RS says Andi is the next Bachelorette and is already filming. I guess we'll know for sure soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm only on Nikki's HTD and love her family and how she is so natural with them. Great date and there's doubt from her not being able to tell him she's in love with him (smart girl).  

RS says Andi is the next Bachelorette and is already filming. I guess we'll know for sure soon enough.

Love Nikki's family too. Both her mom and dad were great. But her date is so short.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm only on Nikki's HTD and love her family and how she is so natural with them. Great date and there's doubt from her not being able to tell him she's in love with him (smart girl).  

Yea, I guess we have to wait on that status.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Yea, I guess we have to wait on that status.

He is definitely the most into Claire. Her mother spoke spanish to him I think, although they continued in English.
The one sister was very tough on Claire, making the date uncomfortable.
I don't know how much JP2 figured that out though so he may have not really known what was going on.
At this point, I also think RS is wrong and she is his choice. We will see what the FS show.[/quote]

I cannot believe how much Nikki looks like Ali F
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Nikki gets the 1st rose again

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:55 pm

I will agree the edit is pointing to Clare tonight. I don't usually trust the edit.

I am starting to wonder if he might have chosen Clare, but couldn't see her as a step mom to Camila?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:20 am

The latest preview of the FD shows JP saying to Andi "You barely made it here". I stand corrected, I didn't think he'd say that to her. They seemed to have had an argument however it couldn't have been in the FS because they were taping. I guess I should check out JKL tonight for the preview.

I thought JP was most natural with Nikki but I'm only on the beginning of Clare's HTD.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 am

Despite everything that went down on their date, I think Clare had the best one along with Nikki. Clearly, as much as he liked her, JPab was not into Renee and he seemed the most uncomfortable with Andi's family and she didn't seem all that into him either.

I hope the FD episode tomorrow is better than this snoozefest tonight, however, since they are hyping it up so much, I'm sure it won't be.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

+19
quietpal
Sprite
mtnlvr55
Isabel123
eirekay