SELECT CONTENT

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:42 am

I think Clare is spoiled and used to getting her own way, being the youngest. She is 30 something and acts like a little girl.
Nikki's family was lovely and very "normal", which made for a boring HTD.
I liked Andi's dad….he spoke the truth.
So impressed with how gracious Renee was in the limo. She is a class act all the way!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

Post by 4health Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:42 am

I got the feeling from the previews that Clare might put foot in mouth and maybe express her thoughts on Nikki ????   I hope not but I think she just can't help herself….. Hugesmile

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:46 am

nutty1 wrote:I think Clare is spoiled and used to getting her own way, being the youngest. She is 30 something and acts like a little girl.
Nikki's family was lovely and very "normal", which made for a boring HTD.
I liked Andi's dad….he spoke the truth.
So impressed with how gracious Renee was in the limo. She is a class act all the way!
Aren't all children spoiled…..What I saw is that Clare didn't get her way……her sister got her way…she stayed and got her few seconds to say her peace (the joy of being the oldest and protective of momma)

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:50 am

IA it is a snoozer tonight. I almost felt sorry for Clare with her sister, Laura.  giggling 

We barely saw anything of Nikki's date so it's hard to really compare but definitely liked her family the most.  I just felt bad watching Renee's because I know she's going to be hurt. Andi's dad made a lot of sense but will be funny to see when she's on the other side.  I feel like the edit tonight points to Clare's heart being broken in the end. Nikki's date was buried at the beginning so we'll forget how good it was.

Just saw your post, Nutty. I've always felt she was the little princess at her house which explains a lot of things about how she acted.

How come we heard all of them talking when walking to the RC except for Nikki?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 am

4health wrote:I got the feeling from the previews that Clare might put foot in mouth and maybe express her thoughts on Nikki ????   I hope not but I think she just can't help herself….. Hugesmile

i get the same feeling as well..... :yes:

albean99 wrote:  

i noticed that too...its quite strange, IMO

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:56 am

albean99 wrote:
Yep, I noticed that too!  question

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 am

Just started watching here in the west. Nikki's was so short! Her family was super sweet & understanding. Noticed how he kept hugging her & didn't want to leave.

Gonna be bitter sweet watching Renee's, and the same drama as always to come with the others...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 1f49c

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 8367-910 Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 I_got_13 Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am

I'm sure Clare is a bit spoiled but I also think she is perceptive. She knew her sister was baiting her. I think she is the equivalent of Nate/Des. As Laura entered back in the room with her other sister she had a smirk on her face. I took that to mean production put her up to the shenanigans.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:02 am

Wow what is the age difference between Clare & her sisters!? Kept thinking Lara was her mom! Oops! Now I see where Clare gets her attitude from. Yikes.

Andi's dad is gonna grill the final 2 guys next season! Wonder of any of those guys will get his approval?

Renee seeing Ben again was so sweet. Happy to hear she has a new guy in her life now. Much deserved.

Now bring on the WTA.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 1f49c

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 8367-910 Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 I_got_13 Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24   - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:51 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm only on Nikki's HTD and love her family and how she is so natural with them. Great date and there's doubt from her not being able to tell him she's in love with him (smart girl).  

RS says Andi is the next Bachelorette and is already filming. I guess we'll know for sure soon enough.
Yea, I guess we have to wait on that status.

I am not sure about Andi as the next bachelorette. I can understand them being protective, but they almost acted arrogant. At this point, I would rather see Renee as the next Bachelorette.

I also liked Nikki's hometown. Her family seemed supportive.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:45 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm only on Nikki's HTD and love her family and how she is so natural with them. Great date and there's doubt from her not being able to tell him she's in love with him (smart girl).  

RS says Andi is the next Bachelorette and is already filming. I guess we'll know for sure soon enough.
Yea, I guess we have to wait on that status.

I am not sure about Andi as the next bachelorette.  I can understand them being protective, but they almost acted arrogant.  At this point, I would rather see Renee as the next Bachelorette.

I also liked Nikki's hometown.  Her family seemed supportive.

Andi will be such a different Bette. She seems very no-nonsense, tough and unsentimental. I really like her but she for sure has a hard shell in a way and isn't the sweet, giggly girls type. I think it will be awesome to see her break her shell a bit and get infatuated. She should pick great guys. Judt hope she can have some fun too, her edit this year seems so serious, rather than fun-loving.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:53 am

I would have rathered Nikki as the next Bachelorette. Too bad she "won", if one can call it that!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 8 -- Hometowns -- airs Feb 24

+19
quietpal
Sprite
mtnlvr55
Isabel123
eirekay